You and your party are on their way to the next quest and this guy blocks your way and won't let you pass...

You and your party are on their way to the next quest and this guy blocks your way and won't let you pass, how fucked are you?

Unless one of us is an Apostle or we fucked up a bunch of innocents lately, not particularly.
I guess we ask him why and depending on the answer, go a different way.

Well since we're good guys, not dead on the spot. But since he won't let us pass that probably means Mandatory Side Quest Time, and if that means anything that's even a fraction of his NORMAL quests...

Yeah, we're fucked.

We would attack the strange looking man with the big stick, and then immediately die.

And then I would question why Guts was in a setting that takes place during the early Pleistocene era.

Maybe you were Trolls all along and just not aware of it?

because causality, bitch

We would probably ask him if he has anything better to do right now than block our path.

I show him this pic, the tears in his eye would make it impossible for him to see me sneaking away.

Not at all, we turn around and leave. My party knows when they are outmatched

Not at all... I think.
Who is he?
Could my piraka character kill him?

>My paladin is unironically a huge, black guy
I think we'll be fine.

basically eats demons for breakfast

at first he was just the strongest human alive and he had some trouble with giant monster and demons, but at this point his power level is spiraling out of control shonen style where only the strongest of the strongest demons give him trouble, and soon hes gonna start fighting literal demigods

>soon
:^)

fuck off, hiatus is nearly over... right guys?

Alright. Cool. We'll just leave then. Not the first time the druid-and-ranger heavy party has gone off the main road to Survival check our way through the woods instead.

Its Berserk as soon as its over it will be time for more hiatus.

Your fandom is meant to mirror Guts despair.

I ask for what purpose he obstructs my holy mission to cleanse the deamon worshiping cults infesting the southlands.

Well, our quest is to "find a human", so it looks like we win!

Hooray!

not nearly as much as his waifu

>filename not magic negro

Well he makes it quite clear he's a flesh and blood human

Why isn't he letting us pass? Depending on the answer we might just leave him alone and find another route, since we're all playing pretty decent people and don't pick fights out of nowhere.

We aren't very fucked, we have the means to bypass him entirely.

Shit I guess I should have said he was on a bridge or something so you can't just take a path around him as easily, unless your crew is flying or some shit

>maybe it's an extra day's walk to get around him?

Imo gutts wouldn't really care to explain, just would probably say something like it'll get you killed if you try and go through him

Is he immune to being flown over? Then we bypass him entirely.

"So what kind of DMPC is this? Is it some sort of pointlessly antagonistic anti-hero? A Gary-Stue with broken powers and a multi-page background? A challenge we can overcome? Someone who will railroad us into following him?"

Actually, yes, he's killed flying monsters before.

>Entire party of PURE Daimah, in a Sammael campaign to befriend humans.
>Encountering a human.
>The entire party is driven by ADHD and SQUIRREL!
Hope he likes hugs, being fawned over, being called awesome, and all his shiny things being admired for the next few min-SQUIRREL!

Yeah. But those flying monsters did stupid shit like fly-by melee attacks and landing to swing at him. Just flying a hundred feet above him should do the trick. Maybe drop an obscuring most if he's really persistent at killing random people for no reason.

This is 12 year old girl tier humor.

Well, considering how much of a soft bitch guts has become since he encountered his ever-growing squadron of underage circus performers... it'd probably work.

Look, they do what they do. Their NPC commander tries to rein them in, but it is LITERALLY herding a bunch of overly cheerful cats on meth.

They gave an inquisitor PTSD after countering his attempts to kill them with grapple check hugs and turning his weapons into bunny statues with magic.

>soft bitch
>becoming more of a person
>dealing with his issues

This is why we don't take edgy people seriously.

Probably ask him why and try to convince him that it'd really be swell if he'd let me get back to fighting back this biomechanical virus taking over the country.

We'd probably be willing to force him if it came to it, the party would be mostly fucked, but my character stands a decent chance. Largely on account of this being anima and I'm a level 10 warlock.

Huh well that depends we got some charmers in the party so how high is guts's wisdom

Emotionally unstable and driven by hate and revenge to calm and stoic driven by a sense of purpose to save his friends and defeat the one who hurt them

Character changes aren't allowed user

>I do think gut's character is at a weird point right now where he basically just isn't too bothered by anything and hasn't had an intense emotional reaction to anything for a while now because basically nothing has happened to bother him, but that's a discussion for a whole different thread on a different board

Our team would be concern how GUTS is in a megacorp building while we're on a run...in retrospect, Guts would make a great Shadowrunner.

I'd tell the party to turn the fuck arround.

Roll to persuade, get a Nat 20 and make him suck me dick.

Yeah, his character is changing alright. Into generic shounen protagonist. He even has the fukken unreliable berserk mode that makes him godlikeop but omg makes him lose his mind and became dangerous to his allies and leaves him a bandage-covered broken pile for like two days upon use, after which he's back to tip-top shape again. He may as well be a character out of naruto. Every other character following him around is at this point; it's only a moment of time before he fully assimilates as well.

