Crypto is so autistic and irrational. Let me go back to the ((((totally safe and rational)))) USD

>crypto is so autistic and irrational. Let me go back to the ((((totally safe and rational)))) USD.

I sold my USD near the top

uueeee dun clititize mee crypto ueueee

>why do they keep printing USD?
hurr what is inflation and population growth

yeah the population exploded 4x in 2009 xD

>Im a cuck that losses purchasing power because of retarded inflation and nigger breeding tier population growth even if there are alternatives to hedge against it

I FUCKING WONDER IF ANYTHING MAJOR HAPPENED IN 2008 LIKE HOUSES DEVALUEING BY 70% OR SOMETHING

>hurrrrrrrrr

>coping hard to justify holding fiat

How is that an argument you prick
Banks get all sorts of benefits for being (((competent institutions capable of dealing with great amounts of money responsibly))) and when they fuck up it's the taxpayers' who unwillingly cover their asses?
>the absolute state of americucks

>what is 0.1% loans

Not to mention banks getting literally receiving trillions of dollars from the fed. Bitcoin on the other hand gets a $300 billion cap and suddenly it's deemed a bubble.

>be greedy and give loans to everyone and their mother
>doesn't matter if they can pay or not
>create trillions in derivatives backed by those impossible to repay loans
>house market collapse
>get the governments to buy all those assets for full price because no one in their right mind would've bought them at that price

I'm glad they printed all that money to save the free market

While I completely and wholeheartedly agree that it's a bad decision to let it get to that state, I'm glad they didn't fuck around with this.
Crashes like that can easily start a world war

Crypto is valued against fiat or other crypto. You can't buy anything with crypto directly.

Housing prices went back up much higher in value later after the crash.

ITS LIKE SATOSHI NAKAMOTO WAS THE CIA THE WHOLE TIME

You can buy Bitcoin with USD only. Only the US government controls bitcoin, its impossible for any foreign governments to also play against the US investment in bitcoin.

Just kidding you're a fucking idiot, don't fall for the "one country's govt" controls bitcoin meme. The world is all in bitcoin, and no one country controls it.

Banks have utility. Bitcoin has no utility other than being a speculative asset.

going from 800 to 2800 over the course of what looks like 5 years, that really does not compare to going from 900 -> 19000 in less than 1 year

Bitcoin Core controls Bitcoin.

>housing prices went back up
Thats because obama went full retard on refuge charity

wtf is st louis?

Banks have utility like a lazy person has the ability to do work. Just because they say that they will lend money does not mean that they will do it. Most of the money they get is used to buy gov bonds (i.e. using money they got from the fed and then charging the US for using it) and stock buybacks. There are no differences between regular banks and investment banks anymore. Bitcoin might be a speculative asset, but banks are the ones that do the speculating, especially when they have a government to bail them out.