Is that what a modern day Barbarian would look like? If not what is

I imagine a guy who wields a big lmg or minigun might fit the bill too

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'd be a lot less flammable.

modern day Barbarian carries black flaw with white text on it

He would go bowling with his cousin!

Fuck Kate, she leaves even if you pick Deal. Revenge all the way.

With beard and sawed-off shotgun, yes.

(Although T fits the bill disturbingly well to be considered a hipster)

I bet a Somali pirate would count. If you listen to army jokes, then marines would count.

I'm not up on GTA story but insane meth heads who run around naked with baseball bats aren;t a far cry from men who get naked, do shrooms, and charge into battle with crude melee weapons.

I was a Navy medic, straight up watched four marines see who could last the longest while pumping a blood pressure monitor around their necks.

Another time one of them starting sniffing glue and accidentally squirted some in his nose.

Never underestimate how fucking stupid marines can be.

I imagine they are good at fighting though. It's not like they're being paid to discover the cure for cancer

Come to think of it why hasn't the military built a gun that shoots cancer?

>biological weapons ban otherwise we would just send niggers in to rape everything and give them aids.

>Literally below shit tier military branch
>Doing stupid shit

Woah, you don't say!

>Come to think of it why hasn't the military built a gun that shoots cancer?

The inhalation of uranium dust left behind after the use of a depleted uranium shells can increase your risk of cancer, as it sticks around in your lungs for quite some time. Possibly.

So I guess an A-10 Thunderbolt sort of has a gun that shoots cancer. I am not an expert, though, but would hazard a guess that getting cancer from being on the receiving end of that things GAU-8 Avenger is going to be fairly low down on your list of worries.

>I am not an expert, though, but would hazard a guess that getting cancer from being on the receiving end of that things GAU-8 Avenger is going to be fairly low down on your list of worries.

Read as 'You are most likely a pile of gibs'

>who could last the longest while pumping a blood pressure monitor around their necks.

Huh... who won? The guys at /asp/ claim anyone can go to sleep under 5sec if you cut the blood flow

What would a modern day paladin look like?

One of those stereotypical bodybuilder christians from the YMCA?
Or perhaps ISIS jihadists?

ISIS would be antipaladins at best.
They are sneaky guerilla types who broadcast public executions of reporters and hide behind civilians.

They are also fond of defacing or destroying artwork, for no real reason other than it pisses other people off.

Al'Queda are closer to paladins than ISIS.

>called jarheads
>wonders why they're idiots
here's a (you)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese

Barbarians look exactly the same now as they did some thousand years ago.

Hank Hill, duh.

Hank Hill is a Paladin of Kicking your Ass.

>Come to think of it why hasn't the military built a gun that shoots cancer?
Depending on how you consider "shoots cancer", that polonium umbrella could count, there's been concerns about the Active Denial System and other similar weapons, and if nothing else, pic related gives cancer - to the crews and the people near the target