The crypto marketcap is already a 600b and I'm missing all the moon missions, at this rate I will never make it...

The crypto marketcap is already a 600b and I'm missing all the moon missions, at this rate I will never make it. Please tell me what is the next moon mission, there are so much coins and I have so little time

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
youtube.com/watch?v=IqvzoEXox-g
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XMM, 2RP, SPE, XMW, AKLA

SC (Siacoin) has the most potential imho. Hasn't boomed too much yet, so you can buy tons of them for cheap to hodl.

see also:

Sia coin my friend. It's destined for greatness.

Best Buy that POE, boi.

still on time for doge

This user is right. POE is announcing a partnership with a major record label tomorrow. I'm all in on POE. Just buy and hodl.

Why does SIA have potential?

I'm all in on USDT

It's been floating at about $1.00 for a while now, so it'll likely have a boom soon.
Plus it's only 1B market cap, so plenty of room to do 2-3 times growth

source and ill pump in with ya.

Cryptos are destined to be a 10 Trillion dollar market or even 100 Trillion before all is said and done, unless the whole financial system collapses in the next 12 months, there are still plenty of gains to be made

And USDT keeps doing airdrops FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS and it doesn't even affect price!! Bullish!

Just bought 100k!

Get yourself some Ethereum (ETH) and NEO. You'll make make it man, just don't chase stupid shitcoin moon missions

IntenseCoin (ITNS) has a future if we can help make it happen. Details in

It's worth like a cent right now, but its use case and potential are going to take it to the moon.

And yeah, get yourself into DOGE soon.

I was wondering the same. I'm sure as hell Crypto will eventually surpass NYSE's marketcap, which is $18.5 Trillion. Question is, will it get bigger than that? Gold market cap is $10 trillion and maybe we have the potential to disrupt the derivatives market as well. This will get out of hand in the next years user

More like evidence that this bubble can’t be pumped up anymore.

In the IT world have been talking about Sia and its tech goals (distributed cloud storage) long before the recent crypto hype. It was a good idea back then, and it's even better now. It a crypto crash ever comes, Sia has a chance of surviving because it's actually intended to do something companies need/want.

Even if you ignore the tech aspect, it's also gaining popularity in the trading world. A few weeks ago it was unheard of on this board, now I see it pop up multiple times per day.

And there's the fact that it's dirt cheap right now . You don't need much to buy 10k coins right now. Just hodl until the likely x100.

You're right on time for the doge mission

i think PascalCoin will be the next moon mission when people realize what its doing. the name of the coin might be shit but the tech is not.

look it up if you are interested in:
Infinite Scaling
Instant Unconfirmed Transactions
Z-SNARKs privacy implemented in the future

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

>have to wait until Monday for my normie socks to sell
>jew street retarded 3 day settlement bull shit
>will be Friday or even maybe Christmas before I can start my moon mission
Will jews ruin my life again or will I still be able to make it boys? I'm selling 10k worth of burned out socks (Blue apron and gopro lel) and dumping it straight to crypto. Going heavy normie coins but reserving 3 or 4 k for alts

>it's the year 2023
>your personal assistant jewgle home is waking you up
>you ask it to play your morning news broadcast
>friendly reminder that your subscription to the news broadcast bundle expired
>would you like to renew your weekly subscription package for 599 ?
>ok jewgle what's my bank account balance?
>negative 2377 shekels - would you like to take a loan from mr goldstein?
>ok jewgle you are my greatest ally
>after listening to the news broadcaster talk about mass sterilization you decide to leave
>sitting on the train listening to your favourite stevie wonder record the music suddenly stops
>we are sorry to inform you user but your mobile music streaming plan just ran out
>would you like to renew it for one more week for only 149,99
>suddenly your hear loud laughter from the first class seats
>you see chad thundercock and a bunch of hot asian women in perfect breeding age
>chads rambling about how he got so much skycoin in 2017 and how he has unlimited >access to entertainment and asian qts are in aw staring at his iphone xyz
>you arrive at your jobsite, put on your gear descending into the sewers
>thinking about how you gonna catch the next buttcoin dip for sure

Venezuelan Bolivar is next moon mission - it’s oversold according to the TA

Same for me. Placed sell orders and sitting here with my thumb up my ass.

Funny thing is, my stocks have been doing insanely well, but after seeing the returns on crypto, I'm suddenly not giving a fuck about 400% gains in years when I can see that easily on crypto exchanges

PascalCoin, also, calm down
youtube.com/watch?v=IqvzoEXox-g

Try posting shit actually on the exchange you god damn faggot

How the absolute fuck do I even buy Sia

>Sia
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets