No blockfolio thread but 15 REQ threads

>no blockfolio thread but 15 REQ threads
you niggas serious?

R8 and H8 bros

Why does your Blockfolio have those nigger looking commas instead of decimal points- you some kind of European retard?

>using Blockfolio
>not Delta

poorfags gonna stay poor

old blockfolio pic I don't even hold any of these anymore lel

guess how much I have now

I’ll bite

Tell me I’ll make it for fuck’s sake

How do I go about actually buying ltc, dogecoin, ripple ECT from blockfolio?

/sinners/ please go

Over doubled my money this wek

>using blockfolio
lmao, switch over to delta

You're going to have to take more risk if you want to make it.

Open to advice, it’s going up but I want some greater returns over time

You're diversified way too much for such a small total. Sell everything from XRP and down and consolidate the whole amount into just 1 pick. Maybe sell the neo too. It doesn't have to be a new pick, you could even pick one that's already there.

I have $21,000 invested in REQ at 25 cents.

Is this a good pick for next week?

I feel that's an easy 2 - 3x, then I can dump the entire amount into another promising coin and get up to where you are. Any advice?

Had a feeling that was the case. I just buy token amounts after falling for the hype apart from the Monero which I mined. Probably going for Neo/Stratis/Tron as their projects seem the most useful.

I bought all of my REQ at 7 cents and I'm going to hold for at least a year. It's easily a $1+ billion market cap coin to me.

Can you even cash that in though

You should give others advice if you expect advice in return. These threads are always shit because no one gives advice.

You need to get into more lower market cap coins if you want greater returns. You don't have much to loose, so just go for it.

I keep rearranging my shit.

I'll cash out via ETH on Gemini when the time comes. Planning out cashing out once I hit 2 million in 2018.

>seeing all the crazy gains this week
>hoping my time comes soon

pls no bulli
bought on normiebase, I'd like to be able to invest more but this is all I can do right now. I might not be able to put more than a few $ in at a time, so I'm trying to trade up.

Will I make it lads???

mirin

Get some DigiByte man...

forgot pic

26k?

Nice gains. I need to start capping my charts as well.

Is Gemini good? Better than GDAX?

I like that portfolio... No bullshit. If I gave you 30k, could you turn it in to 750k in 6 months? You could keep 20% even

Seems overly diversified. Even if quite a few of your smaller holdings 10x'd it would have almost no impact on your portfolio.

I like both but my experience with fiat deposits and withdrawals with Gemini has been outstanding.

Sorry, dumb question, do you use blockfolio to trade or ... what? I know it shows your total balance but how would it know how much you are holding?

37k my friend

Thanks, I'd rather not end up in legal trouble or lose your money though.

I've only recently started accumulating shitcoins after a number of years accumulating BTC/LTC/ETH $100's at a time. I also hodl full time, so all my coins are bought outright.

I've just gotten back into the more obscure alts and am loading up. Made some bad trades in the past and could have had lots more BTC, but I'm being cautious this time.

You manually enter in when you buy or sell coins. It's not used to trade.

ok so just a giant LARPing scheme, nice

hehe jk xD

Fair enough... could you at least give some recommendations for someone about to dip their toes into the crypto exchange?

I've invested in the traditional stocks with good success. Seeing close to 400% gains. But those came after years. My learning lesson of greed cost me a pretty penny when I first started. So I told myself to invest and forget about it. Turned out to be the best approach.

Would you recommend long game for crypto as well? I've always been fascinated by day trading but I worry I'd get too emotional.

If long game, what do you think? BTC, BCH, ETH?

Putting 500€ more into coins tomorrow, what to I buy?

I would recommend avoiding everything that everyone on Veeky Forums tells you. Stick to the big three cryptos and let them ride for years. You could get much higher gains investing in shitcoins, but for a newcomer I don't think the risk is worth the reward.

If I could go back and do crypto over again I would have just bought more BTC, LTC, and ETH when I still had the chance. The BCH was a result of the fork, and all the shitcoins are basically sunk money for me at this point.

A safe bet and a moon shot

long or short term? If you want fast gains just buy the pnd of the day, long term get WABI

I sent some ETH to my Binance account and on the Deposit History page it says Confirming 36/30. What is this??? Shouldn't it have confirmed at 30?? Why is it still confirming??

>get WABI
That's what I was thinking, hopefully it doesn't moon before I get my money on an exchange.

Leaving the launch pad as we speak

Hoping to never have to work to live again by 2025.

As a conservative guess

Nice, I'm mining like 12 of these per day

It should be tradeable after 30, check

sia coin alone will make you rich by then

Bought most of these over last 2 days. I started with £700 and now have this. All of my gains were from the LTC bump this week.

Bought Cardano just after ATH thinking it was mooning. I'm betting these will be big in 2018.

pls advice. I used BTC on dark net markets back in 2013, if I had held on it all I'd have hundreds of thousands.

When did you get into crypto

Why aren't you holding any of the big three?

