How would one play a bigfoot-like character, Veeky Forums?

How would one play a bigfoot-like character, Veeky Forums?

Well MonsterHearts has a Sasquatch class. According to that game, like a neckbeard.

Never show up to sessions. Why you do, duck out after 30 minutes because you have an early day tomorrow.

Reclusive, distrustful, and hella bonuses to stealth.

And if the DM uses a camera, fuck with its settings and smear vaseline on it

The hell is monster hearts?

Wouldn't you get penalties to stealth for being so huge?

Give 'em big feet. Like a hobbit, but tall.

>Hobbits didn't disappear, they turned into Sasquatches.

>Wouldn't you get penalties to stealth for being so huge?
That's what they say about grizzly bears before they get mauled by said bear.

>The hell is monster hearts?
It's a teen drama rpg where the PCs are various monsters which function as metaphors for various teen problems.

for example
>vampires are emotionally abusive assholes
>ghosts have some kind of past trauma
>Sasquatch are neckbeards

Was just going to come into the thread to post this. Well done anons.

I hate the term, but new headcanon.

That sounds kind of gimmicky.

Despite being from an area with grizzlies I never thought of it that way. But grizzlies stay low to the ground usually, so would a sasqautch mostly move via crouching?

Uh I guess I'd obsessively hide from any human contact whatsoever while laboriously eking out my survival in the forest.

>That sounds kind of gimmicky.
I thought the same thing, my group decided to play it for a laugh.

It turned into the longest running campaign we've ever had, it is my favorite game and several of the people in the group have backed the kickstarter for the 2nd edition.

sounds awesome. Half my group are hypochondriacs so they'd probably lap that shit up.

But do you actually do monster things? Or is it just about angst?

from what i've read it seems to be a lot about sex with monsters. like a monster musume sim but all the monsters are pretty much human.

I would say a sasqautch moves slowly when it's being silent, and probably would move via crouching if it's hunting/hiding from something nearby. Unlike are favorite grizzly though, the sasqautch would be able to throw shit at you before charging at you (probably similar to an ape such as a gorilla or a chimpanzee) and tearing limbs off, if it doesn't run off after throwing something big at you. Sorry for the run on sentience without proper punctuation.

Fill all your spell slots with Blur.

depends on the group and on the classes chosen

If someone's playing the Ghost, Infernal or Mortal there might be some angsting

the other classes don't have much reason to though

>Vampire
You're the king of being a manipulative bastard and you eat people

>Ghoul
You're virtually unstoppable, and you also eat people

>Fae
You're really good at earning peoples' trust and should they betray you they end up dying in an 'unfortunate accident'

>Witch
You have magic powers

you get the idea, not much to be sad about

eh, not necessarily, if you're players are aiming for that sort of thing it will happen, but I've been running a long campaign and there's barely been any sex involved.

So I get that sasquatch are apparently hermits/neckbeards, but what's their deal?

Hell, what plot does this game even lend itself to? What do your players do?

played an old druid character in 5e that only ever turned into an ape. at the start of a typical encounter when I had room, I'd jump into the air with a handful of spears, conjure a rhinoceros underneath me and charge it into a fight hurling spears.

as a martial bigfoot/ape, I'd probably build a character focused around using miscellaneous objects as weapons. hurling anything loose at enemies, ripping lengths of fencing out of the ground and smacking people with it, throwing NPCs at other NPCs, etc. that'd be hella fun. act like a literal gorilla in non-combat situations.

>So I get that sasquatch are apparently hermits/neckbeards, but what's their deal?
I'll just attach their class sheet, probably easier for you to just read it

>Hell, what plot does this game even lend itself to? What do your players do?
The game has excellent social mechanics so the sessions tend to revolve around the PCs' interactions and relationships with each other and various NPCs. How much the supernatural elements are involved is a matter of choice, you can have a vampire BBEG or a cult trying to summon a demon lord or something as additional elements if your group likes that sort of thing, but the main focus will always be the highschool drama and social conflicts.