Alright, so I haven't played WH40k for a while now, since the prices got too much for me and the space marine obsession...

Alright, so I haven't played WH40k for a while now, since the prices got too much for me and the space marine obsession. I played Dark Eldar. I got an email about this update thing saying how Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Quinn's work together.

Can someone tell me how that works?
I understand the 'Quinn's working with both. But craftworld and Dark Eldar seems a tad off to me.

...and why do these new Eldar models look more like Dark Eldar models?

new faction under new god. literally -new- god. they did it again. essentially.

>Can someone tell me how that works?
Craftworlds (main) and Commoragh destroyed, this faction are only one survived eldar faction, worshipping to shard of Ynnead.

Please god no.
>Vect and Lilith not Cegoratch and Ynnead

You'd wish.

The eldar (Aldari or something) are now 3 factions.

What is this? A thread about the Eldar? Get the fuck out of here, we've got Roboute threads to make

>The eldar (Aldari or something) are now 3 factions.
In rules, in fluff only Ynnari left.

The Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar are pretty much destroyed and merged into the "Ynnari", Ynnead worshipping faggots.

It's fucking bullshit.

BIEL TAN HAD TO DIE FOR THIS STUPID SHIT!
FUCK THIS!

Do you have a Craftworld Eldar version of that picture?

>But craftworld and Dark Eldar seems a tad off to me.

This has been the case for several editions now, at least ever since the DE got their revamp in 5th edition, and there were examples of them working together even before that. They don't necessarily like or trust one another, but they both have several huge mutual enemies (Chaos and the Necrons) and they'll pull together to oppose them when necessary. The Harlequins have been trying to get the two factions to kiss and make up for centuries - they finally succeeded.

>they finally succeeded.
At the expense of destroying most of both Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar.

Fuck this Ynnari bullshit.

>they finally succeeded.
By destroying both of them

>I will protect everyone by destroying everything
Ynnari logic. Biel-Tan died for this

Will Ynnead have "demons"?

>destroying

Says who? Commoragh's probably done for, but Vect, the Covens, and the others too stubborn to give up their positions have relocated to a new web-city. Biel-tan obviously is no more, but the other Craftworlds are still intact. Their cultures have shifted, or will shift, as the Ynnead-aligned faction becomes more powerful, but it's not like 90% of all Eldar (regardless of what colour they were) suddenly upped and died. I mean that was the point of Eldrad's ritual. Getting Ynnead up and running without them all dying.

Unless one of you has information I don't?

Wait... so was Commogragh destroyed?

Wait what?

Commoragh, the central districts of, is toast. The portals connecting the disparate sections of it will be closed in time for the breach to only eat downtown Commoragh, almost certainly. The dark city is too large for one breach to eat. That said, a lot of it is fucked.

Eldrad's ritual failed, he explicitly thinks so in Death Masque.

Biel-tan died. Commorragh was incomparably larger than any Subrealm, the Dark Eldar have been permanently reduced by a significant margin. Biel-Tan was the only major Craftworld left, its dead now, Iyanden gets near destroyed too so like only 1% of its pop is left.

>Eldrad's ritual failed, he explicitly thinks so in Death Masque.

And all of the information we've seen leaked from the new book shows that he was wrong - or at least, even if it wasn't a total success, it didn't fail either. It just didn't work as well as he hoped.

>Biel-Tan was the only major Craftworld left

Well that's completely rubbish. I've never seen anything to say it was any larger or more populous than Ulthwe, Samm-Hain, or the other major Craftworlds. And there's still dozens of smaller ones out there.

>Says who?
Says fluff.
>but Vect, the Covens, and the others too stubborn to give up their positions have relocated to a new web-city.
Literally unimportant minorities.
>but the other Craftworlds are still intact.
Dead already.
>but it's not like 90% of all Eldar
Actually they died.
>Getting Ynnead up and running without them all dying.
Ynnari main purpose is help ynnead to consume all eldars souls

No? Vect Is leading the remaining DE. And only Biel-tan was destroyed. There are still conservative Craftworlders who do not follow Ynnead.

