>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_HfTZ69Xw
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51395796/#51398734
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24 hours divided by 100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what's the max amount of power I can get from DBZM and DBZAF with perks alone?

Jumpers, have you ever forgotten something important?

As a villainous Saiyan in AF get both the Transformation capstone and the Power capstone. Have a companion buy the Power capstone. Total cost 1150.

In Multiverse get the Potara Earrings to fuse with the Companion from AF.

>...
>I'll be right back

The more you guys talk about power levels, the more I realize that they are, in fact, bullshit, and the only meaningful build is to take Gag World in DBZM.

I have A Sapient God-computer as a PDA, And awesome time travel abilities,I don't do late.

Any updates on the Genius the Transgression, or Prisma Illya jumps?

Personally I plan on picking up forms because I think they're cool, even the stupid ones.

But yeah, user, in a way, taking gag world or at least injecting a lot of jokes is exactly what Toriyama would want you to do.

Power Levels are bullshit that's why there's no use complaining about them

Look at this nigga right here, he hasn't been relevant since Worlds Strongest but he kicked ass in Revival of F, Toriyama basically said he is only as strong as he wants to be and now he is on the team deciding the fate of the universe, yet his power level was sitting around 200 until now

Powerlevels are meaningless across all jumps therefor people who complain about being overpowered in a single player make believe cyoa are stupid

I am just popping in for a minute to let the thread know I am almost done with a jump of World of Cultivation. It is a xianxia. All I have left is the custom table that allows you to create your own cultivation method. I hope you guys like it when it is done.

The obvious reason is that Roshi noticed what his pupils had been up to, and has since trained himself like they have.

Jumpers how do you make a snow cone.

And I'm not talking about any normal snow cone I'm talking about the PERFECT snow cone.

Femtomachines chipping the ice into such a shape that it reflects all light and repels all heat, existing at absolute zero internally yet also becoming a shining beacon of light and heat.

Also it's lemon flavored, I swear.

Go to adventure time and learn ice ninja magic. Or naruto and do the same.

Ice shaved from the glaciers of Jotunheim taken from a Marvel Jump
Add juice from Rainbow Fruit from Toriko

Looking forward to it. I always love seeing people talk about Xianxia it is an under appreciated genre that deserves more attention

Can't wait for it.

>World of Cultivation
Is that the story about the farmer who beats up cultivators for distracting him from farming?

to accept perfection is to stop advancing, also snow cones are tawdry things that cut Up the roof of your mouth. Now the milluple churned fourth flavor ice cream made with milky whale milk and sweetened with conceptual sugar on the other hand, is actually quite good on a hot day.

>Damned cultivators living in the clouds, they need to get a real job.

Well Obviously. Who else would beat them up for messing with farming, the Noblemen?

>create your own cultivation method

Crying is a good method

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_HfTZ69Xw

you must be really bad at lewd If you can fit 100 Lewds into a single day the process should take you at least four hours, right?

Let's do the Time Warp again!
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51395796/#51398734

I have a question for anyone who knows about Nechronica.

How common are the Dolls/Sisters? If one actually made an effort to go out searching for them on a regular basis, how likely would it be to find them?

I'm trying to do some rough estimates of how many Sisters/Dolls my little community ends up with after ten years and I have no idea what kind of numbers to event expect.

I'm planning on going full out on the Search and Rescue. Teleportation and Divination magic levels of all out.

>allows you to create your own cultivation method
Can I forge my from iron? I like to forge things.

yeah but still, even with relative time Dilation that's not fitting 100 lewds in a subjective day. that's That is at most 14 minutes a lewd. wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24 hours divided by 100

which is pathetic.
unless is female and using the wounded Seagull technique In which case by taking dudes five at a time it would take an hour.

Are there any sanity/mental well being perks in jumps that are safe to take early? I'd like my Jumper to not have to suffer my depression. I wish there was a Mind Mod to go with Body Mod.

I tried to back door back into the original Version of animal Crossing, people didn't like that. EVO: can be relatively safe if you don't take drawbacks.

