Up almost 40% over the past day

>up almost 40% over the past day

why is nobody talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/developers/stellar-core/software/admin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

becauase the oldest thread on the board is only 46 minutes ago and you just came here 5 minutes ago instead of spending the last two days reading all the xlm threads

nobody is talking about a lot of coins.

Stay comfy Lumens is going up for sure as its not some meme "muh dapps" without any scalability crypto

Head on over to the Archives. Everyone's been talking about it. We are in an comfy.

we were. XLM marines went to sleep

Sold at 1550. Wanna rebuy. Should i wait more or buy now ?

This, we talked about it too much already. Anybody who's still not in is either stupid or not interested for whatever reason.

Now we're just sitting on it waiting for gains.

i have 1.3k coins, do i have time to accumulate more? i want a lambo not a honda

hmm, you have to have at least 50k+lumens for that

considering by the eoy 2018 this will be at least $15, yes, accumulate.
t. same boat hodling 1600

Looks bullish to me, user. I would buy at least some.

sell now
$15 by eoy 2018 will be about 50 sats

i think the refueling is over, time for another liftoff

Im gonna dump like 2k on it, my first investment

Is stellar going to replace ethereum? Honest question

Ran out of money. Wont have more till end of month. Fuck

Should have gave up my eth stack for it

unironically probably

That is up to the market.
So far, if XLM worked on publicity more and forming more partnerships, it could happen

nope, but it'll moon bigly, just look at the supply and marketcap

It's possible. Big projects are already switching from ETH to XLM.

Are there any biz discords or telgrams?

I'm up!

WAKEY SNAKEY

There are but they are all scams or ruined by perpetual shills and fudding nocoiner fags

Because I'm ((comfy)) and ((not selling))

Your ID is interesting.

Not replace, but eat a part of its share. Stellar is more limited, but enough for the simple ICOs, and more secure. Ethereum will remain as the platform for more complex dapps.

Because newfags shit up this board with redundant threads.
RED = Pointless threads made by Veeky Forums newfags that aren't driving discussion or discourse in developing wealth or making money
Blue = LINK threads made by Veeky Forums newfags that don't know how to check the catalogue
Green = newfags from /pol/, reddit or Veeky Forums that don't know the meaning or lurking and don't care about providing quality to the community because they don't even take out the time to check the fucking catalogue.

Seriously. Imagine you found a public forum of millionaires, austists and million-dollar ideas. People on this forum know how to make money, and have proven this by having made money.

What do you do?
1) Pay attention, shut the fuck up and lurk more
2) Shitpost your way into the hearts of every newfag that doesn't know how to make money until these richfags and autists don't want to stay

If we break through this intersection and hold above it, full FOMO will take us to ATH.

I'm starting a MONEY SNAKE thread

You red highlighted the begging sticky you goofy subhuman

I highlighted useless, redundant threads.
The no begging sticky is useless and redundant because the no begging rule was already in place. MODS should have banned newfags instead of giving them a warning.

i think it "shit its load" for right now. it went up to 1590, now back to 1350 or so, i think its going to calm down for the next few days at least

I'm not checking that. Sage this thread. New thread with MONEY SNAKE already started. Let's go!

Shut the fuck up and lurk more newfag or get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Nobody is talking about XVG either even though it's up 100%+

>have 1.5k coins
>too poor to accumulate more
>start a new job in january
>by the time I get paid this coin till likely be 50 cents

i swear to fucking god if this coin moons and I miss out on the rocket and walk away with sub par gains i'm literally going to kill myself.

I'm a poor student with only 2.6k lumens but 15k in savings. Should I go all in with risk of fucking over my own life?

diversify nigga

>poor student
>15k in savings

we have different ideas of "poor"

You're poor because you make decisions like putting 15k in savings. Even before crypto, I never had more than 20% of my wealth outside investments.

Yeah I'm a total newfag

Nigger if I had spent my $7k on cryptos in 2014 instead of draining it with expensive university food....

