PSA: STOP WASTING PRIVATE KEYS

PSA: STOP WASTING PRIVATE KEYS

Don't generate any bitcoin or ethereum keys you don't plan to use. They are running out and in the future there may be none left for new wallets PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE NEW WALLETS

I thought Bitcoin was going to replace fiat, they need like 20 billion possible wallets minimum.

thanks for the heads up, OP.

or i generate a fuckton and sell them

yeah the great experiment has failed, similar to ipv4. when people realize this we will crash hard

wtf. if this is true why hasn't someone exploited it yet?

yea but think about if everyone generates 10. Thats 2000 billion personal keys.

No you won't.
That's already my idea and I'm already about 10,000 wallets in the lead.
soon a BTC wallet alone will be worth 10k!

Luna is that you?

Is this private key safe?
5fe3ac5ff0211250ae4bacd38f8e8029a540cc673
or has it been used already?

I mean 2 trillion

Hope u guys are larping

Combinations for those keys are near infinite you retard

i have a dedicated server generating them right now. i plan to launch a new crypto that trades bitcoin addresses.

If they use quantum computers / supercomputer they can definitely put a dent in it.

exactly in 1872 they thought plains buffalo were near infinite too

wtf user, thats the same as my private key? where did you find it?

>PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE NEW WALLETS
>They are running out

i've been making 1 a day and been stacking since August.
not going to miss out.

In case you are really retarded and not larping, there are 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,203,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,976 private keys.
They don't get "used up" when you generate them. Jesus christ, are people here really that stupid?

t. Someone who doesn't understand Quantum Computing at all

that # is off a bit because i just generated 1000 more for my own personal collection

LOL. alright whatever you say, just dont get pissed when you have to pay 1 btc to buy a private key from me

I just bought a private key for only $500 on ebay

while they do not get used up, on the other hand there is a tiny, tiny chance you end up generating a private key that is already in use. Say, by a bank or an exchange :^)

Keep on generating lads, only 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,203,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,975 left to try

HAHAHAHA you delusional stupid cucks
there are 2^160 possible bitcoin addresses
if each one of the people on earth generate 1 TRILLION addresses A SECOND, it would still take
200000000000000000 CENTURIES to use all addresses

hooe ho hoo mry chrimash gs

It's definitely possible m8.
It's called the birthday problem, look it up.
There are only 365 different birthdays (366 in a leap year) and only about 100 years to check to crack a private key.
You do the math.

Man the psyops team FUDing crypto needs some new shit, you guys are literally retarded. That might work on reddit, but you're not dealing with amateurs here

oh my god i also have a birthday
how cna i savemy coins pls repsond fast

thanks just made another 100k wallets

Do you not know how cryptography works?

The key space is so huge that it is likely to take an infeasible amount of time to generate a public key that is already used

but with as fast as people are joining crypto and making new wallets for friends and family, it is a little concerning you have to admit