Let me tell you something, we haven't even begun to peak. And when we do peak, you'll know...

Let me tell you something, we haven't even begun to peak. And when we do peak, you'll know. Because we're gonna peak so hard that everybody in crypto's gonna feel it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100 percent scam

McDonalds, Skateboards... need I mention the Google lobby fiasco?

850 OMG says we're at $20+ EOY

what did they mean by this?

if it doubles it would be where neo is. does it deserve to be ?

Did they scam Vitalik into advising them with stickers?

Vitalik is one of the earliest OMG advisors. He has a great friendship with them. Omise backed up Ethereum when it was still in a baby stage. He is very interested in the project. He adores the idea of incorporating fiat onto blockchain. OMG is blockchain 2.0 and all what he does with ETH these days is to make OMG a real thing. When this shit explodes it’s gonna hit the Pluto. Store of value crypto has uncertain adoption future, but the fiat on the blockchain is something why OMG will survive all the shit and why this thing is the future. If you don’t see it, there is no hope for you.

this

I expect OMG to reach 250-300$ by eoy 2018

OMG has been undervalued for the past few months. This is a long time coming.

Even if OmiseGo is successful, why would the token moon? Will they burn used tokens?

it's fucking mooning

??? It's PoS

Think about it as a crypto VISA. The more people use it, the more rich are the people collecting fees. OMG has no ceiling for valuation because the merchants powered by OMG will only grow over time. It is a direct competitor to VISA because it’s faster and cheaper. Every business wants more money and have it faster.

stay poor, my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88

Dude, even ADA has a 13 billion mc at the moment.

250 by Q4 2018, 500 by Q4 2019

PoS, the fees go to the token holders.

>OMG is blockchain 2.0

this is not true. omg is just an application on a blockchain

literally everything is mooning

we'd hve all been better off with our OMG stack in eos, stellar or some other of the currencies

>eos
literally don't buy this. Look it up, the devs say it's worthless, useless and pointless per design. It's a purely speculative coin with exactly zero value.

Read the whitepaper. I don’t have time to explain in more detail.

Sure honey, I just longed the break-out and gained from it
No bags attached

have you been accumulating?

any takers?

2 ez

>Zero product
>Billion dollar market cap
>Skateboard
>Selfies at corporate lobbies
>Jungle Asians with leaves on their feet

The net value is zero. It's overvalued by approx. 1 billion dollars.

Too conservative for 2019

Your 1/10 FUD won't even be arguable soon

poo in the loo ffs