Btc value of wallet down by 40%

Btc value of wallet down by 40%
USD value of wallet up by 40%

>USD and BTC value of wallet up by 40%

wow feels good not to be retarded

>implying percentages work that way

don't fall for the satoshi meme, you bought that shitcoin initially with USD and you will cash out to buy a new car for example with USD there is no point using anything but USD for measuring since it's in both ends of the equation

Am I the only one who's BTC value is slowly rising as well?

What am I doing wrong? How can I be as stupid as you are?

holy shit you're actually retarded.
unironically kill yourself

Bitcoin's value is changing the same for everyone.
Also, for future reference, who's means who is or who has, while whose indicates possession.
Who's that person?
Who's been stealing my money?
Whose money is that?

>be me
>wagecucking and living a normie life.
>happy with my wife ,doggo paying the bills and saving for a house.
Feelsgoodmang.jpg

>1 year ago found about crypto
>invest 6 months ago.
>made sick fiat gains. More than 3 years worth of wagecucking.
>Lost half my BTC worth in Link and some other bad trades.
>still up 15K this month.
SadPepe.Jpg

Why have you done this to me Veeky Forums?
I was happy fapping to 2d and shitposting on /b/ and /pol/

you'd have a fuckton more USD if you still had the same amount of satoshis you started with

Enjoy your "sats" 2 years from now when BTC is back to $200. FYI, you owe taxes based on fiat value.

how old are you, the real irony here is thinking you're right when you couldn't be more wrong. what a fucking brainlet.

Unless you're investing a ton of money, you can't make it just by holding BTC. You have to invest in alts (more potential, but higher risk).

Chances are that since you're taking more risks you'll find you take some that don't pay off (thus you lose sat value), but that doesn't mean you're making bad decisions.

Also, a 40% gain in USD is amazing performance compared to most investments. Not a bad worst-case scenario.

I love people like you. Once the bull run is over you be one of the first people to an hero.

yeah you'd HAVE, this has nothing to do with MEASUREMENTS, just think for a second fucking idiot.

OP could be LARPing, but this scenario is absolutely possible.

But BTC @ 1k.
Spend all BTC on shitcoin.
Shitcoin goes up 40%
Bitcoin moons harder.

What's confusing you?

> (You)
>Bitcoin's value is changing the same for everyone.
>Also, for future reference, who's means who is or who has, while whose indicates possession.
>Who's that person?
>Who's been stealing my money?
>Whose money is that?
Sperg more, this was autocorrect

when the bull run is over YOU will be the one killing your self, Jesus christ how deluded can the crypto community be, your sats will worth shit against USD again. have fun seeing your alts going up in sats just because BTC is going down.

oh boy look at my sick 2x in sats, meanwhile BTC is now at 10k. fucking brainlets

I will interject and say that this is the same as crying over missed altcoin moon missions
Some people are here to earn more btc, while others are here to earn more USD. You say earning more btc automatically implies earning more USD. But that won't be true after the tether scam gets exposed. Thanks for reading

Yeah, it's possible but it's more likely that OP doesn't understand le math.

Just trying to help, brainlet.

>only 2x
Jesus I didn't know the non-alters were this retarded

go up and read the whole thing before trying to play smart, you just made a joke of yourself

If BTC went to 100K in a year and ETH would stay at 700$ but went -1000% in sats would you think you lost all your money and ETH is a shitcoin?

it works that way ...