Become truly W O K E

How many of you are familiar with the monetary system?

watch this video and if 20 mins is too long for you than you are not the person this thread is for. m.youtube.com/watch?v=23DNe0cJhcU [Open]
discuss findings after

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn

I knew these things before, but this video was a great recap. Sharing with my friends and family. We need to audit the fed.

I like how the banker animations look like hasidic Jews - intentional?

thats why i made a thread, everyone needs to be educated about this aye

Also shared. This is why we need crypto.

probably haha

yeah but there is no stable crypto out there yet, btc is a good money maker and cool idea, but its new and doesnt hold its value at a stable rate.

I would reccomend buying portions of gold and silver bullion since they hold wealth and will skyrocket in price when fiat finally fails (at least untill a stable crypto with low fees and tax is made)

cool story alex jones, you've truly found out The Secret Of Money

you dont beleive it? you watched the vid?

I watched this before, but still watched it again just as a reminder for myself.
Investing in metals like gold and silver doesn't sound bad at all now.

also letting you know, the federal reserve is buying as much gold as they can so when the fiat finally dies they still have power, so i would definately buy some, also china is buying a fuck load of gold because they are planning a new currency that is backed up buy gold which is going to make their economy the biggest in the world ( making up 20% of the worlds economy by 2050 )

shared to my normie friends, i think this video is very normie friendly

I plan to throw a 4th of my future portfolio into gold.

btc is morr secure than dollar or gold.
thats why its gone hyperbolic

This is all true, you even get taught this at university econ classes, but they spin it in a different light

good call
also good call (remember that gold is a secure form of storing wealth and it cant be used for making 100’s of thousands off, or compound interest etc) gold is just a 100% guaruntee of you not suffering when fiat fails :)

Great videos. Watched the series awhile ago. Unfortunately most people don't want to hear that they've been deceived all there life and don't want to believe the truth.

it has its advantages over gold yes, but gold is a physical store of wealth so incase of an electromagnetic pulse or solar flare, you wont lose your gold

yeah at uni they make it seem like its a good system that works and will always work, but really it isnt

yea youll just lose everything else.
im not even sure how gold will help you in a stone age economy

most people dont have the attention span or motivation to learn for themselves unfortunatly

an emp or solar flare will cause a world wide power outage rendering bitcoin useless since it needs electricity to operate, and gold has been used as a form of money since the ancient egyption ages actually

I talk with my lecturer about it (he used to work in the UK treasury) and he always looks really troubled with my questions (uncopeable national debt, collapse of the dollar) hes knows the systems fucked

having a lecturer that used to work in a treasury is lucky, you’ll be able to find out lots lf behind the scenes info from him/her, only if they are comfortable with the questions of coarse (make them like you so they are more comfortable discussing it) share findings with biz

Consider:

>everything totally collapses and you just have your gold
>no one wants to trade anything for your gold because it won't help them survive
>niggers steal it anyway

he does like me, but my scepticism legitimately pains him when he has to explain to me, I truely think he knows im right, but hes personally been invested in the old system

wow your right, better buy bitcoin and... oh wait powers out

Inside Federal Reserve
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

reasonable arguments

ill give it a go

1. if everything collapses and fiat is useless, people could trade (barter) things they dont need for things they do, but money (gold) is used to solve that problem, gold is very liquidatable meaning you can use it to purchase basically anything, other than just trading a good that is worth the same as the good you are trading for (i hope that makes sense)
2. the nigger problem, keep it in a safe (not a (((safetey deposit box))) ) a floor safe, wall safe, and keep decoys around (just worthless bits of metal painted gold so the niggers think they got the jackpot then leave)

short term:
bitcoin>gold&silver

long term:
gold&silver>bitcoin

personally i would go with the longterm option

pretty much hahaha

Thanks for this op

you’re welcome, what did you take out of it?

