Calling once again. Remember we set new floor 40 cent Yday. today target 45 cent

I dont need you to name coin. only coin setting up new floor each passing day from last 10 days. get on retards. last chance below 45 cent. volume is real, look at charts, I repeat March end 10$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ how desperate are you linkers

This. And many of them could sell bags now but they wont. Deluded linkies.

Screencap this.

u know wt linkers are only ppl long term holders. u non-linker have at least 3k link to be milliner. dont tell we warned you

how fucking retards non-linkers. fod does not work any more. look in binance literally no one selling. where as buyers are begging to have some link. link time started. mainnet in Q1 end. u r head will spin with 100x, possible 500x link.

still on course for pic related

Who are you calling?

The FUD is getting more sad now. Good sign IMO.

I've never felt comfier in my left friends. The 10k LINK I'm going to squat for years is going to single handedly erase all my debts and then some.

kek. non linkiers hiding in bunkers. become salty these days. as FUD not working. come on req and linkers. we together can make lambos. all time top fudding coins in the biz are req/link. we fucking making it. its going to be historic. ETH all over map. those who have min 3k link going to be mill .

linkers , and fudding retard those who were in bunkers since link mooning.

Ugh, I'd rather not talk to linkies. Hanging up.

linkies so desperate they start to measture in USD

I non ironically believe this

ofcourse, we going to be mill'er linkes dont talk to poorfags.

Alright I'm hoping for the best now.
This shit better have some good pump behind it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

Yup. We're approaching volumes we haven't seen since it first mooned. This is what actual interest looks like, rather than the usual daily PnDs we've seen for months.

Buckle up boys. Once we pass the 50 cent mark we're in uncharted territory. Things will move quickly past that point.

just lol

agree. until 50 cent week hand faggots will go out. once it cross 55 cent, sky is limit. earth shuttering moon will happen. only one competitor to chainlink is itself. no competitor in whole crypto as of now. its first fucking decentralized oracle in crypto is chainlink. non linkers dont understand this, and chase p and d shitcoins.

>calling people linkers with a hard R

Neck yourself fag, we don't use language like that around here.

Im on a fucking 2year old bithday and LINK can still make me smile

NOOO

>everyone fomoing for EOY announcement
>"we're working hard, merry christmas"
>dumps to 1500 sats
>pinkwojaks.zip

then we buy more for dirt cheap, knowing that Sergey isn't dead and we're on track for a moon like you've never seen before. It's a win-win.

Nah. This is the real timeline.

> everyong fomoing for EOY announcement
> "we're working hard, will be the default oracle for ZeppelinOS, and here's a roadmap including mainnet launch date in Q1"
> FOMOing continues because now they have a date to be ahead of and the ZeppelinOS partnership ensures mass adoption
> new people go "wait, WTF is this LINK shit that's mooning? Oh shit... this is a huge deal. I need me some LINK now before its too late"
> FOMOing continues
> mainnet launches in the spring
>FOMOing continues
>gpi phase 3 update in the fall
>FOMOing continues
>ZeppelinOS rollout Q4
> FOMOing continues
> $100 EOY 2018
> FOMOing continues

We can only win, selling LINK's a sin.

lol. focking it did 3x literally in few days. a 5% healthy correction is needed. u foggots dont understand bear trap for few hours before bullrun.

If the announcement contains any new information to speak of, I think the price will be ok. If it's, we're working hard, here's road map, merry fucking christmas, then people will probably dump.

What is the best exchange/wallate where I can HODL ChainLink safely long term?

People are still on the fence because they think the project is dead. A new blog post or big Sergey slack message is gonna get them off the fence and in regardless of what it is. For a coin with ordinary communication I agree but the bar for link is so low anything of any substance is going to pump it.

we all know that announcement is happy new yr. anything above is bonus for us. lets keep it that way.

Nano ledger s + myetherwallet

exactly, you can't lose with LINK you either make money or you buy more when it dips.

It's actually better when it dips, so you can accumulate more

I somehow doubt we'll get new info.
By new I mean the kind of info the linkvestigators haven't already deduced from all the allusions out there.

Why both? Don't you just sweep your tokens from one to another?

I decided that's the best approach too. Accumulate more with 0 risk. I wished I sold and bought dips so many times, but that only works until it doesn't and then you're fucked.

Fathr I hav sind, I sodl all my linkies

Ledger connects to MEW, that's how you store erc20 tokens on it. Out of the box, ledger only supports BTC, ETH and some other shit.

does the ledger eth app support erc20 tokens now? When I got it didn't but I heard you could configure it to use them

kek, measuring in satoshi's are for brainlets

No I think it only supports ETH.

I dont get out of bed unless targets are 20-30%. Enjoy your bags, stinkies.

Linkies literally this delusional
There are actually people itt who bought at 6k sats to 8k sats who think they have now broken even

Ok linklers so the price is 40 cents now. at what price did you buy? Also what makes link so special compared to other cryptos?

>muh satoshis

So if I already have a MEW address can I not store it on the ledger? Does the ledger only generate its own addresses?

kek, measuring in sats, gj

bought 15 cent. 3x so far. feeling comfy. it is 100x coin

15c, read the white paper

I think you'd have to generate a new address on the ledger and just send your tokens there.

You buy link with btc not with usd
Oh wow you finally have the same usd value that you put in, let's just forget you would have a shit load more if you didn't buy link in the first place... the delusion of bag holders

Ok, I'll have a look into buying one soon thanks for the help

What exchange let me invest in chain link with USD?

I like this coin but what's actually causing this pump? Because it seems like a p&d right now to me

None of them.

ZepplinOS will be using it.
Also probably some FOMO for the end of year announcement.

None, you have to buy BTC or ETH first.

It's a Binance-wide pump of all alts.
They've had extremely high volume for the past 2 days for some reason.
Most volume is on XVG and ADA.

a 4 day long p&d?
lol

I think syscoin is going much higher than that in March.

only doubled my money so far

And what's the point then?
Are you guys really investing in something you can't cash out in fiat currency?

braindead faggot

>Are you guys really investing in something you can't cash out in fiat currency?

Lurk moar.

who needs fiat when everyone will be buying and selling with crypto?