Guilliman is back

>Guilliman is back

Fuck this game so hard.

>calm your tits guys, WFB might have gone down the shitter and been replaced by AoS but GW would never mess with their successful 40k line.

Smugly chuckling.

I hope he rages at what the Imperium became

His own damned fault, really.

Source and then pls kill yourself for being a namefag and an autist

Totally, but i dont think he knew any of this shit would happen

Wait what? How and when did Rowboat Girlyman come back?

Wouldn't a Primarch wandering about be like Imperium Quaking Fuckheug?

Its on the front cover of White Dwarf

Check BOLS

Someone got the march edition of WD early. There's a few other surprises.

Helmet is better

Death is nothing compared to vindication, am I right?

Now hoping Russ and Dorn come back

So there almost isn't anything left that can stand up to a Primarch right?
Like unless a fuckoff old daemon shows up?

So when's the rest of the gang showing up? Rowboat was in a statis field and the Khan was walking around the webway and the Big bad wolf is...somewhere.

Are those two going to show up?

Traitor Primarchs (and im sure GW want us to think Failbadon The Harmless too)

For all we know, caw caw could have already made his comeback. He'd just have been stealthing the whole time.

Traitor Primarch, Major Demon, Abaddon because he's a sue.

This is going to split the Imperium though, no doubt.

>Khan
>Russ
>Vulkan
>Corax
>El'Johnson

They return to fight the traitors? I think yes.

I thought the traitor primarchs had largely fucked off somewhere and dont interfere anymore.

No source means it didn't happen

Lol, sauce is GW.

Yeah but the Return of Guilliman might grab their attention

what is...magnus the red?

>get mini
>paint in Blood Ravens colours
>keep "Guilliman" written on side
>wreck face

Problem Ultra Fags?

I did say largely
Truth, I'm sure they have gotten pretty bored by now.

>that sword
>those braziers

What a tryhard piece of shit model.

>tfw there's no way Curze, Ferrus Manus, or the yellow guy can come back.

Cypher, for one. Right of the image, when it pops up. You'll notice he no longer has the sword. Guess who does? (Girlyman)

>the yellow guy

Pretty sure Rogal Dorn is just "missing". Sang's pretty dead, though.

Ferrus is missing a head so uhh.... doubt he's coming back

They pretty much have to bring back Vulkan at this point though

>You'll notice he no longer has the sword.

It's strapped to his backpack.

Wasn't Rogal Dorn missing in action in the middle of a chaotic ship? With the Fists only managing to get his hand back on the Phanlanx ?

Well fuck a duck, I'm blind and stupid. I can't see it in the battle spread image.

Why am I the only fucking person on this board who remembers that Fulgrim has been creating perfect clones of Ferrus for the past 10k years?

Yeah, and in addition to being CLONES (read: not Ferrus) all of them have been killed

>So there almost isn't anything left that can stand up to a Primarch right?
>Like unless a fuckoff old daemon shows up?

5 Alpha Legion nearly killed an unarmoured Rowboat with bolters alone. Kor Phaeron KO'd him with a chaos bolt.

and pick up another book and Lorgar defeats An'ggrath the Unbound 1 on 1 and Curze is an indestructible machine of death or takes on 3 primarchs at once and has fun doing it and Vulkan is soloing an entire Ork army and multiple gargants. Primarch levels vary wildly depending on writer.

>Implying motherfucking Dorn would die from just a missing arm

I will be honest i didnt really care about Dorn until ETTS , now i love the Imperial Fists with a Passion

I still dislike them. But pain gloves sound fun.

fuck your shitty stupid primarch, Geedubs chose Rowboat because he is the best, This is an undeniable fact.

kill yourself, heretic

ETTS is pretty fucking great. For something that is pretty much just a joke its surprisingly accurate and has gotten a lot of people into different parts of the fluff, sad that it takes fucking forever for episodes to be made.

I bet the first thing he did when he woke up was take a really long piss

He'll definitely be shocked and probably disappointed at the Imperium, ecspecially with how his sons almost worship the Codex Astartes, but I think he'll be okay. Guilliman is a empire builder and a diplomat. He'll probably try to work with the different elements of the Imperium and make the most out of it.