Generic Universal Monsters has a good one.

But it's just shonen with asshole protagonists.

By the way, Super is about to host its own multiversal tournament. In which universes may or may not explode.

In case anyone was interested.

Nope, not getting roped into another insane bancho moment. After 1000 threads I'm free, my pattern recognition skill has finally leveled up.

That is interesting but is also covered in the DBZ end jump as it is a continuation of Z and not a fan created spinoff project like Multiverse and AF

Finally! Someone GETS it!

I forgot Elvira's on speaking terms with Cain, Abel and Destiny of the Endless.

I mentally shat a brick when I saw them chatting in DC Occult like it ain't even a thing. Destiny then looked up and read "And as the Jumper slowly recovered from utter shock, I thumbed through the pages to show him that one time we hosted a series of horror stories together. Those were simpler days, when I didn't have a whole family of dysfunctional anthropomorphic personifications to worry about. Or the occasionally loitering dimensional anomaly. My book was a lot lighter back then"

And so I did.

It seemed rude not to.

1. Preheat a vaporised cloud of water to -2 degrees, and waft it around with an artificial air current system using my own sorcerous intuition, to begin incorporating perfection as a concept.

2. Trace the soon-to-be snow through the Mudras of Refinement and Timeless Glory until it begins to fall for about 20 minutes. Thus ensuring the snowcone will never diminish, Avalon-style.

3. Using the power of Page of Void, extend my very soul outwards throughout all of existence to find the most ideal snowcone as a reference point.

4. Teleport the snow towards my Elemental Pole of Dreams, where my personal combination of the First and Third Magics as well as Divine Words (also known as the High Speed Materialisation of Nothingness) will be used to crystalise a dream of the perfect snowcone out of True Ether.

5. Using Szoreny-wood and Pyrian shards, distill a viric laser in order to actualise flavors found only in the dreams of the multiverse's most refined snowcone connoiseurs.

6. Using Cytherean energy and Oramus-flame, cultivate impossibly delicious melons, berries and other fruits to garnish the snowcone with.

7. Serves one very lucky child from now until the end of time.

I have a xianxia potato. I feel like this is going to end badly now.

>Angel
>Cat Popo
>pink elephant

wut

DBM has a +0 drawback that makes the Super universes exist as alternate realities.

Eh, what are you talking about?

Also:
>17
>Roshi
>Relevant again somehow

Dr Slump jump when?

Most necromancers keep a few around to torture for their own amusement. So since those guys are big time world rulers in this apocalypse, not many exist.

I meant to reply to

Well it's decided by the ten most powerful beings in the universe. With Goku having killed most of the villains, pretty much just him and his friends are left.

Oh. Carry on, then.

C'mon, Goku and Vegeta's kids are way beyond those two. Without even needing to fuse.

Yo /jc/ so a question about companions and stuff, especially in Jumps not giving us the option of a specific companion.

(Personally, I really, really want to grab the best Kurokami from MedakaBox, Kujira, but decided to make this a general query so I can refer to this in future)

So what happens? Do I fanwank something? Use a Supplement? Or cry as I have to give up my dreams?

It is, although he hasnt actually been farming for a while now what with the war and all.

Forging has an entire background devoted to it. While it is a particularly strong background for people who want to make stuff it also gets less allocated points as standard in the cultivation table.

I am hoping it turns out right, I havent done a custom table before and I want this one to turn out right.

The drop in line is the farmer line, allows the person to raise ling plants and ling beasts as part of its perk line.

Perhaps Goten and Kid Trunks, being the disgusting and disappointing losers that they are, declined the invitation.

>It was mainly the one at the end and fuckhuge blasts, yeah. Also in-setting he's...
Right, makes sense.

>That and being able to just tank one's way through a timestop seems very high essence Lunar-y.
Seemed like a shaping defence to me. Possibly based on Strength/Stamina.

>Later one of Groug's peers tanks an entire army firing Stasis weapons on him for days or weeks (I forgot),
Classic example of Luna's Fortitude in action, yes. Or ludicrous soak. Both?