Sergey posted this on Reddit a year ago
Is this sergay

if you mean co-founder lf google Sergey, then no :p

so fiat is bad, but crypto pumped with fiat is somehow good?
kek
also early adopters get maximum profit with minimum input thanks to unfair distribution, which basically makes them neo-jews, new generation of rothshilds that got lucky with their initial capital
yeah i already see how this is going to topple fiat and change world for the better lol

haha exactly, if the neo crypto jews sold their btc and started a business, well, they would be in business! but there is no way you can become a millionaire off btc these days, you’ll be lucky if you triple your initial investment

also new regulations have come out on cryptos, you pay 40-52% tax on every withdrawl

I already knew the whole thing was a giant ponzi scheme but it explains it in a way that is easy to understand I can share with all my normie friends and may be wake someone up

This is how Tether works, too, right?

exellent, this was the purpose of this thread, to be W O K E N

This is excellent normie info.

actually yes, i’ve personally done research on tether and found its market cap has been increased artificially thousands of times allowing more people to buy tether making the company more money, its fucked

it is, share it with your friends & senpai

>This is how Tether works, too, right?
tether, forks, icos, premined coins
whole market cap is made out of thin air

this

NO become REALY woke
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&t=1s

True but you'll die because you'll no longer be able to browse Veeky Forums

EMP would mean more than just your wallet gone but 40% of all your assets

yep, tether ruins everything bitcoin was supposed to be.

watched and woked

where did you get 40% from?

This is a great vid

I was just thinking about how much of my life revolves around anything electrical. The more I do the higher it gets, thank fuck I'm a bike messenger though.

haha, if an emp hit, it would take out computers, phones, atms, radios etc. you can easily survive without them besides the atm part, if all your money is stored on a banks computer it is worthless, thats why you buy gold and silver, its a fool proof store of wealth

also you can put electronics in a farraday cage, but youll need a fuel generator for a power supply

This was welcome, thanks user. I'm going to watch his other videos now. Makes me want to buy more Bitcoin and alts. Been stacking gold and silver and guns for a long while

no problem, remember to only buy cryptos with money you can afford to lose

yeah truth is fiat is run by the banks and you know they wont miss the cryptotrain

all the good shit about
> muh i came for the mony and stayed for the revulutin ....my ass

make money as long as you can

You're still missing the bigger picture- everyone is fucked. Think about infrastructure etc. The change would be so rapid we'd crash and burn

kids still thinking emps are going to go off.

lmao there are no real wars folks.
everything is controlled and they arent fucking up their own game.

Totally right, I was just enjoying speculating. It's Veeky Forums it's all we do.

thats why
>doomsday preppers

bunker, food storages, water stlrages, generators, guns, gold, bartering items

in a doomsday scenario the preppers would win and the rest of us would crash and burn yes, but lets just hope that doesnt happen in out lifetime. but the fall of the fiat will. so.
>gold ‘n silver

So who own the Feds?

Watched vidya, Tried to buy 100k WOKE on coinsmarkets, but that is all the $WOKE in existence.

Or just start using cryptos. Fucks the (((banks)))

The Hidden Secrets of Money (all parts, theres like 7 at 1/2hr to 1hr each) should be mandatory viewing. Shit is redpill central for monetary / FIAT systems.

God this shit is like... a gold in the rough out here. Why the fuck don't people post this shit more often.

I just got red pilled so fucking hard.

The thing he doesn't mention is the US is the only nation that gets away with this on such a massive scale, most currencies would already crash under the debt as the world stops accepting them at a high price since they will probably default. If you don't accept dollars or don't open your markets to international investment done in dollars you will be invaded. They print dollars to finance a huge military operation used to threaten people into valuing dollars.

Makes sense why the US is so fucking eager to push patriotism in every god damn thing ever.

> It's UN-AMERICAN to pay your taxes.
> It's UN-AMERICAN X.

Hey, Bad Goy ! You have TAX still to pay