Veeky Forumscraft: a Veeky Forums flavored minecraft server

Undead edition

Map unchanged from last time!
IP: tgcraft.lunas.host
Version: 1.10.2.
Notable Plugins: Towny, Bookshelves, HiddenOre, PwnPlantGrowth, Zenchantments, ViaVersion, Vault, ArmorWeight, InfernalMobs, MassiveHat, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Brewery, Citizens, CraftBook, Gods, RecipeManager, Vampire, RPGItems

Community:
discord.gg/SqQpKA2
tgcraft.wikia.com

Since Leskovar is taking a break until late april, Rigel and Zyklon_Ben are left to moderate this new Veeky Forumscraft. Here are the new rules:

1. Use common sense you cunts.
2. You're allowed to declare war on anyone. This declaration must be made atleast an hour before the declarator begins any conflict. You can do with what you take as you wish. No, I won't protect you if the rest of the server murders you for it.
3. Griefing terrain and fucking up the map for no good reason is not tolerable, either.
4. Everything else is on a case by case basis depending on how much of a obnoxious shit you are.

If you think a player should be banned, make an official appeal on the tgcraft board. In-game complaints against players will be ignored.

Make sure to read /info once ingame!

>undead edition
YESSSS

undead buildfags are the best, this shit got done so quickly

Daily reminder

Free Nations > Norse > Undead >>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else

Who is that dashing man near the horses?

undead is comfy AF is just mad that lich called him brainless.

must you do this every thread

Free Cities best cities

>wtf you're just mad
>i'm literally saying you're the 3rd best nation
??????

yes but previously we were best nation, and you picked free cities just to be best simply to spite us

I mean to be fair, there are only like 4 big nations and the last one is dorfs so

Norse isn't a big nation, and Raum showed me they were best. Stop being salty.

Bumping with Belwatch

Bumping from page 10

bumping again with another air view of Necrotopia

its essentially a giant graveyard

Unclaimed Dorf fortresses galore! Get them while they're hot!

sometimes when im bored i go and i poop in them

fucking silk shitter reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unturned rules

And ugly as sin since you've built it almost entirely out of fucking stone brick.

post yours then. so I can laugh at you.

It's a bit gray

undead are colorblind anyways.

Can they see anything without eyes anyway ?

when was the last time you saw a colourful graveyard?

So this is, what, an RP server?

It is.

its supposedly a 'light' RP server, so some people try to make RP settlements and such, but not much actually gets done in RP.

Yeah more or less

When was the last time you saw tombstones and tomb slabs made out of stone bricks instead of solid stone?

I will play this server if I can live in the graveyard as a skeleton.

All of us are more or less skeletons here. Join now to get free shovel to dig your new home.

I'm inclined to agree, the design is good (despite that huge ass gravestone), but it's all one solid brick texture; there's no variety of colour and tone for the eye.

Need to use a whole mixture of stone models, I know there's a good few.

>implying Dorfs can't just win the server with their autism
>implying implications

How can skeltals and mutt elves even compete?

There used to be better RP when global chat was a thing. There is RP whenever people come in contact with each other but other than that I just RP being the avatar of my god

There actually is some variation with stones used. Though there are of course differences between buildings people have built. (different styles and artistic differences)

bumping to save from page 10

>log in for the first time
>claim abandoned castle
>Some guy asks me to team up
>give coords
>turns out he's a bad admin
>turns invisible and starts Throwing chickens and blazes everywhere
>ignites me and kills me

wow great way to invite new players
0/10

Yes. We have really bad problem of shitty admins who spent their boredom not doing something useful but fucking with other people because they think it's funny. I really hope that when this server restarts near summer we get rid of that sort of people..

To be honest the shitmins are horrible but at least most of the community try to work hard even with their shittery and are golden as fuck. You really should try again and join some group if you feel like it.

Okay nevermind, looks like I won't be a skelly bro in the cemetery.

What is the IGN of this admin?

nevermind, looked through logs

only human factions are acceptable

The alleged Shitman was a memer who was put in creative for a thing a while ago
Most of our staff is actually not that bad

what about humans

Who died

I will have all of you know the elected badmin does not fuck with players, Without the players knowing who exactly it is atleast, I claim all acts of admin-based terrorism that I commit

t. - elected badmin

This sounds like what happened to me last night
>someone asks where I am and says they want to help
>give them coords
>out breaking apart some ugly scaffolding on my formerly abandoned building
>someone invisible knocks me off with eggs
>leaves a sign telling me to go explore
>I do
>he added a shit ton of spiders to one floor and a reward for killing them
>It's too much for direct confrontation so I just elected to burn them out with a floor of netherack under the wood
It was pretty good honestly.