>Wait. Wait, Lunars have time manipulation?!
Yeah, time (and space) manipulation's one of the things they start doing at higher(ish) essence. Reverse aging, speeding themselves up, dialing the time in their pocket dimensions up and down, and other fuckery.

Hell, Blinking Eye Of Chaos allows them to slow everyone around them down to about half speed (which looks like dilating time mechanically), and that's only essence 4. (But requires being in Wyld areas until you are Essence 7 and can do Wyld charms everywhere.)

I could easily see high-essence charms building onto that to replicate Nox's time"stop".

>And I dunno, he regens by using drones to siphon life energy into himself. That, along with the zombies, screams Abyssal necrotech to me...
True... Abyssal would fit that more. Just have to delve deep into Sorcery and Artifacts for the timefuckery then. Though Necrotech's not exclusively Abyssal, it /does/ make more sense for an Abyssal to use.

>Admittedly I might be overlooking something, but considering Luna actually has an intimacy of fear towards Autocthon I'd imagine she'd be leary of equipping her champions with a proficiency towards artifice.
Admittedly, Lunars aren't great at artifice with their charms, no. But just because they can't pump out artifacts with dedicated Craft charms like Solars doesn't mean they can't do it at all.

>Here we see an elder Solar...
Cool.

>Dr Slump jump when?

>Drop-in
>Scientist
>Townie
>Android (with a joke about not knowing the difference between an android and a cyborg)

>Drawback where not having a nose, due to the artstyle, hampers your daily life
>Drawback where you're the only serious character in the setting

Blue feather.

Cry, use a pod, or fanwank something.

I think giving a choice of canon companions is actually a relatively recent thing in jumpmaking, so a lot of older ones don't have the option.

Blue Feather?

feathers and Pods, pretty much your only option unless you're satisfied with making brain tapes and mounting them later.

Really? That few? I had thought there would be scattered, roaming groups of them or that pockets could be found hiding away from the world...

If there really are so few, that changes a lot.

No, dolls ONLY exist t the whim of necromancers. They don't come into existence on their own.

Reminder that Goku is a threat to the universe. He convinced Zen-Oh to hold the Multiverse Tournament in DB Super.

He didn't know that the Zen-Oh twins would decide to destroy the losing universes but he's SEEN one of them destroy a universe first hand.

Beerus warned Goku that Zen-Oh is unpredictable but he still did it anyway.

All Jumpers are advised to kill Son Goku.

What's 17 doing there?

Kinda disappointed Cell isn't back.

But killing Goku would piss off Zen-Oh now, meaning you and your general universe will be obliterated in a blink.

>What's 17 doing there?
With all the great villains dead, 17 is among the 10 most powerful beings in Universe 7.

I really just like forging metaphors in things like cultivation. Like, what the true smith forges is himself, or in working metal into shape the metal works you into shape.

And I'm guessing there are next to no escapees?

Well, that's one plan down the tubes. Unless I'm willing to steal them directly from Necromancers.

Who's the purple guy?

why did goku kill gun man

If you're stealing them from necromancers, beware, there's a subset of dolls, under a name I don't remember, who are powered up girls who are loyal to the necromancer, for whatever reason. They'd either spy on you so a necromancer can kill you or infiltrate the city to slaughter dolls.

Can we get Wip ?

he's only unconcious

That's simple to fix.

Just kill Goku before he ever meets Zen-Oh. They'd never have become friends and Zen-Oh has no reason to object to you killing him.

He will probably not even notice in the 10 years that you are in the jump.

I think those are the Savants. But you raise a great point.

I guess I'm making my own golem army to defend the city then. I could probably make my own Dolls... but that seems cruel.

Shouldn't we kill ourselves next for wanton killing people for what they might do without ever considering other options?

Well I guess if you want to be BORING, then you don't have to kill Goku.

You have to teach him not to be a selfish moron. That would avoid him starting the tournament.