>The dark city is too large for one breach to eat
Unfortunately, Khaine's Gate's idiotic lore states that if the gate is breached, every subrealm of Commoragh is going to be consumed, because the breach cannot be contained because of reasons.

Oh my fucking god, so we Aeldar now?
We Ynnead worship now?

This is gonna take awhile to get used too.

>shilling so hard

>that he was wrong
Who was wrong? It's not Eldrad's words.
>Ulthwe, Samm-Hain
Destroyed by Chaos as Alaitoc
>And there's still dozens of smaller ones out there.
Consumed by Ynnead

REMINDER THAT THE DEATH OF BIEL TAN MEANS NO NEW PLASTIC ASPECT WARRIOR SCULPTS OR PHOENIX LORDS EVER AGAIN!

JUST YNNARI BULLSHIT AND WRAITH FAGGOTRY FROM NOW ON!

REGARDS GW!

Of course it was more populous than Ulthwe and Saim-hann. Both those Craftworlds lost virtually every fight they were ever involved in, only Biel-Tan ever won fights, so Ulthwe and Saim-hann clearly at the very least don't have military power even vaguel comparing to Bieltan

Three factions:
Aeldari
Drukhari
Ynnari

>. There are still conservative Craftworlders
Only small corsair warbands

No more Swordwind. I don't want to believe this.

Yeah, Swordwing is death. Aspect Warriors will be phased out along with Phoenix lords.

Enjoy your Aeldari.

Fucking fuck GW just wasted the Phoenix Lords from the moment they were introduced

I guess my biggest question now:

How does this effect GW Space Marine sales?
Because it's always about the fucking space marines.

>ITT: hysterical anons scream and cry over assumptions they've made about a book which they haven't read

Eldar are one of the most popular armies in the game, you dumb fucks. They aren't being killed off.

Yeah.

The End times, Rhana Dandra, was supposed to be the moment of the Phoenix Lords.
Biel-Tan was supposed to reclaim the galaxy in fire and blood, not via this faggy as fuck necromancy bullshit.

Ynnari are gay as fuck. They follow a literally who bitch and a god damn tranny god of death and go their merry way of slaughtering their fellow eldar to feed their god.

Bunch of Kinslaying bastards.

Oh look. GW IDF are here
>They aren't being killed off.
Yeah they remade into subfaction of Guilliman grandalliance

To be fair every fluff book they appear in they lose despite this 'popular army status' so why would this be different?

That's the worst part. Like I'd rather them die then now all becoming the Imperium's bitches. The Ynnari have no fucking pride, just spend their time hopping on the Imperium's dick

I met Jes Goodwin at a games day some years ago. Back when it was good and at the NEC arena.

He just seemed like a guy who loved his job and designing cool ways to make cool concepts that tie into his head cannon.
He was really kinda sad when he told me that he won't be able to design a Vect model.

I feel like he'd hate how things have developed.

What is the difference between them!?

>I feel like he'd hate how things have developed.
He seems pretty keen on this stuff, because they're letting him design a bunch of crazy models (like cawl)

they've put up a few design interview dealies up with him and another sculptor in it on their youtube channel

>because they're letting him design a bunch of crazy models
Such as?

Aeldari is just a word for old Eldar. They aren't a faction. Ynnari are 9% of the remaining Eldar and bitches for the Imperium. Drukhari is Vect, Haemonculi and some drinking buddies hiding in a sub-realm and the reamining 1% of the pop

>only major Craftworld left

Alaitoc, Ulthwe and Saim Hann say hi.

Fuck no it's not even close to the truth you utter fucking retard.

As far as we know, Commoragh's fine and dandy and only Biel Tan has been splintered into many little ships instead of a one bigass craft world ship.
I swear to god it's FoC all over again with people spouting bullshit at every turn, the book isn't even out you mongoloid.

the one I listed? the new eldar? He's had a heavy hand in the first two triple character releases, and likely did a good amount of work on the third too.

Go watch 'em. They're pretty interesting.

