client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Bodacious Babes

Jumpers! What are your post-Spark plans?

Exterminate the non saiyans.

Come home, secretly remove Kim Jong fatass from NK and take over, make it into a post scarcity paradise then open it to the world over time. At the same time I'll become president of the US and, at the beginning of my second term, reveal that I am also the one responsible for NK and see what happens. After I'm done with home earth I'll fake my death then make an army of saiyans in the Dragon Ball universe. No I won't do what did. I'm not speciest.

Give my family and friends enough resources to make their lives comfortable. I'll then sit back and tinker until they're all dead and leave this world to continue my journey.
I'll make sure to go to the Kamen Rider world a couple of times a year to train the new Riders and help with the crossover level threats.

To be fair I was going to do it by making all the humans into Saiyans.

Well that's just a given. Why wouldn't you turn everyone into best race?

So, we're not getting MCU2, are we?

Well first take care of any lingering plots in my past worlds then find Ugin and have him teach me colorless magic and have a fight with Bolas.

After that maybe refine my planeswalking until I can find specific altworlds(i.e. various fanfictions)?

Visit settings that I couldn't visit in the chain. Empower myself in in an alternate dimension by sending him into another chain.

Turn all the people on the Earth into tea.

They all start at the same strength yes.

I'd imagine he potentially could, though I also imagine it's terribly hard in comparison to what it would be like for the original races.

A Majin CAN but it doesn't mean they WILL. The races are all priced on the numberand strength of the innate abilities they start with. Majin is mostly that high because of the absorb,though they have a range of useful traits, while Cell is that high because they get multiple other races stuff. If I was pricing Buu on the assumption that they'd automatically get every other power by eating them all, I just wouldn't have offered it.

I believe Buu also can only take on the actual abilities, as in transformations or genetic abilities rather then raw ki and techniques/skills, of people one at a time by specifically morphing into them.

The former would'nt help much, as it only comes into play post encounter.

Continue travelling the multiverse, amassing power and using Majin to absorb as many nigh-omnipotent beings as I can.

Cry. I'll miss jumpchan.

For those of you who want to take an alien race in dragon Ball Multiverse. Just remember that the real deal is far more creepy than the anime.

From an official Dragon Ball setup they had in DiverCity last year for the Resurrection F arc in Super. Zoom in and look at all those veinsYes, his mouth did move when talking and while I didn't get a bic of the inside it was an off-coloured human-like mouth.

It doesn't look too bad, desu. The worst part is that it still looks like anime, just 3D.

>post-Spark
≯i̶m̵p̵l̴y̷i̸n̷g̷
̴T̸h̵e̶ ̷R̵i̶d̸e̵ ̷N̵e̸v̶e̷r̴ ̵E̵n̶d̵s̸

Oh, you know-the usual. Catch up with a few old friends, settle some old scores, get that promotion I've been yearning for, work hard, play hard and finally replace every Americanised Chinese food franchise in existence with food so authentic it'll literally be delivered from a portal straight outta Sichuan. Or Guangzhou. Or wherever. It'll be fresh, is what I'm saying.

...what? That war against the Outer Gods isn't gonna be won in a day, you know. Might as well live it up and achieve everything I've been put into this ridiculous calvalcade of existences to before doing something that'll probably cost me dearly.

Pick up my friends, including you chucklefucks, for ADVENTURE. Only if you wanna come though.
Go off and have fun and bring about JUSTICE!

Hey Val, I haven't seen Dragon Ball in forever, when was Frieza's race called Frost Demons? I can understand why, I just haven't heard them called that before.

>Implying she won't keep checking in on you whenever she gets board.
>Implying she'll ever let go of her pet.

Go back to the 90s and make a superior Google then run for president in 2016.

They weren't, in canon at least. It's the most popular fan name for them to my knowledge and it's what the Multiverse comic decided to call them since calling them Frieza's Race is awkward as heck.

We can turn off perks right?

>Frost Demons
Obviously I'm not Val but Cell calls them that in Xenoverse but otherwise they're always referred to as Frieza's Race in any official work.

Seems kinda odd to wait 20ish years just to out-meme magic another man desu

There are perks that let you turn off perks, like toggle from YJ.

Interesting, thanks.

Send everyone on earth to do there own chain.

I'm going to arrange it so Donald Trump becomes President in every one of the infinite timelines. So that dimension and time travelers will find it is the only absolute constant in the multiverse.

Quick question about the Cell option. Do you start in the first or perfect stage? Wondering if I'd be responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths by choosing it.

Oh and is the bought version of Kaio-ken superior to what you'd be able to do by just learning it the old fashioned way?

Power wise? First stage. Appearance wise? Whatever you want, so long as it's Celly.

Not particularly.

>first two sentences
I had no idea you were this evil.

Neat-O. Thanks.

