Listen carefully and learn.

I want to FUCK that elf slave.

call a bara barbarian

G8 B8 M8
I FUCKING APPROVE OF THIS B8 SO HARD M8 AH YES BABY
RIGHT IN THE ASS
ROLL FOR ANAL CIRCUMFERENCE IS WHAT YOU DO, OP

Do they have a weird succubus smell?

Set the elf free, it's the right thing to do.

wouldn't that be Barabarian?

Break your chains, seize the means of production, and ensure the rise of glorious knife eared worker's utopia.

In all surprise though,
Surprised this thread wasn't insta-deleted.
Let's see how long OP's luck can hold.

RESCUE HER

Enslave the rest

Ah, yeah, that's not an elf. I'll give you $65 for her but I can't go any higher.

Rape.

kill them, elves are scum

>thread still up

mods are asleep

post touhous in sinks

I don't care if you help people or make them weak. It is good to make people weak, because it gives you strength. But don't delude yourself, don't think you are doing them good. You are simply making yourself stronger.

>Desire to free Elf Slave
>But be fairly low-level caster and thus unlikely to topple slavemaster in fair combat
>Set up stand nearby, sign "We Buy Elves"
>Let obvious chicanery draw attention
>Potion of Glibness when slavemaster gets close to investigate strange slave-buying fuckery
>Silent Image copper coins to gold because slaves are expensive and when you've got an insane bluff check...
>Buy elf
>Book it with liberated slaves before anybody thinks twice about what just happened.
>Somehow this lets me work out how to fireball.

>Somehow this lets me work out how to fireball.
That's pretty simple. You just drink another potion of Glibness and persuade Universe and yourself that you know how to throw fireballs.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

>Murdering people because of their race
Sounds like you're scum.

Are psychotic urges all that drive you?

Context? As in:
>What are elves in this setting, and what is their disposition to humans (us I assume)?
>Is the slavery racist, or are there also human slaves?
>Do the slaves have rights? Are the laws fair for their time or are they oppressive and bullshit like the good ol' days.
>The slavetrades? How armed are they and what are their numbers? Are they hostile to me? Or am I one of those slaves?

No. We will do as we have done - we will wait. There is nothing else we can do.

knife ear loving cuck, the only good elf is a dead elf

Breed.

>cuck
/pol/, please. We all know you like brown elves. Quit being a hypocrite.

You have not heard a thing I have taught, and for all I have said, you have never learned to listen.

Question for those who grant freedom to elves:

What do you do if it turns out you did shitty research and freed a band of drow/equivalent?

>He can't tell his elves apart at a glace
What kinda greenhorn do you take me for?

Become their lord. Take advantage. You granted their freedom, now rule. Become a warlord of subterfuge.
Bring down towns and seize the workings. Advance.
Then stop, cause you will be dead so fast attacking full-scale armies, no matter how much sabotage you do.

i throw a fireball at them

Waste of a fireball, M8

>Become their lord. Take advantage. You granted their freedom, now rule. Become a warlord of subterfuge. Get stabbed in the back.
Serves you right for trusting an elf.

Break Them. Promise them they will break their chains if they turn to the dark-side, and that Magic Shall free them

Anyone have any pics of dead elves? Need them for flavor in a roll20 campaign im running next week

Cousin Vasiliev! Why you in capitalist Gulag? Now let us take you back to Communist Drow Gulag, is way better!

>Elf slave

>Not elf just getting a free ride and the experience of what being a slave is like before escaping easily, leaving the caravan in chaos.

There's a reason why nobody tries to do anything to elves, user. It will ALWAYS fuck you in the ass. Weird fairy magic bullshit.

Why not touhous eating each other's intestines?

>new hosts that are not as frail and won't need to be put in the sarcophagus as much so there won't be degradation over thousands of years

let the reign of Horus begin. my queen might not have given me hers and papa Ra's memories, but im gonna make the Goa'uld great again

I could rape it, but that would be too easy. Since I somehow enjoy seeing cute things squirm, I'd psychologically torment it, and take it to a mad alchemist, so I can watch the torture. Not sure what I could do to it that would be most satisfying though...

You fool OP. You FOOL.

This will summon Virt.

What has Virt done that's so bad? Can't be any worse than the name we shudder to mention: ND.

Nice Daemonette?
What has it done in my absence to be somehow worse than Virt, Dreaded be His Name, The Autism that will swallow all coherent discourse?

Too late, he's already here! Well, sort of. Not quite up to his standards.

ND was just dumb-ass going "look at me I'm so pervy tee hee" which is annoying, but that's all. Virt's weird obsession with elf guro torture-muder-rape is way more offputting.

Nothing, really. Virt was waay more obnoxious. (Still not ain't got nothing on old Jim Profit, though)

ND was banned a year or two ago, which was a relief. I don't know what the last straw was, but ND was out of control, shitting up half the board with the kind of perversion that belongs on /d/.

Ah fuck, I am not Virt, but I'm sorry to have gone down that path. I was merely trying to upset the normies.

>up for three hours
Sasuga mods.

Well in all fairness, nothing bad is happening. This thread and the flare one are actually pretty ok. Little bit of autism, but that's everywhere.
So I think the mods are being mature and NOT going "WUT POSSIBLE SPAM DIE"
Which I am very thankful for.

mods =! gods

OH GOD FLARE THREAD DOWN REPEAT FLARE THREAD DOWN THIS IS NEXT

Flare thread down?

Time to crash this thread...

Ain't like anyone is posting, chill.

I honestly don't know how someone can feel good about themselves deleting a thread that hasn't devolved into a shitfest flamewar.

Let things be what they be, let things go where they go. Allow natural discussion to follow its natural course. Too much control is stifling.

