Some types of creatures have innate charm/suggestion/dominate abilities, which they can use on their own kind

Some types of creatures have innate charm/suggestion/dominate abilities, which they can use on their own kind.

What would a society be like wherein mind control was not only common, but socially acceptable under law-abiding circumstances?

Look into Formians. I imagine you'd have a huge Lawful bent with a race like that, and would likely involve slavery. They'd probably be more likely to use their abilities on different races if they're available, though.

2>4>3>1

3>4>2>1

3=4>1>2

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

2>1>3>4

4 is best, because my two favourite things are the victim being aware of the mind control, and her liking the mind control, this has both. Then comes 1, because it has awareness but not liking; followed by 3, which has liking but not awareness; and lastly 2 which has neither.

Also OP, you made the classic blunder.

3≥1>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4 > 1 > 2

I know the guy who did this has also done some other similar things ("how do you like [fetish]" with examples), but I've never seen the rest translated to English.

My nigga

2>3=4>1

as for OP's question it would probably be treated much like real world societies and the capacity for violence. Mutual mental combat due to an argument would probably be largely ignored but extremely one-sided or 'overboard' mental domination would have some legal repercussions.

>that pic
I see what you did here OP
I fucking love Veeky Forums

1 shouldn't even be there because body control is shit tier and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

have the possesion version as well everyone

since I couldn't find the translated version:
1) Your (the possessor's) consciousness is in control, her consciousness is still present
2) Your (the possessor's) consciousness is in manipulating from behind the scenes, her consciousness is still present
3) Your (the possessor's) consciousness is in complete control, no access to her memories
4) Your (the possessor's) consciousness is in complete control, there is access to her memories

I agree, feels too rapey for my taste

1 > 3 >> 2 > 4

Is Marisa nopan?

Frankly, I have no idea. A more cynical individual might state that we're living in such a society right now, but I'm not going to presume to know whether or not that's true in the sense that you mean.

What I /will/ say is that such a society would definitely seem strange to any neighbors who are all about free will. Scary, yes, but perhaps strangely enticing to certain subsets of the population.

What'd make the situation even more complex is if neither had any intent to antagonize the other and were just trying (emphasis, TRYING) to get along.

3 is best

You've got the rest as well? I know there's some more.

Fag. (As in, you're a gay.)

sadly I don't have any English versions but yes

here we have 'altered perception'
1) Only changing the subject's beliefs.
2) Changing everybody but the subject's beliefs.
3) Changing everybody's beliefs.
4) The target's beliefs are changed, but she found out... expect she can't do anything about it.

and lastly 'corruption'
1. Temptation ("Sorry Dai-chan, but it feels too good!")
2. Willing corruption ("How do you like the new me?")
3. Memory wipe ("Dai-chan? Who's that?")
4. Full corruption ("The Cirno you know is no more")

Unity

>Implying number 3 is hypontized
Marisa is a huge slut she doesn't need to be hypnotized to do that.

>1:
>What? My body's moving on it's own!
>Oh? Looks like you're awake in there
>Mmn, From today on, this body is mine
>Please stop!~Mnn

>2:
>Yes, Now fondle your breasts...
>Mnn... W-wait, why am I...
>feeling so compelled to fondle my breasts...
>Mnn... Feels good

>3:
>Fufufu, Possession complete
>And what a cute girl I've taken the body of...
>Since her true consciousness sleeps, I can do whatever I want.

>4:
>Fufufu, Possession complete
>Mmm, so her name's Hakurei Reimu, Miko of a Shinto Shrine
>Mnn Perhaps we should try out some of her usual "alone time" fufufu (aka he has memories of her bean flicking)

Thank you. Care to do the rest?

Nah I'm going to bed literally right now.

Is about turning the common greeting into taking off your panties and and handing them over though. Kinda funny.

2 or GFTO

Excellent taste.

>Reimu
>boobs
translation plz

1>4=3>2

This "corruption" looks fucking cute

1 = 4 > 3 > 2

all 2hus are nopan

1>3>2>4

1>2>3>4

4>2>1>3

1>>>=3=2

100% true, All touhous wear bloomers

4>3=2>1

1=2=3=4
They all can be good if done well - but I've never seen a proper example of #2.

3>4>1>2

1>>literal shit>4>3

I remember the artist had a TF/TG one starring a wolfgirl, too.

Very strict cast systems where you are only allowed to use your mind control effects on those beneath you, and using it on someone above you carries incredibly harsh penalties such as death.

The ruling powers probably make heavy use of mind control to keep the lower casts in line, and depending on the nature of their control might even require the 'coming of age' ritual to involve submitting to a permanent effect that makes them forever unable to disobey or directly harm the rulers.

No one in power is going to want to risk losing it to some dipshit plebian and his suggestion powers.

>Caste

Depending on the power level you could either end up with multiple "gangs" of mind controlled subjects fighting for dominance or one mind dominating all aspects of individual bodies.

Also 1, I enjoy the desperation.

4 > 3 >>> 2 > 1 also if you wanted a magical realm thread you should have just said so.

Two Veeky Forums examples that immediately come to mind are the Tau and vampire society in VtM with heavy use of blood bond and dominate.

>I've never seen a proper example of #2.
"Switch" by Reinbach is pretty deece

Mind control is the shittiest fetish.

Fuck off.

It's not nice to lie, user.
MC is miles above genuinely shit fetishes, like scat, NTR, or feet.

You say that now. But you'll be begging for it once you've witnessed the things I've seen. Like glass stained forever red is the mind that won't let go.

It's not really the same, is it?

From what I saw, the woman was fully aware of the demon, and legitimately chose to listen to her advice.

She's certainly aware of it, but the demon seems to be manipulating her behavior between arguments
It does cross over into type 1 at one point though

Why the hell are so many mind control fetishists showing up recently?

4>1>2>3

>literally shit

But what about watersports? I hear that pisses people off, too.

Heck if I know, pal.

It certainly gets tempers welling up, but nothing gets the blowhards huffing quite like inflation

>Also OP, you made the classic blunder.
OP likes this image and enjoys seeing people discuss it.

He never even changes the filename.

Well i can't honestly say i disapprove.

Three.

>tfw you recognize more than half of those threads because you posted in them

I mean, most of those were /pfg/.

They have embraced the inevitable. Whether you should do the same... I'll leave that to you.

I also like this image.

Well, guess I'll be the flaming funfucker and actually try answer OP's question.

>What would a society be like wherein mind control was not only common, but socially acceptable under law-abiding circumstances?

Probably similar to societies where physical violence is socially acceptable under law-abiding circumstances. Just replace brawls or duels or punishments with mental force instead of physical force.

So, for example, you could end up with the kind of duel-happy culture where honor is considered super important and you can kill dudes who you perceive as insulting you, only instead of swords at dawn or pistols at high noon you have mind duels where they face each other down and go for the mind zap. And you'd have like, elaborate rules about what's insulting and who you can duel with what depending on your social class, et cetera.

Or you might have some equivalent of the SF stereotypical "proud warrior race" society, where violence is common and strength, speed and toughness are prized, only instead it's the strength of your will and the deftness of your thought or tongue.

>41 posters
>5 people answering the question

6, actually.