Didn't this coward's legion leave the Heresy with the most soldiers because they did the least amount of fighting?

>MFW the highlords try to give Guilliman orders

oh god they must be shitting their pants at the thought of fully half of all the Space Marines in the Imperium going rogue to join Roboute

Curze and Manus both have their deaths being the big thing with their characters, but Manus has 2 things helping him - the Keys of Hel stuff about bringing marines back from the dead, and the stuff about Manus's body maybe being on Mars.

Dorn is missing presumed dead, and sang has his spirity-type, despite not really caring for the region

Oh he is assuredly going to end up starting a civil war if the high lords dont immediately relinquish control.

He is gonna be crazy pissed about the hellhole the imperium has become, and that means hes gonna want to start changing things in the most stagnant sci-fi setting there is

My Hope is he trys to put the Imperium Back together, but with the Ecclesiarchy so heavly entrenched into the Imperium and with the Xenos and Heretics Pushing hard.... well i can see the Imperium Shattering (Hopefully the Return of the Primarchs Restoring it to former glory)

>it's a "curzefag has shit opinions" episode
Your husbando a shit.
Now stop complaining about one of the best primarchs coming back, turn off your computer and go to the therapist.

What a minute. He's been asleep for 10,000 years slowly healing from a stab wound. Does this mean he could've been growing his psychic powers at the same time?

I was thinking about what kind of impact Guilliman's return would have on the various Space Marine chapters, as well as the greater Imperium. How are codex compliant chapters going to react and how are the more rebellious ones going to be treated by him? What will he do about the current state of the Imperium and its leaders?

Probably nothing honestly, because the writers suck. A primach returns from the days when the Emperor still lived (fully) and they'll gloss over his importance.

They are all inherently psychic arn't they? I mean, Bjorn has been fighting daemons while he's asleep so it's not impossible at this point.

Is that Draigo on the right?

Maybe. Nothing in the WD article indicates it, but it's not the craziest thing ever.

Either way he's going to be OP as fuck, probably moreso than magnus because he'll be a beatstick who most likely buffs your entire army a ton.

No.

Nah, it's GK GM though

I guess healing and growing into a turbo-psyker in a stasis field is something Girlyman would do.

I'm going to guess there'll be a 'NEW IMPERIUM ERA' coming uip in about 20 years. There will be a restored Emperor, in the form of Girlyman and the Sanguinor doing a fusion dance. Magnus will get kicked in the dick and forgiven, the Eldar will somehow get fucked over to prove how wonderful the new Emperor is. The New Imperium will be an empire of heroes. And very small, while the Old Imperium starts spitting out crusades and someone does something really nasty to keep the Astronomicon going. Maybe bind a lord of change into it or something.

I know all the Primarchs have latent psychic powers with perhaps the exception of Angron since he had nails put into his brain. But if Guilliman has been asleep for that long then his psychic powers could've grown. Similar to the theory with the Emperor and how uncounted trillions pray to him everyday but on a smaller scale.

Chances are he devotes all of his considerable/withered/whatever psychic potential to telling other psykers to go fuck themselves. A constant psychic shitpost to disrupt powers.

Question is

Emperor > primarch > high lords

or

Emperor > high lords > primarch?

Um what

'Sons' of the MOTHER FUCKING EMPEROR HIMSELF > Pompous cunts

Dunno, this is Guilliman we're talking about, Papa Smurf is seen as the golden boy so i doubt the High Lords would question him

One of the primary causes of the Horus Heresy was the fear by some Primarchs that Imperial bureaucrats were going to replace them. Also in the beast arises series, we find that one high lord who was grand master of the assassinorum who wasn't a incompetent fool.

Yeah, but that's like saying a dog turd that's been spray-painted gold is prettier than an unpainted one. He still has weird-ass action figure legs, and way too much detail.

I don't think the grandpas are willingly to give up their power like that.

>Girlyman gets near tyranids, and the Immaterium is full of the sounds of sissy-slap-fighting

The Ultramarines and any Succsessor Chapter would back him up 100% , wouldnt be suprised if some others joined in, the grandpas may wanna give up then

The High Lords of Terra are appointed by the Big E himself to run the Empire. Sooo...we'll see.

