What's the point of using Blockfolio when you could use an excel spreadsheet that pulls live price data from the web...

What's the point of using Blockfolio when you could use an excel spreadsheet that pulls live price data from the web? Excel has so much more functionality.

Fuck off boomer

share yours and i will use it.

can you easily download and set up this excel spredsheet on my phone so i can check it every 0.00001 second? No? then you've got your answer

Usability. The same reason why people pay 1000$ for an iPhone instead of a 200$ Android with the same specs.

It has an arbitrage identifier that I can use for regular 5-6% daily gains so I will only share with those that pay me 0.05 BTC @ 1QBWrpT6Atmxm5sfAjJrrnC5Y13BU1B7As

teach me how senpai

Yeah just download excel on your phone

>200$ android with the same specs

.05 is my networth

:(

Pajeet spotted

Iota.

then fuck off

Accountant here

I already do this

can I use this?

0.01 for you for being bold

Yeah sure but it doesn't have a lot of detail and at that point you should probably just be using Blockfolio

Excel?

Doncha mean LibreOffice Calc?

Are you seriously suggesting that we buy Microsoft products with fiat currency? shameful.

Good man

excel have live price feedback?

teach me senpai
don't charge me .1btc pls

A very woke take, my friend. However, personally, my Excel is being paid for by the school I graduated from. They have not cut me off yet for some reason.

Data tab -> data from web -> web address you want to pull data from (coinmarketcap homepage is very easy) -> refresh whenever you want to

Optional: save daily refreshes as new copies in a different folder for longitudinal data to be visualized in Power BI

Moar tips like this please

>mfw fucking libreoffice calc has some shit to retrieve and parse xml, but nothing for json
WHAT FUCKING YEAR IS IT???

stop trying to be "different" nerdfag, use delta like a real G MUH EXCELL SPREADPHONE go fuck yourself glavin

cointracking.info has a mobile app too