Talks about SUB, WABI, and NEO

>talks about SUB, WABI, and NEO
>all proceed to moon

Is he /ourguy/?

He's also been waiting for a btc dip for months now. Not saying his advice isn't usually good, but take it with a grain of salt and make your own decision.

why would i trust this guy when he doesn't wash his face properly?

Also a Bitcoin Core shill.

He is definitely /myguy/
Been investing in most of his recommeded coins, pretty much all gained til now except modum

But otherwise super cool guy and makes good picks.

Have you ever had acne? It's nothing to do with washing your face.

who da fuq is dat

he doesn't have the foresight to take accutane then

To be fair so many things mooned, why did he miss TRON and ADA?

Is Tron going to keep going? I really need it to

modum is next in january

been following his calls since the beginning of his channel. He's been right most of the time and he's not shilling shitty coins so I'll keep trusting him.

Unsubscribed from his Youtube channel. He has hidden agendas, has a strong following and will shill any coin in his favor. Remember, this guy is a whale. I DON'T TRUST HIM.
DYOR ANONS!!!!!!!

I`ve washed my face all my life (deeply when in highschool), and never got more than a pimple here and there.

So much normieeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Get ouuuuuuuuuuut
WTF 16 years old investors since 2 weeks
Biz is dead, any advice for a better platform ?

he's 25

Twitter for now until normies btfo

>Just ... please ... stop ...
Yep defintely taking some good traders / investors is fine but I like the community aspect too. On twitter it's more centrilazed information, debate is restrcited if not forbidden

Who is this (((guy)))

He did an entire video on Cardano user.

When I got into Crypto I’m super glad I found this dude’s channel, so much better than Super Pajeet and Tyrone James.

Also, unlike a lot of other Crypto youtubers, I really like the fact that DD will always admit that he’s wrong when it happens.

Also, he did a video on Chainlink, who else could he be but /ourguy/

Not really true. He says a correction would be healthy and not unexpected. He is very careful about making predictions.
He also said he is done trying to predict BTC, so he is well aware of the criticism.
>
>I`ve washed my face all my life (deeply when in highschool), and never got more than a pimple here and there.
Fucking retard.