Nah, I'm a good and faithful servant of the God Emperor.

I'm also going to create beings to police the timeline to prevent anyone from altering it.

>There are perks that let you turn off perks, like toggle from YJ.
Is that the only way?

>not giving them the option to become immortal
Why are you killing your family and friends user?

Send you all on Multiversal Journey, and try to help people.

There are similar perks in Traveler's Gate and Incredibles.

Travel back in time and become the Benefactor that sent me on my chain, got to close the loop.

I've got time. Plus I'm using that time to do other stuff as well.

Then in that case do we have to take free perks? The Bulging Muscles I get from the 80s Action Movies Jump don't fit my perfect female form.

I've gone over this multiple times. Ain't gotta explain shit, user.

Unless it says mandatory it's generally assumed you don't have to take it.

While I disagree on that one, no, you are not required to take free perks.

>While I disagree on that one
As in I should take it or that bulging muscles don't work on women?

For those who decided to be part of the Par family in Incredibles, what was your family life like?

I'm debating whether to use a Statis Pod to take Kane from C&C with me.

Anyway how many companions do you have fellow jumpers?

Make Multiverse Great Again

...But I was going for creepy anyway? So that's fine with me.

How long would it take to grant a Spark with Sacrificial Bestowment?

Does 1000 years seem reasonable? It'd be nice for my Companions to also share in the rewards of the chain. I think that with all of the similar perks available, there's an argument at least for it not to take eons, even if it does take awhile.

He looks really feminine, desu. Though that could just be the animu style.

Five: Frisk, Alma, Malefor, Bass, and Nana. Might add Lucifer to that list soon with Devil Survivor. Not looking forward to fighting him.

>Supporting best girl
>Evil

Go back to tumblr.

That would take an impossibly absurd amount of time if it is even possible, way beyond 1000 years.

I know it's not exactly proper form to post these kind of questions so late in the thread, but I'm curios about something.

What is your benefactor like in your chain? Personality wise I mean.

As I've been writing my own chain, I've come to realize that I get too hung up on making the "lore" of my chain seem unique and quirky. Usually resulting in aspects of the process being over-explained and generally making the writing much less fun.

But it got me wondering about how other people go about writing the more ambiguous parts of the chain, mainly how they interact with their benefactor, if at all.

>Inb4 the Outer Gods have their own jumpers
>Inb4 this was a lot bigger than you from the beginning

Why? It's just realm-traveling paired with a significant magic booster.

Just give 'em the Rick & Morty interdimensional portal gun thingy, or other ways to traverse the Omniverse.

I think companions automatically get their own sparks at the end of the chain.

I use the housing supplement so I have roughly...150.

I don't have one. The how and why of my chain remain unexplored because that's not the aspect I'm interested in.

Oldwalkers would be considered omnipotent if there weren't other similarly powerful beings around (such as other oldwalkers).

Will you bring all of us? That could turn ugly. Specially if you give powers.
Unless you're doing it the Bancho's way and brainwash everyone into your twisted idea of Justice. Then you were the evil all along.

Oldwalker spark is a way beyond that. But at that point you can probably improve SB a lot by pairing it with other perks and abilities that you have developed.

I don't exactly see why. It's not that powerful, just a way to travel between worlds. We already have similar perks, and that kind of thing's not that big of a deal except in the context of our rules.

>Oldwalkers
>omnipotent
Haha. Oh, fuck. Choose one, buddy.

I won't brainwash anyone, but it'll operate on a very simple system of "follow my rules, or I send you back home. You keep anything you gained during our adventures". My rules will mostly consist of "don't be a dick".

Not all Oldwalkers. What you're describing is an Oldwalker that has spent thousands of years studying and amassing power. And even then they wouldn't be anywhere near of the top guns in some universes, mainly those of literature and anime, who enjoy casual omniversal destruction and being above all concepts is the basis to enter.

They're no-where near from being omnipotent. Not even in their own setting.

which one is supposed to be you?

Would you allow vorefags in your ride?

Hello Mega-Satan

>Killing people and eating them
Falls under "Don't be a dick"

Wut?

Does it count as vore if you are a dragon at the time?

Check the post number. Justice's contractually obligated to do this.

Let's see here...carry the one, add the pods andddddd seven. I think?
Cynthia the Quilava; Hannah the Pokemon trainer, the two battleships Nora and Wash; Elsa; the volleyball girls, Akebi, Taeko, Noriko and...the other one; Taylor; Amy.

Nope, that's eleven. God I'm bad at counting.

What if you're eating dicks?

Look at his post number

You're still killing people and eating them, yes it counts.

Truth

....Literally or metaphorically?
Literally you're still being a dick
Metaphorically you're just being a slut, and that's your choice, it isn't hurting anyone else.