>nothing bad is happening
Except for little Timmy McEdgelord living out his power fantasies and just general inconsistency in the moderation.

>complaining about such things in a thread like this

Eh.
Not that bad.
Actually, knowing what threads can devolve into, this is a pretty good state of things.
Just some funny or lame trolls, no real spam.
Pretty good, especially for Veeky Forums

Yes, let the cancer grow. Only good things will come out of this.

Except the cancer is not growing......
Come on user, it's not that bad.
No need to be sooooooo
Pessimistic
(shock)

Nothing. I'm only interested in freeing the slaves. What they do from there is no longer my concern, as I have new slave uprisings to foment across the world (and beneath it!)

Feed her the eggs. All of them.

You are either baiting or some fucking newfag. Please leave in both cases.

Not that guy, but you are taking the internet too seriously.

But freeing elf slaves is gay, user.

>What has Virt done that's so bad?

I can't find the right screencap but there is one time he told Veeky Forums how he fed one of his players cum.

Keep talking like that and I'll liberate you next.

But keeping them would also be gay. That feminine face, those supple builds, the graceful thighs. We're all gay, either way.

Please grow up.

If it was just the obsession with killing elves, that's fine, I can understand that. But that combined with feeding people semen (which is completely NOPE by itself) is just... fucking hell.

TO HELL WITH SPAIN

>You'll never be an Edgemaster
Why even live?

Sauce on that pic?

>an obsession with killing a fictional race
>fine
Disliking is one thing, spamming a thread with "kill the pointy ears" another.

I got it from here.

He did his own digital art of elf girl murder. Dude's deranged.

Eat a crossbow bolt, commie.
Please remember where you are.
the VP would like a word...

Eh, until he's actually caught planning a snuff he's just a guy with a weird fetish as far as I'm concerned.

Take human slaves as an equivalent exchange.

We've got a few new trolls about right now, don't we? Earlier today in the gold blood curse thread we dealt with RAW-Fag, the guy who autisms so hard over off-topic threads an how Veeky Forums allows for more diverse subject matter.

Then over in this thread: We've got Ther Angriest user. The stuff he's putting out there now is Gold worthy of becoming new pasta.

Then as always there's KistuneFag, otherwise known as the /pfg/ OP. I'm not sure whether he does it to be a troll or because he genuinely thinks that's what PF is about. Either way he's pretty much got the cushiest job as a troll. Post a tangentially dirty campaign question, include anime pic, wait for rage and spiral into degeneracy.

Any others?

He's actually quite reasonable off the board. He knows what he does on here. I spent a few weeks emailing him.

>Mike "Desist with the fist or Zeus will insist" Pence
>Mike "Anally deflowered? The chair's getting powered" Pence
>Mike "If you like cock, you're in for a shock" Pence
>Mike "The Orlando shooting had me laughing and hooting" Pence

>Mike "I only took one dick in uni, doesn't make me a loony" Pence

Oh wait here it is!

Fucking hell. Well virt made his point to the guy, but to do it like that? What's so hard about just asking the guy to knock it off.

You do realize the story is bullshit yeah? Never happened, just internet sensationalism from behind an assumed name.

>"you do realize"
>implying you know for certain one way or the other

Maybe it isnt real, maybe it is. Fucked up either way, and there are people who do this sort of thing.

/pfg/ is a lot more than one dirty kitsune posting lewd-loving low-key roleplay fag. It's a gang of shitheads.

You could add 2hu but I don't think he's actively trolling people, he's just totally, genuinely autistic.

HOW MANY SLAVE, WHAT QUALITY, WHAT KIND OF ELF, WHATS THE ELF POLITICAL STANDING AT THE MOMENT, HOWS THE ECONOMY???????

Holy damn, it's still going.
Veeky Forums......
You've......
*matured*

4 for sale specifically, quality and kind as displayed in OP's picture.

As for the economy and elvish standing:

Elves have ended up in human lands in their thousands due to a magical cataclysm that occurred in the Elvish homelands about 6 months back, turning the vast majority of the land into a hellish, blasted wasteland. With little options, the Elves have left en-mass and a large portion of them are lining the streets of Yiruun, the human-run city state on the southern border of the Elvish homelands. Most have ended up as homeless mouths to feed for the last few months.

Many citizens initially looked upon the refugees with pity, but as the food stocks have dwindled this attitude has changed amongst much of the populace. Some of the ruling classes privately enjoy the sight of their once proud and haughty neighbors being brought low before them.

The economy is currently on the verge of crashing due to the influx of refugees, along with the loss of a major trading partner (the Homelands). In an attempt to solve the problem, the ruling council has temporarily added Elves to the list of legally enslavable races (previously restricted to low intelligence or monstrous races) to sell to Krunsmuth, their larger, considerably better-armed neighbor to the south. Many Elves have no other option but to sell themselves into slavery to not starve.

IDK, just something I banged together because i felt like doing some quick worldbuilding. Feel free to add to it or pick it to pieces anons.

Some stuff i couldn't be arsed to work out yet:
>What exactly destroyed the homelands
>What's stopping Krunsmouth from invading, now their main deterrent is now to all extents and purposes destroyed
>will the new measures be effective in fixing the economy, or at least stopping it from continuing to plunge

maullarmaullar.deviantart.com/

Have fun.

Awesome, thanks.
It's MtG? I was sure it was something from the old Changeling.

kys

no u

>six hours
Thanks mods.

>page one
>PAGE
>ONE

This is cute.

I'd love to be there to pop out of the trees and hug that young elf girl in the water on the happiest day of her life, and watch her squirm and blush as shame fills her, struggling to get out of barely 3 inches of water. Then take responsibility.

Free them of their oppressors and get them back to their homeland (the US kinda failed that last part and now it faces the consequences).

Give fries to my elf.