My friend that has a friend that works at coinbase is extremely adamant that ripple is going to be listed before year...

my friend that has a friend that works at coinbase is extremely adamant that ripple is going to be listed before year end

i told him that he's fucking stupid and to actually research it. ripple doesn't fit the coinbase digital asset framework requirements, but he's still so sure about it. it fucking triggers me

even if it does get listed what do you anons think the price will go up to? the mcap is already retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7k7qo5/someone_just_bought_09_billion_xrp_thats_about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dad works at Nintendo and he said ripple will be on coinbase too

It's going to be Cardano.

I'll put 1k into ripple if it does to coinbase. Just telll me when.

I'll just leave this here.

6/10. Would work on the average retard, but not me.

Not going to happen unless it goes to couple of bucks. There's also credit card fees. BCH/BCC is next on Coinbase obviously.

my dad works as a garbage truck man. Says he saw a bunch ripple being dumped at the dumps site.

Who do you think pumped it this high? You think this was all rumors and fake screenshots? Then you're dumb. It will be on Coinbase and one of Amazon, Google or Airbnb/Uber will announce partnership by the end of year. Hope you go it at 20 cents when everyone already knew this.

Yes, support the literal bernakie coin. The one that's centralized and mostly owned by the founding dev. When you cash out, never come back.

XRP is one of the few coins with a real usecase that will go mainstream and used by normies.

Others I can think of right now are SYS, XLM, FLO.

These are the coins that matter. Thats why it's completely logical that XRP gets listed on coinbase instead of your shitcoin.

>ideological investing

Kill yourself

I know an Indian person who was asking me on behalf of his father how to buy Ripple right now so there is some serious FOMO brewing

Delicious pain numbing rumors

Ever thought you’re the idiot?

Read this thread and thank your friend: reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7k7qo5/someone_just_bought_09_billion_xrp_thats_about/

That amount is for the coinbase transfer.

My mom works on a street corner and swears up and down that XRP is all the talk on her street.

Based on this thread I am now taking out as many loans to buy xrp. Thanks op just bought 100k

Literally this, look at the chart it barely dropped after ATH, this is classic insider trading, and the fact that it happened so soon means ripple will be listed on wednesday

never

that doesn't mean shit

???

it's too centralized to be on coinbase

XLM will go on coinbase eventually, but XRP will never

could be just a hedge fund getting ready to dump on you idiots

kek

xrp is steadily declining. looks like it's hitting 0.6 usd or something

this is dumb. you are dumb.