We don't really speak that much. It made me the offer at the beggining in return of a small favor , which we previously agreed that didn't included something like eternal slavery, fusing with it or it taking my shit away from me at the end, and usually only appears to handle me key information.

Unlike many other Jump-chans around here, my Benefactor prefers to remain strictly profesional and rarely makes any comments. It seems interested in me jumping for a long time, but refuses to ask any question that I may present.

Overall, it is kind of a dick, but it isn't working to undermine me and isn't really annoying. Yet sometimes I can't get rid of the feeling of someone watching me, specially when I am at my worst.

Thanks. Would Chibiusa inherit powers from the Jumper? Or just the stuff she had in canon?

What if we eat demons and the souls of the wicked?

How so? Is this, like, an early meme? Or is it something he just started doing?

Renegade Jump # 15 Exalted Infernals
Cast Yozi: Ceceline the endless desert
Origin: Savant (0)
Starting Location: The Imperial City

Perks:
*Savant’s Understanding (0)
*Primordial Psychology (300, Discount)
*Sorcerous Intuition of the Yozi (200)
*Beautiful and Terrible (0)
*Prince of Hell (50)
*Infernal Governance (100)

Equipment:
*Staff of forbidden light (150, Discount)
*Crown of Thunders (400)

Drawbacks:
*Past lives matter (+200)

(So as I stated previously, I do not know exalted, I hope I didn’t screw up too badly.

Journal Entry # 180991

Wow I seem to be on the same world but in a different way. Now I am working for the Yozi and I have a very old, very cranky Solar in my head. He doesn’t appear to be a big fan of mine. Anyways the Yozi want me to free them and help them return to their Primorial state but I have no idea how the hell I am supposed to do that. I feel like I was handed a slingshot and told to go bring down the United States government… ugh now that cranky old bastard laughs.

I can’t wait for the next decade when he gets flushed out and I return to having only my voice in my head. I thought they were supposed to be dignified and noble. I am very tempted to sing the song that never ends over and over to myself just to torture him. He Keeps trying to snag control of my body way when I am distracted. I have talked to Kotomine about removing him but he says that it might interfere with my new powers at best and at worst do damage to my soul. Which sounds pretty bad. So for now I have a guest in my brain. One who is a very annoying obnoxious guest.

Journal Entry # 18120

Well he finally did, it. The stupid solar managed to use my body and cause a lot of trouble before my companions could stop him and now there is a demon hunt after me. I am using what charms I can to hide out but I can’t stay in one place for too long. The he thinks he has won but in a few years he is just going to be a bad memory.

A bad meme he thinks is funny basically.

>you're just being a slut, and that's your choice, it isn't hurting anyone else.
You mean you'll give me an adventure, too? D'aww thanks, Justice.

You are not allowed within 100 yards of my waifus. Or my daughters. For your safety. Seriously Azula tried to light someone on fire for hitting on her once.

>Forgetting my trip

Does anything happen to your Inner World if you're killed?

Inner Worlds die if you are killed

Pfft. You've got shit taste anyway.

I mean, come on. Azula is like one of the three worst. Toph a best.

I imported it for Dimension Lord... There are people in there...

Inner world?

Toph? You have bad taste. Azula is pretty hot, if you can fix her mentally then she'd be a great waifu. Toph? She's a lost case. Toph'a daughters, on the other hand? They're waifu material.

>Azula is like one of the three worst
Are you being serious or is this another one of your hilarious provocations?

On the bright side, you can at least claim you're doing the right thing if you choose to save yourself over less than a few million people.

Can individuals from the Zombies Versus drawback in Generic Zombie Apocalypse be convinced to work with me or are they ALL completely unwilling?

Not in Jumpchain. You don't die in Jumpchain, you just get sent home. Or you activate a 1-up perk. Either way, you're not really dead. If the event that "killed" you was particularly traumatic, that might influence the Inner World given that there is some slight unconscious influence on their form, but there won't be any inherent change just from dying.

Spirit of the Living World, from Exalted. It's a Heretical Infernal charm that lets you build a little pocket universe, the Inner World, inside your soul. There's no actual limit on the Inner World's size, you just have to expand it personally using your power over it. It's pretty cool, as a result, a lot of people have big sweeping plans for things to do in their Inner Worlds.

See: I just memed all over your face, user. It felt amazing.

>Toph a best
I actually got quite a fondness for Ty Lee, and for what its worth, Azula had a pretty bad parental figure.

Can you go there physically or do you create a kind of mental/spiritual representation of yourself while inside? Can you put things in there? Let things live there? What are the limits of it?

Never had anything to do with Exalted. What's a charm and how do they work?

Damn straight she is. Toph a best, people who bash her based on Legend of Korra are forgetting how shitty that series' writing is. It doesn't count. Though I'm not actually planning on waifuing Toph, I'm too busy shipping her.