The closer he gets to people, the more it will hurt when they all get raped by Griffith.

this

one of our party was probably an apostle the whole time

this story is writing itself, miura I know you're out there... doing... something...

next chapter when

Is there anyone who doesn't want half of gutts crew to get massacred by Griffith or his proxies to push guts over the edge at this point?

I just hope the loli witch is ok. The rest of them can all die for all I care.

But does he have the fire of human liberty?

Calling it now, everything on that gay elf isle will be killed, tortured and raped when they want to depart

I kinda doubt it, but maybe.

Alex Jones scares me the more I see him.

We are playing Nobilis.
We are the good guys (kinda, more like neutral good) but depending on how interaction with him goes (and how certains aspects of Berserk fit into Nobilis) we might go out of our way to help him.

Please elaborate, that sounds interesting

>the rogue proceeds to try and backstab him
>barbarian joins the fray, wants his sword
>warlock with an infernal patron who knows his animu immediately 180s the second he sees the guy
>I cast sanctuary on myself and hope for the best whilst insisting I don't know any of these people

Yeah we'd be fucked

IF caska doesn't get her sanity back the whole boat and elf island thing will be naruto tier filler

I just want them to get back to the main story

So it's... extra good?

Engine Heart game. An actual, factual, living, breathing human is kind of a big deal.

>filler for a manga that takes literal years for a new chapter to come out

Jesus Christ that's a horrifying thought.

The last panel was the girls stepping into the Caska's memories of the Eclipse.
I think the God Hand will have a way of detecting that and crossing into the Elf Island

DELET this

I knew the moment he got the armor shit would never be the same. Remember when our boy used to overcome impossible odds through clever application of a handful of monster slaying tools?

Ever since he got it any meaningful battle has been solved with
>Use the armor and go ham bananas.

>Approach dangerous lifeform.
>Threatened
>Back far away, draw rifle.
>Aim for a few minutes
>Shoot his eyeball and watch brains spray everywhere as bullet passes through skull.

You're playing a BIONICLE campaign?!
Lucky bastard, what system are you using?

I'm a ranger. I take the party the long way round.

We're birds of a feather. My whole party also carries a brand that makes all demons hate us and try to either manipulate us into killing their enemies or try to kill us directly; and are actually on a quest to slay the demon lords.
(It's... complicated, but basically the campaign is based in dark souls, and, by proxy, in berserk)

But really, I'd be fucking happy we found this guy.

Even if you say that, my character can jump a distance of a mile. I'd like to see him try to stop me.

>Remind his corpse that it's nothing personnel, kid.

We're a party of Chaos champions in WFRP, so we're gonna die. Khorne Dawg will be happy at least.

>when you see Guts in a setting that takes place during the early Pleistocene era

but...
we're on a boat.

And, now that I think about it, that boat is going to an island of fairies and elves.

Shit we're in a great spot. The DM hates manga and god characters, so odds are that guy is about to explode in a very gory fashion and become the weeb-wizard's worst minion.

>Killing something threatening to kill you is now edgy.

Float past him unhindered in any way. If he still refuses to let the rest of the party pass, he'll either get squashed, torn apart in a storm or drowned.

Yeah, we're playing Nobilis, and one of the characters can juggle mountains, one is immortal and can enthrall an Excrucian with song and one controls storms.

>tell GM to fuck off with inserting characters from other stories and universes, especially from mango or animu
But obviously that's not an answer you want, so
>Tell him to move
>He doesn't
>Since there is no way other than through him and we don't take shit from some fucking random guy, we attack him
>Oh no, he is literally invincible, impossibly fast and resistant to every form of attack we could possibly employ, who would have thought
>Entire party dies
Is this the answer you wanted?

Cross a small river. If he tries to follow you he'll get stuck on a boat for 10 years.

A party member of mine is a god. Mr Overcompensation is quite fucked.

But can he defeat six the piraka?

Homebrew pathfinder: Obsure meme edition.
Picture the book of weaboo fightan magic but cool.
>Sing the piraka rap as a bard as a concentration roll.

fairly certain Guts could at least stalemate with Axonn or Brutaka in a swordfight, so I'd def say he could take on the Piraka at once.

>Piraka Rap
so it's more of a meme campaign?
You guys trying to kidnap any pop-punk bands?

>Guts was in a setting that takes place during the early Pleistocene era

he may have survived losing an arm... not so sure about losing a head.... hehe

Be shocked such a beast of a man isn't a Solar Exalted and then probably get beat since low tier Lunar and Solar

Max level wizard in WoD with a Vampire and two Sin Eaters.

Whaddya think happens?

I back away slowly
One guy attacks him because his character is oh-so-badass
Everyone else backs away slowly after seeing what happens to him

It depends. Did he come after a dark gods follower we going to kill, or after our party member who probably is involved in some sort of apostle shit?

Did Guts ever get off the boat? Haven't followed it for ten years.

Yes. Now he's stuck in Casca's retard dream.

Even vezon?

Yes we have.
Now.
>MOVE ALONG!