Also, in this day of phones with 12 megapixels and gigs upon gigs of storage why are there still only fuzzy badly taken pictures?

Given what happens in the Beast novels when Vulkan comes back, I suspect most of the High Lords would cede power back to him if he could make a case for it. Thing is, I doubt he would actually want to. What would be interesting is if he becomes aware that Vulkan came back once already, and that Lion is in stasis and not dead.

Why does his bolter have a pilot light?

Combi-flamer.

It appears to be a melta flamer bolter super weapon.

They've released detail shots of the bolter from other perspectives. No flamer component.

>ordered by Big E to fuck up Lorgar's perfect city for worshipping Big E

>fucks relations with primarch with one of the larger legions

>proceeds to BTFO your entire realm because he found some new shit to worship corrupting other brothers getting dad killed and you in a coma

>10k years later

>plebs are worshipping the faith you were ordered to purge and caused all this shit

>yfw

GWs Smurf Boner has gotten worse :(

This is gaudy even by 40k standards. And I don't even dislike Robot Gilgamesh.

It's happening again.
I get interested in something, and it starts to fall apart.
First Fantasy, now 40k. I haven't even painted all my Mechanicus.

Hasnt GW said this isnt 40k End Times? I mean looking at the whole event it seems really mild compared to that insanity.

I hear GW's newest campaign is to take all the details they've farmed from players, then start sending GW sanctioned thugs to your door to rob your house. New revenue streams.

40k is to Popular and Profitable to Endtimes, plus after the lash back of Fantasy Endtimes... nah they'll just move the story forwards

Guilliman was willing to bow to the High Lords before, he'll do so again.

Wow, that guy who tried to run a 40k battle the other night is hosed, he took pictures of his living room and stuff.
On the plus side, I don't think I'd wanna rob him, he didn't look like he was exactly loaded.

Why be dead and vindicated, when you can be alive and shape the galaxy to your whims?

>Guilliman is a empire builder and a diplomat
> a diplomat

So, how long before he goes full Nixon and makes peace with the Eldar and/or Tau causing endless rage from the ordos xenos.

look at this handsome man and tell me if chaos is worth it

Could we see Guilliman rise to become the Emperor Of the Imperium? (On the assumption that the God Emperor dies)

It's clearly the end times, they just don't want to say it because the end times has a very negative light.

It's not the "End Times" it's the "Gathering Storm", and it's not going to be "Age of Sigmar" it's going to be called something else instead, but it's going to be the same shit.

Dude its not the End Times until Terra is falling and the 'Nids are at the gate.

Calm your fucking tits. Cadia has been falling for years now it was bound to happen eventually. And Girlyman has been slowly healing himself in his stasis chamber for as long as I can remember.

Hell the Eldar stuff with their little Death God stunt is the most shocking thing out of here.

One of the early Ultramarines Codexs hinted at Guillimans healing (cant remeber which)

Saved.

>40k end times
>when every post and book from GW, every leak and every rumormongerer says this is not the case

Calm your fucking tits. 40k isn't going anywhere. Guilliman has been foretold to come back since he was introduced basically. This happening is about as suprising as horus losing.

Look at the Chaosfag whimper with its dying breath.

Just like they never said the world would end with fantasy
Unil it did

the eldar were the ones who helped heal him, because they too wish they could be ultramarines

The tau are something guilliman would be ideologically opposed to. They want to rule, and he will obviously have none of that.

>everyone says the setting is not getting killed
>user still insists it's getting killed despite that choice making no sense for GW to do, and insists that all those sources who say it's not happening are liars

Whatever user, live in fear of that which will not happen

>because they too wish they could be ultramarines
I mean I would too if I knew all that awaited me after death was a crystal cage or the bowels of Slanesh. I'd rather be a fucking Necron than an Eldar.

Chill your fucking beans dude, its probably seting up for what will essentially be a reset to the 30k events, fall back into the imperial core worlds in Segmentum Solar and rebuild for a new crusade or something that nature. Would allow for advancement in tech and, more importantly for GW, new models.