Do you brainlets realise that Common Reporting Standard applies to all financial institutions and all jurisdictions...

Do you brainlets realise that Common Reporting Standard applies to all financial institutions and all jurisdictions have joined these regulations?

I'm talking about OECD Automatic Exchange of Information.

This means that at end of each year (31st of Dec 2017) the funds you hold in Bistamp, GDAX, Coinone, Kraken or any other exchange will get nicely reported to your tax authorities no matter which 3rd world shithole you come from.

How does that make you feel?

In the UK you pay tax on what you cash out/purchase. Pretty cosy.

>holding funds on an exchange

Dunno, but the law book here for my country says that virtual currencies only realize as capital gains once converted to fiat.

Fine, I'm ready to pay tax.

Germany has zero tax if you didn't trade for one year

>not trading for one year
good joke, Muhammed

Already amended all my prior years returns and paid my back taxes, will claim everything this year, I have nothing to worry about.

Where else will you hodl fiat once you sell your bags to laggard norms?

That is what I'm talking about. You sell bags near the top of bubble (now) to fiat, you get owned by your gov later.

you sound nervous

I am, shit

>will get nicely reported to your tax authorities
>implying we care about tax

kek.

I've been reporting all my trades since 2013, no issues here.

you will once men with guns storm your apartment

fucking beta cuck

I don't mind being the beta cuck with my asshole intact come april

Open up a company in the cayman islands. Hold the funds in a corporate account. Learn to tax haven.

>implying the irs or any tax agency gives two fucks about a neet that made 300 dollars off muh cryptos

this. They have bigger fish to fry. The overwhelming majority of people (myself included) using these sites have made only a pittance off of crypto

>men with guns

shut the fuck up cuck, carry on bending over to the tax man

KEK

>tfw has no clue how to evade taxes

This board is cute

>They haven't made at least six figures off crypto this year
What the fuck have you even been doing? You better have been in for less than two months or you should just quit life.

Post your faces when you cashout in the Cayman Islands when plane tickets costs 4000 sats and you can have some nice holidays at the same time.

Cayman islands is also a signatory of the CRS crap, though opening an account under a company name rather than your own should foil the g-man's efforts slightly. Any actual cayman anons want to share your findings?