Okay Veeky Forums you guys keep complaining that you miss out on all the super 100x moon missions so I'm gonna be nice...

Okay Veeky Forums you guys keep complaining that you miss out on all the super 100x moon missions so I'm gonna be nice and share the next one with you

ALQO is still under the radar and only trading on the smaller exchange. Here's a /rundown

>Still 3m marketcap
>Currently only $2500 for a masternode
>Unique one click masternode hosting service for retards, easiest masternode I've ever set up
>Tight inflation schedule, rewards decrease every X blocks
>All German team, no pajeets, creating a direct competitor to Bitcoin and Dash
>Same team that created masternodeapp.com and coinfolium.com
>Literally the most professionally compiled whitepaper released today: alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf
>Team clearly knows what they're doing, see: explorer.alqo.org and hosting.alqo.org
>Liberio wallet, next gen wallet framework that will work seamlessly on every device
>ASIC resistant Quark algo
>Cold staking
>Full anonymity
>Innovative scalability solutions with adaptive block size
>Ad-hoc dev funding
>Carbon voting
>tiny premine, will be fully burned next year
>Palacio Framework will be a game changer and is top secret for now, details will come out end of december
>New website coming out soon
>One the devs was the lead at Crytek Studios... Like Far Cry, Crysis, Crytek
>Already attracting serious hype from the big twitter players
twitter.com/cryptomocho/status/936604410402230274

Do I need to spell it out for you? Don't miss the next PIVX train Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YoKUgkP2los
discordapp.com/invite/BJYpbfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless self-bump

What's the total supply going to be?

where do i buy it? pls dont be edelta pls dont be edelta pls dont be edelta pls dont be edelta pls dont be edelta pls dont be edelta pls dont be edelta

coinsmarkets.com/
can't ask too much for a coin that's still under the radar
people still accumulating hard on this one

I’ve legitimately never heard of this coin, which is usually a good sign on biz. I’ll take a look at the white paper, thanks user.

max POW supply is 57,879,300

i already invested $500 into this. The fact that the team is all white germans is enough proof that this will become an Andromeda mission

whats the volume ?

>premined

Isn't this shunned upon? Especially if it wants to compete against BTC and DASH?

is it possible to setup a masternode at home?

if you mean the 100k that we have from the premine, which is pennies compared to the total supply, they will all be burned in november 2018

>we

youtube.com/watch?v=YoKUgkP2los
just follow this video step by step
they provide their own hosting service at hosting.alqo.org, 30 minutes of work and you can run your nodes comfilyz
literally masternodes for dummies

>we

quoted the devs from discord, my bad

hamarat aint a german name

looks easily enough, but can you use your typical home IP for this?

Post again when it hits bittrex or some big exchange

old news

yes
see ya there with 20x the current price then :^))

Honestly cant trust an exchange site that look like this. They should have enough money for a 100$ template or something.

Post again once it hits a good market.

yeah and right now the devs are playing with the price the buy order book is fishy

This OP, I don't feel like renting a server.

give up the discord invite.

discordapp.com/invite/BJYpbfs
I have no problems with them so far, quickly filled my bags and transferred them to my wallet