Bitcoin being endorsed by institutions

>Bitcoin being endorsed by institutions
>Bitcoin being advertised on snapchat daily
>Blacks, Old People, and Women are starting to buy
These are all indicators that bitcoin has been co-opted by the banks and we're in a bubble. The banks are going to dump so hard, but not yet. We're not at peak adoption. But it's coming. Bitcoin is dead.

I second that.

Sadly you may be right. I'll probably sell everything at the beginning of the year

I am very sad I am right. I've been in bitcoin for two years now, and I am having trouble finding the will to sell. I love bitcoin, and everything it stands for. However, looking at it now I know a correction is needed. Kind of like how I like starwars, and I want to like the new ones, but I can't because I know (((disney))) is behind the curtain.

...then short it?

You could have been the new .01% off the backs of the normies but you sold. Stay poor.

I don't trade.
I don't buy on margin.
That's gambling.
Still holding 1.8 right now. Of course I wish I bought more.

I'm just saying that it's not so clear cut right now. When you have these institutions endorsing it, you know there is a problem.

Joobilators fleece all of crypto on 20/Apr/2018. Then they issue .gov coin. You will never again oppose your masters.

I'm not gonna hype anything. Separate yourself emotionally from it. There is plenty of opportunity to make yourself silly rich. And yeah, if you get to a certain point, diversify into some fiat as idiot insurance. The original philosophy behind bitcoin will never die, thought it may move on. Just another chance to get in.

Can all y'all weak hands just sell and fuck off already? This is a BTC board and we need thread capacity for when the central banks like in. Tx!

if they pick it up just to drop it, they're doing so to scare away competitors so they can own a larger share of it for cheaper.

Ride 'em cowboy

I'm trying to hodl. I really am. I have to go days without looking at the price or news because I am getting really nervous about what these banks are going to do. I just don't know why they are embracing this technology now. A few months ago they would only shit-talk it. But now, they're jumping in and telling other to as well.

>Star Wars
Here, let me spare you the time of watching a shit movie.

you dumbass
how is it supposed to break 100k if boomers dont throw their retirement at it

>banks are gonna pump so hard
ftfy you dumb faggot. Sell your bitcoin, you don't deserve these incoming 100k per btc gains

i know it's shit. Ruined by (((Disney))). That's why I'm worried about bitcoin being ruined by (((them))) also.

Invest 10% of your net worth in crypto. If crypto wins out in the end, you end up with a large portion of the winning item and can hold it over those who said it was a bubble. If you are wrong, you lose maybe 2-5% of your net worth, which does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

Well if bitcoin is going to succeed at being a currency doesn't it have to be adopted by everyone?

Invest 25% of your crypto portfolio in Disney (Dragonchain). If Disney wins out in the end, you end up with a large portion of the winning item and can hold it over those who refuse to use EtherDelta. If you are wrong, you still make 10x gains in your crypto portfolio, which will help you in the grand scheme of things.

If this were happening with gold. OMG the shoeshine boy, your neighbor, your sister, your grandma, black people, chads, stacies, are ALL throwing away their fiat to buy gold currencies, would you think that gold is "dead"? No you would just think fiat is collapsing and gold is replacing it.

Banks can't dump what they haven't bought yet faggot OP

I hate normies with a passion. I think most of them deserve to lose their money keeping it in the bank. They need to leave my crypto hobby alone. They're too retarded to comprehend it and are just here to make more fiat, NOT adopt the currency. Fucking retarded normies are turning this into a bubble when it shouldn't be.

This, also, BTC's price is driven by the world, not any 1 country's bank. If one country's bank dumps BTC, another will buy more.

muh edgy normie hate

a bunch of normies keeping 0.05 BTC and 1 LTC on coinbase isn't going to cause a bubble.

These normal people aren't buying Bitcoin. They're talking about it, they're regurgitating stuff they've seen on the news, they're buying into ponzi schemes like Bitconnect and USI-Tech, they're asking "how can I get in on this?" but at the end of the day, at least 90% of the normies talking about Bitcoin aren't buying Bitcoin.

The problem is, is that Bitcoin already failed as a currency. Why do you think blockstream is pushing the (((store of value))) meme so hard. Not only that but it failed in that instead of being p2p, it managed to prop up the same third party institutions that it was trying to avoid all together.
>Bitcoin isn't cheap to move anymore
>Bitcoin is unacceptably slow
>Bitcoin isn't anonymous
>Bitcoin Dev team is run by (((them)))
>Chinese do all the mining
>The most normie of normies are hopping on for quick gains and don't understand even the basics of crypto
>Bitcoin futures are now a thing
It was a nice hectic ride from 600-20k, that being said I lost all confidence in the project. The network effect is meaningless when something completely lacks fundamentals.
Cash out before the normie hoards clog the network

Just watched The Big Short. My body is ready.

and the ones that are, buy 500$ worth of it.