Conspiracy theory:

Conspiracy theory:
Russ's wolves are actually his two brother primarchs.
They were injected with the canis helix and allowed to live as his wolves in exchange for their legions being disbanded.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuckin russ man
Such a fuckin furry
LION FOR LIFE

>viking yiffs.
>An actual gay poet.

No one wins here user.

Russ and the Lion are both queers.
t. primarch spoops

Draigo's pen-pal's opinion doesn't count.

>has a grey haired giants name written on his heart
>thinks that doesn't make him a sissy bitch.

Listen,anyon who doesn't think vulkan is best primarch is either a heretic of fucked in the head
Or both

Yah look at this loyalty.

DID NOTHING WRONG

FUCK FURRIES

Is that a random fantasy image or is that a official image of lion el'jonson

>sissy bitch
A bitch I'll grant you, but sissy?
Mortarion has to be one of the least sissy primarchs - he's up there with Ferrus for utilitarianism and lack of pretence.

ITT: the abyssmal current 40k fanbase shows why nu-40k has a bright future

Has a mans name carved into his heart.

Just stopping by to remind you who best primarch is

That sounds like something Matt Ward would write.

Did Matt Ward write the Grey Sue's fluff?

My Spiritual Liege, what an honour

HE didn't carve it.

Hell, he'd been exploded with true-name bullshit at that point, he wasn't even there.

And people wonder why the daemon primarchs stay home...

Wrong

Fuck those sculpts are bad. Jesus. They'll also look like shit when facing off versus other armies with them randomly munching down on TS the whole time. Disgusting FW 0/10.

You never choose to fall in love user.It breaks it's way in and before you know it you're back in the warp, heart burning for our grey waifu.

If Magnus was only the first daemon primarch to get a model, I so want the heart incident to remain canon and for Morty to get a measure of revenge - even if he has to get driven from the field because it's the Grey Knights, and killing daemons (even primarch daemons) is what they do

Fuckin this

I'd love a Mortarion model but they'd probably make it all Maggothy and i'd rather have him looking at least a bit human.

It's "official". The Lion has a lot of conflicting depictions.

His HH-era model is okay, especially if you don't mind the lack of rebreather.

I probably wouldn't call him my favourite primarch, but Mortarion seems overall a pretty interesting and competent guy, without being overwhelming or just bullshit good at stuff, and he seems to have a decent level of tragedy going on without people memeing about it.

Holy shit that actually sounds awesome, basically primarch Wolfen.

that's retarded

he's already got brother primarchs who are a reaper, a mummy waiting to happen, a vampire, a cyborg, a frankenstein cyborg, an axe murderer and that's not even half of them

clearly the two missing primarchs are a full-on therioceph like a minotaur or some shit and a sexy tooth fairy

>Holy shit that actually sounds awesome
I agree. TAKE THE KNOT Brother amirite?

the old Epic range has been a strong basis for a lot of FW's work and GW's too, so it's possible that he'd simply resemble his old Grim Reaper look, more robes than bloat and maggot

Angron's the one to worry about, he was just a shitty Bloodthirster

So if the Heresy never happened (ie Emps caught Lorgar and the Word Bearers were disbanded) what would Lorgar look like as a thunderwolf?

Better to be a fag, than a fur fag.

VILE HERETIC! YOU DARE SULLY THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR'S FIRST? I WILL HAVE VENGENCE, AND YOU. WILL. REPENT!

Yes

> the only lore i know is memes?
Were not the ones directly disobeying the laws of the emperor furfag. Go back to Fenri- O wait.... Heh

The only true answer, if magnus wanted to the space wolves wouldnt have even made it to the ground.

What about me guys I was at the siege of Terra :V

>can't read between the lines

When you start getting into Dark Angels lore it gets pretty obvious that there's something shady as fuck about those guys. I don't trust 'em.

Fuck Fenris, Prospero has returned!

is2.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1481872725968.webm

Pretty sure Freki and Geri are female

Women space marines confirmed!

Naw.

>Omegon and Sigmar were the "other" primarchs
>Space Wolves shattered their legions, the Ultramarines absorbed the remnants, and the Alpha Legion took in the primarchs

Where is this from?

>Ass kicked by an old sorcerer
>Failed to conquer his homeworld
>Ass kicked by the Khan
>Ass kicked by 40K's Doomguy
>Totally outdone by his most trusted advisor
Mortarion fucking sucks, dude.

Awuuuuuu

>mind is blown

What the fuck.

I just picked it out when I googled Mortarion. Deviantart maybe

What the fuck
That image is canon
That makes so much sense
Omegon was never found, and his legion was eventually filed into the ultras. Sigmar, who knows. There is a canon story about his birth, but he fits the primarch description really well, and that pic just stirs up a whole lot of shit.

>Have a hatred of daemons, psykers and sorcerers as his defining feature
>His right-hand-man is a psyker
>His allies are Sorcerers and Daemons
>Becomes a Sorcerer himself
>Becomes a Daemon himself
>STILL have a hatred of daemons, psykers and sorcerers as his defining feature.
If there ever was dumber Primarch than Morty I never heard of it.

