Dwarves!

I need some badass and unconventional looking dwarves for my campaign. Evil looking ones preferable, but not required.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/40Z66x6iQq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm the resident Dwarf-guy, what's up.

Just posting some of my favorite dorfs

Silly OP. Dwarves are not capable of evil. Your perception of Dorfs being evil comes out of your puny human misunderstanding of their intentions.

I take all of Veeky Forumss questions concerning dorfs.

fuck off this is my territory

This one is my favorite

Here's my question. Does a single picture of a Drw Dwelf exist? The female Drow in my party is in a relationship with a Dwarf and the party is about to see a vision of their future, I want her to see her kids

This guy looks kinda mean.

>You'll never be a dwarf, charging to battle side by side with your shieldbrothers into the vanguard of an Ork warband

Why live?

This guy looks sneaky-evil but might be a gnome.

I once used him as the treasurer of a mercenary company of all dwarves who was constantly switching sides for maximum profit.

I love Dwarves.

Excuse the filename, I like to organize portraits I use of recurring characters with the name and description of who the character is in my files.

Same thing.

I had an awesome one of a dwarf tiefling, but can't find it. I'll check the cloud.

Found it.

OP here, you're a credit to your race Dwarf-guy, these are all very useful!
And to all you non-dwarf-guy posters, keep it up.

Not actually a dwarf tiefling, sorry. That's a picture of the archetypical Binder from Tome of Magic, a D&D 3.5 supplement. He's merely displaying the sign of the vestige he's bound to, Amon, who happens to be horns and fire breath. Common mistake, happens a lot. autism powers go

Good picture though.

I like Trudvang dwarves.

What are these?? Are they in any monster manual?

Personal favourite Dorf Art.

Looking for Persian styled dwarves for my current campaign world

Nah that's boring.

>tfw no Desert King Ganondorf Dwarf

They're from a Scandinavian RPG called Trudvang. Great fucking art, and I think it recently got translated into English after a long period of being Scandi only.

Just give Ganondorf a big & evil-looking beard.

> Dwarven dirty bedroom talk.jpg
>"You see elf, now we excavate, and see how deep your mine goes."

These should qualify to your request OP

Oh yeah?
Explain paragon branka.
>Turns dwarf-kin into golems via pouring lava hot lyrium on them.
King bhelen. Nuff said.
>Gangster.
>Murdered his family (allegedly).
>Turns more people into golems.
>Protects Orzammar.
>Picture cadia but underground.

how do you play a dwarf as a dwarf, but not as a stereotype of a dwarf, or should i not worry too much about that?

>unconventional looking dwarves
Kinda hard, dwarves are very consistent

My favorite ones so far. In my setting, a war several hundred years ago between elves and dwarves resulted in a massive magical cataclysm and the destruction of 80% of the populous races. But none of that is really common knowledge in the small surviving towns. So their party will eventually encounter one of the ancient dwarves, in stasis in a ruined city. So they need to look old, weird, and kinda evil, because when the dwarves went to war with the elves they experimented on humans to create an army that would become the orcs.

Bhelen is fighting darkspawn... (Blood corrupting ancient evil that wizards unleashed)
(Think skaven-kroot but chaos tainted)
(Also adaptable to new species via broodmothers)
Not elves (dalish) who are nearly exterminated already...

For bhelen I was more concerned with his armor style, it fits what I had in my head for the very advanced ancient dwarves in my setting.

Eh, dwarves are already just robots powered/controlled by Lyrium anyway.

I don't think you can find more unconventional evil dwarfs than the dawi zharr without having to look for subversions of the concept of a dwarf.

I came here to post this. GW's chaos dwarves are still pretty inconventional in their looks compared to most representations of dwarves in fantasy games. I honestly love their twisted Sumerian theme.

Well played.
Praise the stone.

The Titans will rise again.

Anyone have any dwarves who wield wooden staves? Not magic ones, just the kind that you hit people with.

>Tfw DA dwarves can't use magic because they aren't linked to the fade.
>Only sandal can because ENCHANTMENT!

Hey.... That's a fair question....
Sandal's ENCHANTMENT vs POTION SELLER!
For future reference sandal did this.
youtu.be/40Z66x6iQq4

I'm on my phone with no pics, but look up dark iron dwarves. They should be to your liking and will have shitload of fan art

Dwarves can't stay so one-dimensional forever, we need more evil orcs.