Looks like a good portfolio - you could afford to gamble on some shitcoins though. How much have you put in so far? (IE what's your return

so many fucking normie portfolios

go all in on shitcoins that might get 100x or go to 0 faggots kill you are selves

>. I used BTC on dark net markets back in 2013, if I had held on it all I'd have hundreds of thousands.
we all know this feel

I think ADA is a great choice. Get rid of DOGE as soon as you see any sign of dumping, thjat coin is dangerous.
Get some REQ/XLM/XRP to hedge the bet on ADA, as they're all in the same niche.

What do you guys think?

>wtf 15 shill threads?
>hey guys look at my blockfolio with shilled coins

Poor newfag, started in bitcoin with about 100usd worth of it from a bit before it hit 9k I think that I had left from buying drugs, put about 150 USD in litecoin 5 days ago, also moved some bitcoin into ripple.

can't i buy this directly from their page?

Dude... no.

You need to go through the exchange.

I like you normies and all because it's more money but at least do a little bit of homework before asking simple ass questions.

>XRP

Scum.

fucking cripple, made me about 10k over the past few days but now it's just sitting there.

also planning to open positions in 0x, kyber, link, and maybe a few other ERC20s that seem obviously useful, as well as buy a bunch more ETH and NEO. I also hold quantstamp and RCN but they got cut off. ERC20s seem like easy money - coinbase wants to add more in 2018 and the CEO holds like 600k ETH, no?

Just switched to delta, much cleaner app

Anyways poor fag as well, hopeful FUN will do me well in the future.
I bought it using my tron gains

1/2

>Also got some BNTY but it's not on blockfolio yet.

WIll I survive the next week?
I'm waiting for the Trx announcement tomorrow and it seems stable for now but I'm not feeling secure with it anymore. I think it really could get to 10c EOTY but something feels off about this pump. Not sure how I did with the others, got most of them at (or close to) their respective ATH because I only started this week with like 560$.
Any tips welcome, I feel like even researching and lurking /biz didn't prepare me for this.

I want to invest in a privacy coin because I like the concept, but I'm poor and don't want to over diversity. What do?

litecoin going to $500 cap this

life is good

current holdings

>TRX, REQ

I would've looked much further in to those. TRX has nothing to show and is relying on announcements. You're buying a currency that has no use... "yet." But just wait! Or so they say.

REQ has been shilled to Hell on Veeky Forums and it climbed over 300%. Now all the shilling may just be people who got in too late and are holding on to bags desperately trying to get rid of them.

Not in the shot rcn and other shitcoinz have about 1k of btc not in the folio waiting on trex for whatever’s next thinking about selling off some eth as well

>how did you.....
>btc
I see. Well done mate.

It's only tradeable on Cryptopia AFAIK. Get some LTC and transfer it to their website, use that to buy ETN

brand spanking new and also a poor fag. Will likely spread the rest of that bitcoin out when I receive it from coinbase

Not pictured:
> 2000 XVG
> 500 BURST
Both are pure profit - sold half my bags at 100% gain months ago. I literally cannot lose on them.

My three biggest holdings

what would you recommend looking intro instead? I like the concept of req and even tho it's being shilled like hell here I feel like its run might not be over yet. afaik they are going to show working product before christmas, so depending on what they deliver this could go both ways I guess
I agree on tron, but as I said I'm waiting for the announcement tomorrow. It made me some good money so fat and I can see it getting to 10c eoty but also crashing horribly if all this was some whales pumping it artificially (doesn't seem so though, looks like asian markets are really involved), I got stop loss on it right before the level where I bought it

Feedback please!

If you're long term, I'd hold onto REQ. The idea sounds solid but they don't have anything out yet so hopefully before xmas it'll look good.

Actually I think if you wait long enough, you could seriously do a number randomizer, pick a few from the coinmarketcap rankings, and still come out with great profit. This shit is JUST beginning to explode. People will rush in fast and a lot of dumb money will be pouring in.

needs more REQ(T) threads

my man

Im with you user, same strategy

there is no other coin that gives me the same feeling. Was about to split with RCN but the name/team made me hesitant

Nice coin bro. One day i will be like you, rockkn 200k+

Started with $3000 dollaridoos in may

Is it too late for me to get XMR and XLM?

no, it's never too late for those two

What’s going to x10 this week? What should I put this bitcoin in?

I disagree. They could both hit 10bil market cap and beyond

but... I said they would continue to rise. I honestly think they are some of the safest bets you can make right now

Disregard that, I'm fucking retarded

Chadfolio up 40k in 2 months

Where the fuck are the millionaires?

(You)

Be gentle on me, y'all think I'm gonna make it?

t. dirt poor

kek forgot pic

EOS is good, MANA is not good

please no

wat

What does that even mean?

LEND performing, surprised it's not being shilled for how much it's growing.

Fucking pussy

HAHAHAAHA YOU FELL FOR THE MANA PAJEETS

its been a rough couple months with China fud, etheroll variance, and tierion dipping to an incredible low

But its all coming back together

Open to advice mates, got 500 EUR standing by to put into anything.

Also think about inserting my monthly school fees (1.5k) due next week into a coin, wait 2 weeks until they start sending payment reminders, then cash out 1.5k and keep profits.
Kinda risky but worst case scenario I lose 1.5k.