>Nomiraven was the guy who asked me for coordinates before the eggs flew
I mean he's the first person I've seen and talked too on the server honestly.
>tfw I thought he genuinely wanted to help and there'd be another person living there now and I wouldn't be completely alone
I feel deceived. I didn't need him there in the first place but to think I had all those plans about sharing the space for nothing.

he's banned, so that problem is solved. lesk aint that much on and when he does, he usually harrasses me. same with weaver. rigel just spawns a bunch of strong mobs for players ready for it. connor is a mystical recluse, jacking off in his mage tower

>jacking off in his mage tower
If only I could be so glorious.

What tower?

Come join the Barony of Zemphora, located in the Free Cities. We have:

>Farms!
>Windmills!
>A barn!
>An orc!
>More farms!
>A pit mine!
>A shitty boat with a Danish captain!
>Coming soon: new farms!

Youve been visited by the friendly wizard of Veeky Forumscraft! fun magic spells and prosperity will come to you but only if you post GO GO MAGIC MAN in this thread

GO GO MAGIC MAN

Go go magic man

connor aint a recluse, he spends way too long hanging out with the freetowns and skeletons.

Fuck those bath robe fags desu. Yuwan dindu Nuffin

nomiraven was an admin?

nah he just had creative to build a dungeon.

So if i build something her how long will it take before it all gets wiped?

ok, so can someone colorpill me on this?

I didn't play Minecraft for years now, and even back then it was mostly just brief solo/small servers play. I don't know much baout the game, but idea of some comfy world with other fa/tg/ents sounds cool (just like this Veeky Forums micecraft server some autists were taking about on /v/ - too bad I never get to see it)

>do I need legit copy, or can I pirate it somehow to make mp work?
>are those plugins donwloaded automatically when I log into the server or should I get them from somewhere separately?
>is it fun?

legit copy
vanilla client, everything is server-side
yes.

thanks, one more question

Can I just go into the middle of nowhere and build something? Even if I risk being griefed on (don't really care for that, not that anyone would give a shit about my autismal shack).

4 months for this server. Then we get a smaller server for at least a year that will get larger every month.

The map is so bloody large unless you settle next to someone there shouldn't be any chance of ever seeing anyone. Just go absolutely nowhere at the ends of the world for comfy, that's what I did.

Or you can build nether portals for vastly reduced travel time

Can we even make nether portals? Nether terrain exists in the world itself and all the other structures except nether portals have carried over from the old server.

Yes you can. It's just the normal nether desu

Also towny should protect your shit

If you are praying a god, i suggest everyone to turn off fire spread in your town.

>tfw almost burnt my whole fortress made out of block coals thanks to an angry god who used lightning on me

no face btw

How do you people even piss off your god that badly? Or even build anything entirely out of flammable material?

I was the only one online and it was demanding me to do shit but I ignored it.

coal blocks look awesome in x512

Hey, I don't harass people, I ask politely if I can kill you by testing items on you.

Aesthetics

Newfag question. I know you can play as elves, dorfs and undead, But are there other races can you play as?

How can you join or visit other cities?

you cna play as whatever, those are just the factions with large followings, theres kobolds and shit too.

You ask in the discord

Pretty sure kobolds surpassed Dorfs in membership

if i were to go make a faction with the first cow or pig i found it would be bigger than the dwarves average daily online members.

I mean we have 4 active members and that's all we need

You can play as whatever, it's not like there's a mechanical difference.

knock knock

reeee

nobody will ever love you

or you

Is there anything wrong with setting up an apartment or whatever outside of a town plot for sale? I keep trying to put down a bed in town outside of a plot, and it keeps cockblocking me.

Necrotopia recruiting.

We don't care how you lived. We care what came after

We're Unturned Necrotopia, leading graveyard in whole world. Our focus is freedom and happiness, and we are looking for people like you to join our group of unhealthy professionals. If you feel like your death was in vain, now is time to come and make your death count. Check us out at discord and join us TODAY!

please help i don't have much time the kobolds are building something big, i don't know what or why but they're making us dig a huge fucking pit, i've been kidnapped send help at

>kidnapped by the kobolds who are making a fuckhuge BDSM dungeon
rip

beds only work in plots you personally own

bump