How far are you away from 100K and how far is that from your final goal?

How far are you away from 100K and how far is that from your final goal?

For those who already made it to 6 digits: is my feeling right that this train is accelerating faster and faster once you are high enough?

Does it make you happier?

Over 100k. Excited when it happened, but overall not much happier

The day I reach 100k will be the day when I cash out 25k and pay back my student loans. Then I will open a bottle of champange and take the day off from my wagecuck job.

im already there

aiming for 1mil

lol it will never happen, you will never succeed in paying your student loans and you are doomed to wagecuck x2 in order to pay your stupid loans.

ive been at 150k too fucking long. i missed all the moons this past month

you are stupid, and he will make it

I literally reached it 10 mins ago thanks to NEO. Feels really good

I'm 3x away, I'll take 15k to buy a car

I'm at 1.6 million so pretty far away from 100k. My goal is 10 million.

Still barely $3k, but have had a 550% change over the past week.
I expect $100k same time next year.

Crypto just bumped my net worth up to 100k this morning ;) But I'm only 20k in crypto. Feels weird. I didn't expect to hit this for a year.

I'm at 60k. I won't be satisfied until I hit 5 million or so.

Same, it's nice knowing that I'm "halfway" to a million dollars (current value/initial investment = 1 million/current investment), but I'm starting to feel that pressure to sell

It's a surreal feel

This is me as well. Investing in reasonable projects with a future gets you stagnating in this market. You have to put money in utter shitcoins propped up by scam artists who know how to look respectable to average retards, and this is hard to do with dozens of thousands.

Got past the $100.000 last week. My initial investment was $1800 about 1.5 year ago.
90% of my holdings is in syscoin and I believe I will be a multimillionaire in the next 2-3 months.

Yes with more money you see your gains add up much faster.

The idea that I can help my family with money makes me happy. For myself I don't really care it doesn't give me happiness.

My friends family and work give me happiness, not money or possessions.

At 200k, goal is 5 million.

300k, goal was 1m but now 5m

Chubby checker

100000 is approx 700000 behind me now. And yes, it does feel accelerated up here- in both directions

Happy? Success and failure are imposters to be treated the same my friend

I’m at 80k. I started with 2k in May. I certainly don’t feel happy - that’ll be when it’s in my bank account and I’m free from this daily torment of watching charts. Since I’m not cashing out at 100k I’m not going to feel any better if I hit that.

I treat $10,000 the way I used to treat $1000 or $100. It’s fucking insane, but again, doesn’t make me happy.

50k from 100k.
ARK helped a lot by mooning.