Let's talk about different apocalypse scenarios that aren't the usual Nuclear, Zombie, and Revelations ones...

Let's talk about different apocalypse scenarios that aren't the usual Nuclear, Zombie, and Revelations ones. Some of my favorite scenarios are ones like the Arcane Apocalypse and The Dogscape.

Forgot, Pic Related kinda, machine guns are always a cool aesthetic.

How about a post-planet wide EMP apocalypse? All of earth's current technologies getting fucked would make it quite interesting, wouldn't it?

Every possible apocalypse happens at once in one specific place.

There was a show about that, forgot the name. Wasn't all that good tho.

Sounds like a load of...

Ever read the cats cradle?
Scientist in not cuba discovers a way to change the properties of water so it freezes at what would normally be boiling temps. Realizes he fucked up, but before he can destroy or hide it the great leader hears about it and uses it as a WMD to further his political agenda. One of thee planes carrying a bombs worth of the stuff has a malfunction and goes down in the ocean which then begins to take on the properties of this new water and freezes solid. Superstorms and tornadoes proceed to tear apart everything and civilization crumbles. SCIENCE!

>CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

Everyone who's even a little bit well-off leaves to colonize space, taking most of the planet's resources with them.

A doomsday cult called the Horsemen seek to end society by causing for global catastrophes based on the four horsemen: simultaneously burning nearly every global crop or meat farm, releasing a fast-acting biological weapon into the air/water, piss off enough differing powers to spark a global war, and the last just kind of follows those.

One scenario I like is to have 90℅ of humanity randomly dissappear because reasons. On one hand we're going to be hard pressed to maintain our current infrastructure. On the other hand, ressource scarcity is no longer a problem for a while.

>So many granfaloons

Skeleton apocalypse.

One cool zombie-ish apocalypse scenario is an parasitic alien hivemind attempting to take over earth. It would make for interesting combat because the "infected" would not be braindead animalistic hosts, but rather, they would be all thinking in unison, and they would be extremely intelligent.

Amethyst is a good example of Arcane Apocalypse.

I know what show you mean, Revolution or something like that right? It was hot garbage.

Revolution. I liked the idea, and then well....yeah.

Yes, I remember now. I really had a hard time convincing myself to watch more of it.

Revolution, I think. Didn't live up to the title or the hype.

Ninja Crusaders anyone? It's an obscure title, but it's pretty cool.

Wasn't that the show that had some bullshit reason for why guns and steam engines no longer worked?

I just want a world where massive solar flares absolutely obliterate our power grid and most of the developed world dies due to lack of refrigeration and indoor heat.

The damage a world wide EMP would do to society is VASTLY overstated.

It was based on a series of books where "the change" is deliberately mysterious.