Why is it 99% of people ignore bitcoin

Why is it 99% of people ignore bitcoin

But when that 1% comes to you as a friend and tells you they believe in it, they then buy a random shitcoin, tell ME of all people how its going to moon, then miss out on bitcoin gains whilst simultaneously destroying their investment?

Is everyone fucking retarded?

bitcoin has been sitting at 19k forever while other alts are gaining 50%-200%

Bitcoin is fake money, you will never cash out because no one cares about your fake money in a bull market. When you finally find a buyer, the government takes 52% of your earnings therefore potential buyers are even more weary. In conclusion, bitcoin is a scam.

It's been 19k for like a day, though it was 16-17k for about a week I think

Alt season is back. BTC ain't doing another 100% anytime soon

Which government?

>buys alt currency using bitcoin

Is it even possible for any alt to eclipse BTC when bitcoin is the backbone of it all?

Why are people commenting in this thread who don't relate to what I am talking about?

Are these shill bots?

BPS will be the real bitcoin and everybody wants a share of that

Man you're a fuckin retard.

In your conclusion bitcoin is a scam because the government taxes your income? In your conclusion bitcoin is a scam because you've failed to cash anything out?

Man you should die, I hate stupid people like you

Think of it this way, there is A LOT of deliberate misinfo trying to scare normies away from BTC so it can be purchased in large quantities for cheaper.

Fat cats like Bill Gates and Amazon are getting ready to bite deep into the cryptocurrency game but want to get in on the action themselves - by owning sizeable amounts of the market share.

>Colleague and friend of mine comes to me in 2015 and we talk about bitcoin
>Tell him mining makes no sense
>Friend buys miners, mines 1.5BTC for 1500EUR
>2017: tell him trading makes no sense unless you spend countless hours learning
>trades himself down to 0.3BTC

REKT.

damn what a fucking moron

Coinbase is going to adding a bunch of alts in the near future.

my body is ready

What's your prediction for 2020 user's?

$50k?

post you address, i'll send you 1 dollar. oh wait, it would cost me 35 dollars and it will never confirm

I’m so fucking tired of Coinbase and their nazi policies... trying to cash out 12,000 for 8 days now.

Buttcoin?
If the cashening doesn't happen?
The fuck you on about, only a x2.5 in 2 years?
it's going to 2 mil by 2020 if it keeps this up.

Most normies I know just see cryptos as a way to gamble or another form of a penny stock. Some have like 50-100$ in cryptos invested about as heavily as you'd invest in a slot machine at an airport.

No way it even breaks $1M
We'd likely see the words first trillionaire then

>Thinking there's only one way to make money
What?

Lol, like it took Bill Gates to create a huge corporation and endless work and innovation to be a billarionare.

Then some nerd arrested for CP that owns 1 million BTC or more from the early days, he's one of the huge whales that never sold, he gets out of prison in 2025 and is a multi-trillionare because his virtual Internet money tokens he used to buy drugs from the deepweb are now worth a million dollars each.

Not that'd he beable to sell them all at that price, he'd collapse the market, like any of the big whales would if they cashed out all at once.

Still, hilarious. World's first trillonaire is a former gas station attendant sex-offender registered in Mt. Vernon, that left prison after serving a felony conviction, Ill, haha.

my rules for making money:
never buy at all time high
don't trade often
don't trade on small margins

bought btc aug 15, up 500%
been mining ethereum and bytecoin since the summer, sitting at .6 ETH and 16.6k bytecoin

1mil btc = 1 cent per sat
i think it can make it, but past that btc truly becomes useless for small transactions, though it pretty much already is due to transaction fees