Just do it. What other plans do you have to do with it?

tia lopez had a 2hr show all about this 2days ago, top 3 coins to invest in.
1. XLM
2. OmiseGO
3. ETH

You can invest another $1000, you can easily turn it around and this window of opportunity might not last for long. You have solid amount of XLM, invest in Verge or Ada

imean 2days ago not 2hrs

thanks for the advice.

Might look into it.

did you follow his advice? also, why OMG?

$1 by Q1 2018 lads

>tfw I went all in on XLM after getting 7 times my money back from VTC, before the crash

Feels good man.avi

yeah, invest in the two heavily overbought ath coins now, rofl

I just withdrawn my xlm from excange. Holy fuck that was fast. Just when I clicked and changed tabs my xlm were on my wallet.

WTF are people doing not holding this coin.

It could replace ETH for ICOs (KIK is example)

Up 40 sats since MONEY SNAKE sighting

Great question

See you at $15

WE’RE ONLY GOING UP!

WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY

> U WAZ SAYIN, NIGGA U WAZ SAYIN???

Get the fuck off my board, fucking retard.

Ok. There is a tree branch at around 1550 where MONEY SNAKE cab see that 1600 wall. He's on the way there now. Up 70 sats since sighting

NICE

Should i dump my BTC into XLM now or after it hits 20k and risks crashing

i’m at sub 2k coins, do i meet the minimum requirement for a moon mission?

Question is why you havnt dumped in it sooner considering its gone up in satori as btc has risen...a crypto "super moon"

Is this a long term hodl or a p&d. Too late to jump in?

How does it replace Ethereum when it does completely different thing? I don't understand.

Long term. Hold until AT LEAST Q4 of 2018...that is if you want the equivilant of btc under a 1000 dollars

i have 1k010 , will i make it?

Long term. Big things in January. Price will rise every week if not every day till then

It depends on what you consider a significant gain. If I can buy my next week's groceries with gains that are made over the weekend, I'm happy. Your moon is my neighboring galaxy.

It wont ever do that it does completly different thing.

Accumulate. I started in June with 250 USD, day traded that shit to 1800. Went all in when XLM was 800sats. Currently holding 16k which is still very little compared to other bizfags.

15 USD per coin is a long shot, however I think we have a very good chance to reach 1 USD by February.

You misspelled January

just bought 27k, buy high sell low

Very probable. However I prefer to be conservative with my predictions. Planning to set up a couple of mining rigs with my gains. If it happens sooner than expected, great!

>literally only businesses can act as validators
>no staking method
>no dividend
>no fucking FEES AT ALL
>coin acts as an intermediary device instead of a utility device
>system trust in the "spam detector", the (((banks))) validating the transactions, the decision of who is allowed to validate etc etc etc etc etc etc
and this fucking coin calls itself decentralized

your only hope is that a fundamentally value-free intermediary token is randomly given value by the market

you're all fucking idiots.

most of my success has come from going to this board and doing the exact opposite of what you all say. I'm staying out of this little oversold moon mission.

this is what they said to me at 3 cents you fucking retarded faggot

now i am the chad

lol ok stinky linky

Kek, this is some pajeet-tier FUD.

>literally only businesses can act as validators
Literally anybody can run a validator node stellar.org/developers/stellar-core/software/admin.html
>no staking method
What the fuck do you mean?
>no dividend
It pays fees back to users, aka literally has "dividend". Besides, why the fuck do you want dividends in crypto?
>no fucking FEES AT ALL
...and that's bad? Besides, it has 0.000002$ fees
>coin acts as an intermediary device instead of a utility device
It's literally the same as bitcoin, except it's used by the network to transact other things as well
>system trust in the "spam detector", the (((banks))) validating the transactions, the decision of who is allowed to validate etc etc etc etc etc etc
>bu-bu-bu it should be all controlled by 3 Chinese mining farms

Step it up, pajeet

What you gonna mine?

Another thing is that Stellar changes the fucking definition of words.

"Validating node" does not mean transaction PROCESSOR, which is what I meant. Again, only (((institutions))) can actually process transactions.

It DOES NOT PAY fees back to users, so that's an outright fucking lie.

The 0.00001 XLM "fee" is just a spam deterrent and does NOT go back to any validator.

