Not really anonymous

>Not really anonymous
>created by some douchebag as a side project.
>Moons anyway because of whales and hype
I'll never understand crypto logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JCgYSrf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prints money bitch

at this point it's all meta.

At this point its fuckd

It really doesn't make any sense.

yeeahhh....

you think that fundamentals matter atm, it's all greed OP.

How is it not really anonymous?

Worst FUD I've ever seen.

This is why you stay poor, dumb forum dweller.

Verge is technically superior to all other privacy coins and actually anonymous + stealth adressing.

verge is crap, we all know it.

watch it come crashing down as soon as the pump is over.

Its mooning

ITs not crap... its the real deal

Verge $0.50 EOY screencap this

fag jelly hes not bag hodling i dont give a fuck about tech i give a fuck about money i made 30k sitting at my comp with my dick hanging out last night how bout u?

It mooned cause the coinpouch hacker is selling his stolen bags.

>> mooning with selling

never go full retard

Then go do some illegal shit with it and watch yourself get arrested you fucking autist.

>controls a shitload of verge
>put up giant sell wall to put the price down
>people who want to sell get shaken and lower their prices to fit in with his wall.
>Remove sell wall, buy up competitors, rocket through and now you control the sell wall and can push the price thanks to fomo.

I like this meme, do you have next part when it begins to moon?

Tell me EXACTLY why it's not anonymous faggot. I doubt you know, and are just parroting some shit you saw from a shill on the internet.

its trending downward now i think. too late to buy in, maybe in another 24 hours or so

I honestly dont know something inside me is telling me that its teasing us and gona moon shot past 400-500 sats today or 2 moro

1000 sats 1 week from now.

2000sats in 5 hourz scratch the 3000sats
In 20 minutes no 2.85 in an hour wowieee
Cap this

Now that's a little unrealistic -- don't you think?

Those guys are talking about it rn

discord.gg/JCgYSrf

Who gives a fuck, we are here to make money. Lately you've seen high supply coins mooning fucking hard. Don't be a spastic, im all in, risk it for a white christmas or lose some money. wew

Such lying FUD in this thread. After Wraith this will be more user than Monero, and undisputedly way faster.

Im seeing alot 5 btc buy ups, 100k not giving a fuck about 320 sats while its at 293 right now. Watch this go to 600 tomorrow and 1k sats end of next week.

Blockchain analysis. Can't have truly anonymous transactions occur with a blockchain that is only opaque some of the time. Monero is the only one in the anonymity game right now.

Bitcoin Diamond is the only privacy coin.

/nu/biz everyone