Ulthwe and Saim-hann together have literally won no battles. They can't even compared together to Biel-tan

Besides when was the last time Saimhann did anything?

Uh it explicitly in the leaks mentions Vect's ruling from a 'new Dark City' so yeah Commo is gone

>Vect
>unimportant minority

In all honesty he's never done much important to the plot other than kill Dark Eldar. I mean his biggest accomplishment is giving the Imperium access to Commorragh

Well color me surprised.

Still, it's still miles away from "ALL CRAFTWORLDS DEAD AND ASPECT WARRIORS WITH THEM, DE DEAD AS WELL ABLOO ABLOO"

>the new eldar?
Shiteater, plz

Thanks man, saved me abit of headache trying to dechipher what is going on.

>Still, it's still miles away from "ALL CRAFTWORLDS DEAD
ulthwe, Alaitoc attacked and destroyed by Chaos, souls consumed by Ynnead, Yaden even more dead now, Bile Tan is gone, shitton of lesser craftworlds cosumed by Ynnead

[Citation needed]

That's a lot of bullshit.

Where were those leaks?

I'm really surprised they'd call this the Fracture of Biel Tan and sweep under the rug several craftworlds like that.

Not that I really care, they're filthy xenos.

>That's a lot of bullshit.
>shill in denial

Well we know Iyanden gets invaved.

To be fair the other Craftworlds, Ibraeysil, Ymeloc, Saimhann have literally lost every battle they've ever been in so it ddoesn't really matter if they're still around, they can'd do anything

dude where did you get that info from? because in the wd leak with papa smurf it only says that biel-tan was splintered into a fleet and iyanden had to endure another attack, but no mention of "souls consumed by ynnead" on the other craftworlds.

Actually, he gave orders to the Dark Eldars to destroy the Imperium just to get power hungry Archons killed.

He's right though. You can't claim somethibg like that and bot back it up. Once again, before the actual release of FoC and even afterwards, people would claim bullshit happens when it wasn't even mentionned or lies like how Cawl and the Pylons destroyed Cadia.

As long as we don't see picture of the damned book saying what is claimed, it has as much credence as me saying Slaanesh is actually going to marry Ynnead and make plenty of warp storm babies.

>dude where did you get that info from?
Sources about Ynnari and Ynnead.
>but no mention of "souls consumed by ynnead" on the other craftworlds.
Ulthwe and Alaitoc circuits were consumed in the last moment before craftworlds felt against daemons, survivors joined to Ynnari

>As long as we don't see picture of the damned book saying what is claimed
It's from incomming book.

even though we're on Veeky Forums, we're also on Veeky Forums. this means he is most probably a troll.

Is Biel-tan and Commorragh being destroyed not enough for you? Is losing the battle again not enough for you?

For goodness sake we just had Death Masque will you only be satisfied when all Eldar are dead?

Yes and as I said, show us pictures and then we'll believe you.

>Sources about Ynnari and Ynnead.

fucking hell can you be even more unspecific please? because that isn't saying anything at all.

all we have is the summary of events from the wd march leakage and it only mentions biel-tan fractured and iyanden attacked, nothing of the other bullshit you are constantly spouting.

The WD says Biel-Tan is destroyed

>, show us pictures and then we'll believe you.
Who "we"? The spoilers(not rumors) were posted few days ago here

>For goodness sake we just had Death Masque will you only be satisfied when all Eldar are dead?

Yes.

I'm being inquisitive because I don't trust people here agter the shitshow that FoC was. 3 weeks were needed before people stopped spouting bullshit.

Which is why I ask for proof, because I do believe Biel Tan being fractured is more than enough. They wouldn't kill other Craftworlds just like that.

>They wouldn't kill other Craftworlds just like that.
Because..?

So its fine for Eldar to lose Death masque, Bieltan andd Commoraggh?

But Imperials just losee Cadia and that is?

it says it's fractured into a fleet after yvraine destroys it's heart.

I have the WD open on my lap and it says "fragmented".

