Up or down?

Getting squeezed real tight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MACD, StochRSI, and WaveTrend says it'll go up.

jewish hocus pocus. you can't tell anything with your dirt doodles and chicken bones.

We have liftoff!!! God that was tense.

Someone redpill me on this coin. Never heard of it until it mooned

3rd gen crypto after BTC and ETH.

take your profits..its a nice concept but its too late for a new blockchain...next big coins will all be dags.

yup
must buy it will hit today 1$ - insider info

dumb scamcoin

Anything other than buzzwords?

This guy fucks

save it for craigslist, goatsucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

yes watch this

Up. Happening now.

Compression before the second phase snap to the upside:)

bullish pennant boys

jump in for some short term gains

all the activity on the weekend will be small compared to the activity we see during this coming business week, IMO it'll hit $1 by friday

cardano stole their logo from iota, the real trade of the decade.

Buy buy buy

Before it gets pushed above 1$ in a couple of hours

YESSSSS

this is true though

I've been waiting for this all day. It sure took its time. Got squeezed so tight

are you in on byteball? under the impression that its not a direct competitor of iota and could be big, am i right?

Sold it after Charlie Lee's tweet. It'll probably pass $1 but maybe not now, but that's just my bearish opinion. I can't even used charts because they're damn near useless in this market

All his tweet did was slow it down. Anyone who takes 15 minutes to research the coin knows it's value is tangible. Clearly Charlie didn't before he tweeted.

This intense growth is so sketch. Congrats on anyone making money, but this is too risky imo.

Also 90% of the coins are being held by private investors that got in on a pre-sale.

Charlie proved via those tweets he knows not a lot about the going on's outside of his little pet project and his obsession, BTC. The guy was clearly clueless to why it was there, a total numb nuts who made a BTC clone and suckered in millions of people.

I can't wait till the day all these first gen coins all fade away like the trash they are, all hail ADA.

Wtf, the moon barely got started and it's over already?

It's not over though, keep hodling.

>25 bilion supply

your pajeet is showing.

>Also 90% of the coins are being held by private investors that got in on a pre-sale.
I normally hate premined coins but at least cardano has transparency on where they went to, and they mostly went to iron hand japs.

dude do you even realize this shit went from 0.017-0.025 cents to 0.51 now, thats like 25x in 2 months, it will correct

Good job buddy, you can read, copy and paste numbers!

>coin is green every new green candle :(((

maybe crypto isnt for you user

up we go

>tenty fibe biriin sappy

Yup, another x2 for us /smartmoney/ feels good man

some say the cucumber tastes better pickled.

kek good one user

I sold at 0.34$ yesterday. I really fucked this up.
When can I get in again???

Now or never.

Now, right now, it's preparing for another leg up, this time to $1, not even fucking with you.

Don't fall for it, user. Missing out is better than being dumped on. This mooned too hard for a project in the very beginning.

It's over, this doesn't have enough momentum. Sell

you're stuck in june, faggot. we're new paradigm now.

This is why you literal retards never make money, see you queers at $1.

It's not a PnD, is it?

please someone talk me out of going all in on this i had $1500 on this in october and sold like a dumbass im on suicide watch

Nope, it's people betting against the current state of crypto, the mess it so very much is.

ADA to 1 trillion MCAP by 2019

Going almost all in. Even if it falls, it's a safe bet for profit if I just keep HODLing it.

Cardano was proof of stake from it's creation, so distributing ada in the pre-sale was necessary. You can't mine it, so all the ada had to be distributed to users from the get-go.

It will probably correct, but I have been meaning to buy since October with the intention of holding for a few years so I'm not worried.

FOMOing in because I'd rather own some now and see it crash to 10 cents now than be too afraid to buy in and see it rise another 50-100%.

I have had all my ADA on Daedalus since October, haven't touched it once, wallet is uninstalled and my seeds are secured safely, not even worried about this rise, it's nothing to what's to come.

All the best ADA bro.

yes I agree, if it crashes that hard then its really just another buying opportunity.

Everyone thinks the same, which is why it's sidling right now.

What do you think the majority is thinking right now? Doubt maybe?

Shit fucking moon. Sold.

A mix between not wanting to miss out and slight skepticism after a massive run up, it all really depends which way the snowball is going to roll at this point.

I think a lot of people know the long term potential for this so they may sway more to not selling which could trigger some FOMO, let's see.

Make sure to buy some back again if it dips, this network has a bright future.

Man, this boost needs to hurry up so I can sell my shit into BTC overnight and profit off the CME futures.

Don't know, I bought it a couple of days ago and as soon as it doubled I sold and bought Adex and Monaco with it. Maybe I'll buy back in later.

Friendship ended with Cardano. Now VERGE is my new best friend.

Are we moving?