Having no fees IS bad because it makes the coin vulnerable to attack, not just through spam but also 51% and other forms of attack. Which they evade by BEING CENTRALIZED.

And you don't know what staking means because you, like all XLM retards, are completely new to this.

XLM is Ripple v1.1

Depends heavily on my gains. If things go well, I'll buy a bunch of Vegas and mine xmr. Otherwise, I'll either buy RX 580/70s and mine ETH, or wait some more and get the next gen Vega.

I need the total cost for the rigs to be less than 50% or my crypto holdings.

>why the fuck do you want dividends in crypto?
missed this part, holy shit.

have you ever heard of investing?

This so much. You need to invest something that goes up 4% a year. Not something that goes up 6000% a month.

I would assume just because it has a lot going on 2018.

says you. go invest in stocks if you want 4% gains and 2x in 10 years you fucking moron

Did you even read the link I posted? It literally says ANYBODY can validate.

>It DOES NOT PAY fees back to users, so that's an outright fucking lie.
It does you brainlet, they release the fees back to the users through inflation.
>The 0.00001 XLM "fee" is just a spam deterrent and does NOT go back to any validator.
And?
>Having no fees IS bad because it makes the coin vulnerable to attack, not just through spam but also 51% and other forms of attack. Which they evade by BEING CENTRALIZED.
No it's not. It keeps people from running validators just to get rich, and demotivates forming 51 %.
>And you don't know what staking means because you, like all XLM retards, are completely new to this.
"Staking" is not a term, brainlet. If you mean POS, say it and don't act cryptic like a faggot. No, XLM doesn't have POS, because it uses a better system (SCP) that validates transactions in under 5 sec.
>XLM is Ripple v1.1
And Bitcoin v2 and Ethereum Light

God damn so much this

Did you read what I said?

They use the term "validate" here as "rule enforcement". This is not the way most other projects use the term "validate".

I MEAN PROCESS. No node operator can PROCESS transactions unless they're an (((anchor))) banking institution or corporation.

Inflation doesn't mean going back to YOU. It means more coins, great!

>And?
>keeps people from running validators just to get rich
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT OUT OF CRYPTO?
This is fundamentally why centralized cryptos like XLM will fail.

You pretend to be "non-profit" but all you're doing is giving all the PROFIT OF CRYPTO to fucking banking institutions. YOU WILL FAIL

>"staking" is not a term
jesus christ lurk more.

>They use the term "validate" here as "rule enforcement". This is not the way most other projects use the term "validate".
No, you little bitch. They use the term validate to describe the same thing validator nodes do in every single blockchain - nodes that confirm transactions and maintain the blockchain.

>I MEAN PROCESS. No node operator can PROCESS transactions unless they're an (((anchor))) banking institution or corporation.
Yes, fiat gateways are controlled by corporations. What's your problem with that? Would you rather hand your money over to some stranger to transfer?

>Inflation doesn't mean going back to YOU. It means more coins, great!
The more you hold the more you get "dividends". If you hold more you get more dividends than inflation eats your stack.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT OUT OF CRYPTO?
Global, public, fast, cheap currency. Aka stellar.

>You pretend to be "non-profit" but all you're doing is giving all the PROFIT OF CRYPTO to fucking banking institutions. YOU WILL FAIL
Le banking. YOU CAN RUN A VALIDATOR NODE IF YOU WANT TO

>jesus christ lurk more.
Kill yourself, salty pajeet

Also lol at calling Stellar centralized. Whatever POS (piece of shit) crypto you are bagholding, proof-of-stake is about THE most centralized consensus algorithm out there. Stellar is completely decentralized and trustless, and validation is done basically altruistically (people who need the network most will keep it up).

>proof-of-stake is about THE most centralized consensus algorithm
>validation is done basically altruistically
you people are legitimately insane

Bump. This is why XLM and not XRP will be on cb in feburary

>The more you hold the more you get "dividends".
why do you insist on lying?

Ran out of arguments, pajeet?

Yep, dumped most of XRP for this. XRP actually is somewhat centralized

say theoretically it did get listed on CB, what kind of value would we be looking at?

certainly close to XRP market cap