Seems like the easier thing to do would be to selectively mindwipe portions of Goku's memory and/or alter his personality. That way, you can still keep him around as a battering ram.

Naaaah, this definitely sounds like we need to kill ourselves after doing the deed. We do seem to get a measure of entertainment from murdering people, and that's a really dangerous element to have around after all.

>Goku
>not a selfish moron
I thought you said you didn't have to kill him?

But then you have to help Trunks kill Zamasu.

Sure this is the current WIP and it still needs work. As always prices may change and it needs editting. Some things may be added or lost before final upload as always

I am thinking of buffing the custom table points up a bit but we will see how things work out

But if Goku's not around, he can't set off Zamasu's raging autism.

Personality alteration also works if teaching doesn't. We have perks for that.

I mean there's a difference between enjoying killing threats to reality and willfully endagering the entire multiverse multiple times by engaging a utterly sociopathic near omnipotent being who ha fun by destroying planets and galaxies, then compounding then problem by bringing a perfect clone of him from a multiverse he already erased.

>Vidya is an acceptable method for cultivation
Yes.

Use a pod, I mean you can use a Blue Feather, but some people here got an issue with that.

And let me say to you. Great taste indeed my friend, great taste indeed.

Zamasu's autism would have been set off anyway, it's just that Goku gave him a target for said autism. It was only a matter of time before he snapped.

>Autoboobs
Who is that supposed to be?

Maybe also add a CP -> Cultivation Points conversion?
By which I mean on the table.

It is on there but it is in the general perk section. I will add a note of it directly below the customization section head as well.

Optimus Prime, obviously. The color scheme and face mask should give it away.

Yeah, but if the only reason we're dead set on killing him in the first place is for our own entertainment. Goku is a hero who's done a lot of good over the years, and it's not like he'd be impossible to convince. The scenario we're given paints Jumper who has access to far more universes as someone who will make excuses to kill people for their own enjoyment without said person even having done anything yet. So, if they really wanted to do the right thing, they'd kill the omniversal threat to potentially incomprehensible numbers of sapient life.

I'm shitposting in case that wasn't clear already, just making sure we're all on the level here.

>Jumper tries to kill himself
>"Oh right, I have 40 regen factor perks and a trillion souls inside of me..."
>Jumper shrugs and goes to watch some TV

>Optimus Prime the hot ninja chick.
...Okay, i'll buy that.

Danke, she a cute psycho, really weak to those.

Now, these pods, where can I find them if I may ask?

Can we take multiple Cultivation Methods?

See, this is why we must all go on a quest to kill Jumper, nothing else could stop Jumper besides Jumper. Jumper would totally kick Jumper's ass, but the problem is actually killing them. I believe if we all put our heads together we'll be able to do it.

Honestly I had not thought of that before but I will add an option for you to buy a second cultivation method for cp that you will be able to customize as well. I think 100 cp would be a large enough price for it, I will tack it onto the basic cultivation method perk.

Isn't the power level of the world kinda low if the average age of high level cultivators is only 1000 years?

>Seems like the easier thing to do would be to selectively mindwipe portions of Goku's memory and/or alter his personality.

Any perks you'd recommend for that?

No I mean can we buy multiple options from the Special Cultivation Methods section, like being able to advance our cultivation through both Meditation and Vidya.

You buy them from the Warehouse supplement. Their quite pricey, but if your willing to not have things like electrictiy or plumbing in the warehouse you can get at least one or two. I guess it really depends on what you find not necessary for a interdimensional warehouse?

Jumper, are you using self-duplication powers again?

You can buy anything you have the points for, if you want to cultivate with vidya and using communal you could buy both and cultivate better while playing vidya with others who cultivate vidya boosting your cultivation with both if you wish.

It is and it isnt, nobody is immortal and the powers are not as high as in some settings. That said at one point you have a sword xiu who uses a greatsword that weighs 3 tons to fight. He is (to my knowledge) roughly average to slightly above average cultivation at the time and the mc does note how difficult that would be but he manages it.