Do you fap when trading shitcoins? Does it fuck up or improve your decision-making?

Do you fap when trading shitcoins? Does it fuck up or improve your decision-making?

I let my brokers do the job. Sometimes I fap in the office but it's just material unrelated to trading.

>I let my brokers do the job.
your brokers jerk you off?

Strokers

I ended up buying odn at 7.4k instead of 6k because I decided to jerkoff for five minutes before buying. Things happen really quickly in crypto.

I let them do the trading. But I wouldn't mind too though.

You're not eccentric genius money maker, you're just a NEET that gets lucky on a trend. Put those pants on

>Put those pants on
I actually lie naked in my bed when trading

If you don't have the discipline to separate your trading life from everything else, you're going to lose money. Good luck user

>everything else
what do you mean? I trade 18 hours a day on average, there isn't anything else

enjoying a ball market

kek

nice

Ever since I reached half a mil I jerk off 5 times a day at least

I'd be cuddling my asian wife 5 times a day if I had half a mil

>You're not eccentric genius money maker, you're just a NEET that gets lucky on a trend.
I feel sad for you. Truly Veeky Forums has been ran down by normies.

better than wagecucking filthy nocoiner.

I get EXTREMELY motivated by fapping, or when I'm at the store and look at cute grills' asses. Just like the boss in Wolf on Wallstreet I NEED to jack off twice a day. If I dont I have no motivation to get rich or Veeky Forums and I just lay in my bed all day playing guitar

>lay in my bed all day playing guitar
sounds comfy desu

Super comfy my man, but I am never going to be anywhere near skilled enough to go professional. At least it helps me get poon

I tried to learn on an acoustic guitar, but it didn't do it for me. I like singing, but can't 'cuz living at dorms.

You really should try with the guitar again, I know it can be frustrating at first but it's worth it. The best stress relief for me by far. Whenever I'm sad or upset I just jam it out until I feel better and it always works. Or do singing, my voice is pretty bad so I refrain from it but I think you can get the same feeling from that.

I started playing about ten years ago and its one of the few things from my youth that I dont regret for a second

maki is lethally erotic

Maybe if I had an electric guitar it would be more fun, but I don't think I could ever master those delicate finger movements. As I said, I love singing but literally don't have place. Once I make it in crypto I'll install a soundproof room.

NORMIES

I bet you have a great voice, and you'll make it with crypto. We are still early and our time till come my friend

Thank you brah, we're all gonna make it.