John McAfee says privacy coins will overtake Bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=2uhPnOyBHQs&feature=youtu.be&t=2228

starts at 37: 06

Monero
ZENcash
Verge
Digibyte
SafeX

I'm holding privacy coins ONLY. Most important coins for the average person.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-verge-xvg-quick-guide-116f885efef6
youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno
youtu.be/499JUGG53v4
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked John but when he posted that BTC won’t have corrections I lost faith

I was thinking about this the other day, most money coming to crypto is from rich people trying to hide their wealth from the tax man, and if you compare crypto market cap to tax havens like Cayman Islands we're still really really tiny, there's still a lot of room to grow.

Sausage munching will be ensured by joobilators christmas plunge on 20/Apr/2018.

He's super bullish that's for sure lol and a little kooky at times, but he's a smart man no doubt. Kind of like a mad scientist.

FUCK IT ALL LADS IM BUYING 100 DOLLARYDOOS OF MONERO NOW!!!!!!!!

wish I did when it dipped to 240 a few weeks ago

>bitcoin will go to a 1000000
>privacy coins will overtake bitcoin
pick one

Just buy any privacy coin desu. They will all go up significantly. It solves a HUGE problem.

Verge is going places. Literally tripled in value over the last few days.

Buy some using this guide if you don't know how

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-verge-xvg-quick-guide-116f885efef6

he was the first person i saw, post about Verge when it was ~0.2 i think that is the partial reasonfor its 150% boom

Zencash best pick out of these right now

ODN
D
N

Don't forget Bitcoin Diamond.

>old man yells at clouds

Monero going to 500,000,000 confirmed

This guy is annoying af, but he’s right about both btc and privacy coins.
Brc will be huge, privacy coins in general will be bigger.
Verge had a cap increase yesterday of more than half a billion, and its not done. Heavy hitters and shifting around a lot of loot rn.

*BTC will be huge

TRUE don't buy XVG stay poor!

Privacy coins are not the most important coins for average people.
Besides that there are tons of privacy coins, most will not survive the coming years.
The best coins for normies are coins that will actually be used by normies. SYS (which also has privacy coins but also a webmarket), XRP, XLM, FLO. These are the coins you should be hoarding.

this

this tbqh senpai
bitcoin is old news
privacy coins make people feel safe when buying drugs or firearms :3

Reminder that pic related is an entire platform for privacy-based programs, has its first app released on the 24th, and its market cap is 12 million.

>app
explain this meme please

Have you seen the documentary on this guy he's literally a retard with very few brain cells left

D...digi..
DIGIBYTE!?!??!
MAAAAAARINES ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

he's rich, are you?

Why? Please explain

The rest is expensive or already went up

>Zencash
this tbqh

IPFS secure document publishing (imagine WikiLeaks or Snowden using this. Shielded transactions, private messaging, domain fronting to bypass government, work or school firewall/spying, low market cap, working with IOHK.

It has lots of upside to it. Exciting project and a good chunk of my privacy portfolio. Now that Verge has mooned it has some of the best ROI potential.

Bitcoin can implement all of their privacy features. CoinJoin already exists

>It has lots of upside to it. Exciting project and a good chunk of my privacy portfolio. Now that Verge has mooned it has some of the best ROI potential.

Also has unique secure node system to bolster the network resiliency. Node architecture will also be developed in future to do other things as well. Possibilities are endless.

The first app is an encrypted messenger which allows payments via the ODN coin.

Basically, for drugs and other illegal stuff lol.

Digibyte is the way to go

lmao

>just bought 15k of XVG for 327 sats

don't fuck me mcafee

>327 sats
nigga mcafee tweeted about Verge the day before the moon landing. it will probably keep going up in the long term but you coudl have ridding that shit from 180 sats

True. Gotta be active on Twitter to catch these pumps.

Just posted in another thread

LUXCOIN motherfuckers buy now or stay forever poor

How come he looks so young?

this guy likes to eat poop. that's all you need to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno

>Yesterday
>instead of dated
Technology shouldn't have to cater to brainlets, it's so sad

i had people on twitter talking about tron when it was just 1 cent as well. i guess they are shills because they bought in and are pumping up their currencies but if you get on when they get on and get off quick enough you wont get dumped on.

I'm glad I got out of XVG today tripling my investment, but might get in again if it drops low enough. McAfee is one of the few people I trust to be knowledgeable.

XVG is a PnD shitcoin, and the dev is involved in that. It has NO fundamentals! Please check out its history.

Kill me. I bought in DGB at 400 then failed to sell when it hit 2500 because I was on a holiday for a week... Been bagholding ever since. Feels bad man.

is mymonero an ok babby's first wallet?

absolutely. its only going up. good long term investment. and if that shit ever htis coinbase, expect huge gains.

awesome
thanks lad

we're all gonna make it

>SafeX

youtu.be/499JUGG53v4
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/#charts

is this actually what hes talking about?

how the fuck is this private?

Is he retarded?

Bulwark is the only privacy coin worth mention

NO
look at getmonero.org and see the wallets they reccomend

YOU MEAN DIGIBYTE STILL HAS A CHANCE?

Why does he shill safex

What about SPECTRE?

>Goyim already buying my bags
>Christmas came early boys
>Mfw

Will never doubt Mcaffe ever again.

>MFW when that shi will cost 2000$

the greatest minds are usually the most sexually deviant, see Einstein and Hitler

What about zcash and XCurrency?

He's a Bcash shill

Why is he shilling XVG so hard?

to pump it so he can dump.
Any non-retarded person can verify themselves that Verge is LITERALLY a dogecoin copy that has Tor integrated into ONE of their wallets. Any other coin can easily be ran over Tor. Pure scam.

He fears the Jew and bougt at 5 satoshi

>Mfw McAfee didn't name the true privacy coin that is going to moon so Veeky Forums won't ruin it
So good being ahead of the game

cloak?

Here's the red pill for you op. Bitcoin will have privacy features in the near future. You're welcome.

I guess he's so coked up that he doesn't realise what is in development for BTC in the next year or so. The upgrade probably won't be released until a LOT more people have bought Bitcoin though.

ODN/ITNS

He forgot PHORE (PHR)...

Proof