>it says it's fractured into a fleet after yvraine destroys it's heart.
yeah that's means all seers and other leaders consumed by Ynnead so as infinite circuit.
>fractured into a fleet
Into different corsairs warbands

You know damn right it's not over ya git.

And what's this? Some childish bullshit where we compare who loses the most? Even then, the setting is about Mankind, not Eldars.

>it says "fragmented".
So what?
it also says that:
- All leaders died
- Infinity circuit was destroyed
- Biel Tan aren't one fleet anymore, only separate small packs

Read it again. There is a line in it which explicitly goes 'it takes a cataclysmic event-the destruction of bieltan and the death of much of its population'

>it's not over ya git.
For Eldars it's over, since they doesn't have any role in setting.

Oh really? You think Eldar are gonna get another book where they actually win some fights for a change? Get real

Ynnead's come out and this is it. All Ynnead's goona do is suck Imperial dick well the Eldar lose, again, like they do in every single fucking story

Sorry that I actually want the Eldar to win a battle

I have it in French and the translation can be wonky.

In any case it wasn't the question. No one argued it was fine and dandy. Just that it it didn't disapear into oblivion and being completely destroyed, while the other Craftworlds aren't destroyed at all.

This seems... extreme.

What the hell is happening, does someone have a link to a giid breakdown of all the recent shit? I've been out of the lore for like 6 months and all of a sudden Primarchs are walking the galaxy and the Eldar are no longer a faction?

do we already know why ynnead goes against biel tan?Is it because biel tan refuses to support the new god?

WD explicitly states Biel-Tan is destroyed, uses that exact word, what else do you want?

For fucks sake all I'm asking is that the Eldar actually have a meaningful victory for once

biel-tan is being invaded by deamons, as stated in the leaks. maybe it's yvraine's only option to destroy its heart.

>do we already know why ynnead goes against biel tan?
Because they were khainites

>and the Eldar are no longer a faction?
that's just retards spazzing out

fall of cadia (already out)
fracture of biel tan (coming out in a week)
and rise of the primarch (beginning of march)

Are the books with very important things happening in them. Eldar are just getting a new faction and branch of worship (death cultists of ynnead) who are kind of messing up the traditional eldar/dark eldar communities to establish themselves, though Halrequins, Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar still exist as separate factions.

Good ridance. waited that for 20 years.

Fuck they killed the only badass Craftworld to replace us with some Ultramarine groupies

There's no proofs other Craftworlds other than Biel Tan are destroyed. Chill.

Here's a summary of Fall of Cadia.

Probably because they were known as one of the most militaristic and rigid Craftworld. Suddenly some random no name claiming to be THE CHOSEN ONE comes around and says you need to sacrifice the Infinity Circuit for something that may or may not work? Easy to see why they'd say no.

>implying
biel tan eldar are still around, now they're just mad as fuck and in a bunch of smaller fleets instead of one craftworld

yvraine hails from biel-tan. she's only a dark eldar by choice.

When do Eldar get to win a battle? Please.

>Oh really? You think Eldar are gonna get another book where they actually win some fights for a change? Get real

No, they wont because they were and always will be the jarjar of 40k.
Tertiary, useless character with occasional appearance at best.
40k is about humans

>Eldar Winning
kek, are you high or something ?
Buy some space marines if you want to be relevant.

>, though Halrequins, Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar still exist as separate factions
Except they didn't exist anymore, Commoragh and craftworlds destroyed, only few small and separate warbands remains, Ynnari for now only one existing faction and it's larger than unimportant.

>For fucks sake all I'm asking is that the Eldar actually have a meaningful victory for once

Hopefully this will never happen and halal-dari will be squatted

Yes, we've already established that you're one of the hysterical morons spazzing out.

>There's no proofs other Craftworlds other than Biel Tan are destroyed. Chill.
Nice try shill, but fracture of biel tan literally says that Ulthwe and Alaitoc was attacked by Chaos, so as Yanden which now have only 1% of population

So just a question, where is the best place to get a general overview of all 40K lore- not 1d4chan, I've read all that stuff on the armies, I want a larger overview. Thanks for any help.