I'm sitting on 50k of this shit. And it is just stagnant as fuck...

I'm sitting on 50k of this shit. And it is just stagnant as fuck. Do I just hold it or move it to something more profitable?

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/newsroom/irs-virtual-currency-guidance
ato.gov.au/General/Gen/Tax-treatment-of-crypto-currencies-in-Australia---specifically-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hold, don't worry, it's going minimum $0.5 USD EOY

You have weak hands just let them go

Everyone will want this in a month

retard, just in 15 days.. it did 8x. do you think it stagnant fucking idiot. comfy with 100k link and 100 req.

im losing thousands a day with this fucking coin

this

Im considering doing a 50/50 portfolion REQ/LINK.

Im hesitant with RCN, what do you think?

I'm guessing but think they will be releasing their stupid platform tomorrow, which will at least double our value. The risk is if BTC runs high tomorrow because of the CME. If so, all alts will drop.

I'm holding.

I agree.
Stop buying high, use a EMA 55 line and RSI to find out if it's a good time to buy you faggot.
I don't like LiNK, it's been falling since ICO prices. It's pretty much at the bottom, so maybe it's a good time to buy.

just sell it

RCN team is good. but usecase not normie friendly. its not going to be big like link and req for sure.

i didnt buy high. every alt shitcoin is literally mooning right now

dump req.

go 50% link 50% rcn. thank me later

wtf is this rcn nonsense?

It did 100% in terms of sat growth, the 8x is due to it remaining stable while BTC mooned, that hardly counts when you can clearly see it's still only #82 on CMC. Shit like ADA did 100% in the top 20.

DYOR but basically a personal loan platform

retard, at 33 cent , it mcap is literally below 30 mill , now it is 175 mill. u call it no increase. kek u seem to be noob joined last week in biz. fuck out from here.

Lmao be fking patient.

the second you sell this will moon so please by all means move on

you pay 40-52% tax on every withdrawal from cryoto now due to new gov regulations, have fun with your 25k haha

source

this

There is no fucking way the minimum is 40%

U.S
irs.gov/newsroom/irs-virtual-currency-guidance

AUS
ato.gov.au/General/Gen/Tax-treatment-of-crypto-currencies-in-Australia---specifically-bitcoin/

sorry bro ya fucked

the federal gov is entitled to 40% while depending on your state it could be an extra 0-12%

ok I'll chime in here because I'm one of the few here who actually knows wtf he is talking about. Colossus will drive price to 50c but the real magic happens at 53-55cents, this is when a normie fomoxplosion wave kicks in due to everyone talking about Colossus. So at 50-52c keep an eye on volume, it will start to grow exponentially over a 6hr period. The fomo will take REQ to $1.30, there will be a pull back to around $1.05-1.15 shortly after. Sideways for a while and will creep up to $2-3 over 2018. After mass adoption around 2020 and beyond, 100's of financial dapps and apps begin running on the Request Network, token burn will push prices well over $30. *unforseen price explosion potentials: same mcap as Paypal = $130+ REQ, ebay is looking for a good way to accept crypto (pay with request) could see price over $100 as through ebay token burn would be intense.

KYBER

>move to the city
>sell with localbitcoin

woah man

This pasta makes people sell REQ not buy it

The fuck are you talking about? This shit is up like 300% in the last month or so

>new government regulations
>links article from 2014

>300%

Do I look like a beggar to you?

Don’t think eBay. PayPal owns eBay.

its in the fineprint hidden on one of the pages somewhere

Fucking LOL at this nocoiner demotivation shill.

This is a TA faggot. Always listen to the TA faggot.

LOL

you can always tell a nocoiner cause they always come at you with these stickler paperwork arguments JUST LOL

>not incorporating in panama with law firm acting as CEO/shareholder, while you have POA

JUST

Did you faggots learn nothing from the Panama papers?

I want to believe

went all in with REQ

I know YCombinator has high standards, theyve done the filtering part correctly already.

>I'm sitting on 50k of this shit. And it is just stagnant as fuck. Do I just hold it or move it to something more profitable?

man, I love this board

get REQ, then get XLM, then get RCN, then use gains to top off your LINK stack