I want to see a fight between Mortarion and Ferrus.

All the Primarchs are written as dumb pieces of shit. Fuck this constant Primarch wank, you no taste having motherfucker.

Morty repeatedly punches a headless body.

WHAT IN THE WOLF DID YOU HOWLIN SAY TO ME YA LITTLE MILKSOP?

Allawooo Akbark!

Interesting theory,user. Please,tell us more.

Mango?

MAGNUS DID FUCKING NOTHING WRONG SPACE FURFAGS AND PRETENTIOUS QUEERS FUCK OFF 1000 SONS ARE ACTUALLY THE GOOD GUYS THEY'RE A ROGUE LEGION

ALL SPACE FURRIES GO NECK YOURSELVES

>people start arguing about who was the best primarch
>when bird boy exists

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so, like god damn they are so ugly

Do people actually hate the space wolves are is it just memeing for the sake of memes
I legitimately like the over the topness of them. It's about as 40k as anything else

This is fucking dumb theory. Freki and Geri were with Russ since he arrived on motherfucking Fenris.

Well...their are 3 types of people who can be separated into these 3 categories
1. There are a few TS players that like to post memes about Prospero. In the end it's all may mays with them.
2. People who think they are closet furries, because of the extreme usage of wolf in their 40k codices. Furries tend to shit up most of anything they touch, thus many are wary of them.
3. People who have a deep seated hatred of the wolves. From day one didn't like them for various reasons and tend to get butt hurt when they see them. In other words fat friendless neck beards.
4. Reason #3, but with a twinge of newfag. Newfags watch TTS and think "oh ho woof = furry". Tend to be TS players.

where is this pic from?

It shines a new light on entire Alpha Legion betrayal

>as a child killed entire ork tribe with just a knife
>pretty powerful
>killed multiple almost god-like entities
>great leader
Perhaps Sigmar's parents never told him he was adopted

Hell, they ain't as bad as the Thunderwolf Cavalry. I have seen pics up close of the face and they are pretty decent wolf faces from i have seen. I guess it's just that wolves don't look very appealing at that size and alongside other 40k minis. They also look better up close instead of far away like any miniatures.

Holy shit this is still going? I went to bed thinking my shitpost would be long dead.

Tragic doesn't mean retarded, but that surely doesn't fit in your everyday grimderp.

Nice.

Sigmar came outta of vagina we have eye witnesses for it

Forgeworld Horus Heresy artwork, I don't know which book but I'm guessing the last book or the one before that.

But damn, I like this Omegon, Alpharius and Sigmar theory

Mostly #2 probably, not sure how Nordic they are in 30k but the 40k variant and the wolf fetish is pretty fucking stupid at times. Boils down to personal preference though.

I think most popular loyalist chapters has started to become a silly hyperbole of themselves. It has just been made more obvious with the Space Wolves.

Who witnessed it, user?

hnnngh

I wonder what would happen if some one literally walked up to him when he was alive and called him "bird-boy". Assuming the marines near Sanguinius didn't immediately beat your shit in, what would happen?

What's the joke here?

I'm the first one.

If he's so great, why is he dead?

This is Veeky Forums, user. Once you have started something, it takes on a life of it's own. Beware of the power you wield.

How about we put it this way

>held the gates of Terra by himself for three whole days from the entire force of Chaos
>without rest immediately went onto and assault to Horus' flagship
>didn't want to hurt his most beloved brother (similar malfunction Emps had when facing Horus)
>Horus at this point has a magical legendary weapon and boons from all four Chaos gods at the same time, enough to kill Emps himself
>Sang just a normie
>still manages to fight him for a bit
>lands a blow that lets Emps kill him later, before dying

you

The wait for his rules is KILLING me.

>zero wounds

>Deviantart maybe

It's from whichever Forgeworld Horus Heresy book features the Alpha Legion (Betrayal, I think).

Go back to Calib- O wait

>still manages to fight him for a bit

Wrong. Also don't forget that he got rekt by a greater demon. Bad.

>forgot to mention he was wounded too, not just tired
>breaks the greater demon's back during Siege of Terra as revenge
>SNAPPED IT OVER HIS FUCKING KNEE, DUDE
>Horus was literally scared of him, and tried to trick him with the whole RageFire thing

This. Fucking chaosfags don't know shit

Thank you, Guilliman, for arbitrating this dispute. Who IS the best Primarch?

Keked

The 2 lost primarchs were pacifist who refused to fight for the emperor and were executed by russ.
i like this theory

Ayyyyyy lmao

>mfw Russ primarch model a shit
>mfw I went to Mortarion because nurgle is love and fuckin scythes yo
>mfw traitor legions update makes death guard awesome

GODDAMMIT.

IT'S A FUCKING SERGAL.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, FORGEWORLD.

I really want Morty to kill Draigo by pulling out his own heart and shoving it in Draigo's chest because it has his name on it. Would be some sweet revenge and Morty can live without tbe heart considering he's a Demon Primarch and what not.

motherfucker
I never caught the reference
I thought it was just poking fun at aos model design