Welp, Veeky Forums, my Game Master came out as a /pol/lack and flat earther but he has done so in the most amusing...

Welp, Veeky Forums, my Game Master came out as a /pol/lack and flat earther but he has done so in the most amusing, involved and unique way possible so I'm not even sure if I'm mad at this point. Sure I could be mad at, spit in his face and tell his nazi ass to go fuck himself (and probably will, given the drama and fallout this has caused) but for now time for some greentext story at how he turned a game of Exalted into nazi propaganda:

>Exalted has been that game we had talked about before but none of us except the GM had played. We, the players, knew the big line of the fluff of course but none of us had read anything beyond the corebook
>D&D campaign is over, guy who will become the GM step in and take the place of running our weekly games. Decide to run Exalted but with a twist, the 'Modern Exalted' shard from Shard of the Exalted Dream (of course back then none of us had read this book)
>Says the game will be about newly returned 'mythical heroes' fighting against a vast conspiracy which is corrupting the world, in a fantasy world which is functionally much like our modern world. Seems kinda cool. I make a dual-wielding pistol-shooting Night Caste ex-cop, who is kinda like some John Wu movie guy.
>Other guy make some outlaw type in a car. Ask if he can be 'sort of like the Dukes of Hazzard' GM is surprisingly happy of our character concepts. We don't really pay attention as to WHY he's happy we made gun-toting white dudes. To us it was just channeling cheesy action stuff from past decades, we didn't really overthink it back then.
>GM tell us he is making a few adjustments to the setting as written in the book but tell us it's mostly just him expanding on the lore. Mentions that this version of Creation is round and a planet.

Continued next post

Now, given some of the offhand comments he's made through the american election I should have seen it coming. Fuck, if I had 'cheated' even more and actually read 'Shards of the Exalted Dream' I would have seen this shit coming off even more. Here are a few samples from the book:
>Though Meruvia is religiously pluralistic, a majority identifies with the Immaculate Church, a monotheistic religion born of a Southern desert cult. Doctrine claims an omnipotent God shaped Creation from Chaos millennia ago, then redeemed humanity with the death and resurrection of the wisest of his seven sons—emerald-eyed Lucien, the Phoenix Angel, Prince of the House of Journeys.
Hmmm. 'Southern desert cult'. Now obviously, this was the book making a parallel with our world and the roots of monotheist, judeo-christian faiths. Pretty harmless by itself except, as anyone who has read the setting will know, the Infernal Exalted (and thus the Yozi/demons) are the secret rulers of mankind in Modern Exalted.
>Religion is typically devoted to transcendent deities or forces. The immanent gods of Creation are considered to be malicious tricksters distracting people from the truly divine, with most actively seeking to destroy modern society through military or terrorist means.
>In the beginning, the Incarnae—Sol and the Maidens, and their children Luna, Autochthon and Gaia—made Creation. But where the light of the Incarnae did not reach, strange and alien powers took root. In the voids between the stars—in lightless caverns beneath the mountains—in the ocean’s black abyss—in the song of numbers and the fog of dreams—in the shadows of all things—there grew the Yozis, timeless and terrible, festering with malice towards the world of gross matter with which they were intertwined.

Basically (and I'm taking this unchanged from the book btw, to which I ask wtf was White Wolf/Onyx Path was thinking) there were once 'True' Gods but they have been usurped by demons who masquerade as a monotheist faith, originating from some desert cult. So what do you fucking think the twist to the game was? Well, of fucking course:
>Creation is in fact flat and the center of the universe
>The Unconquered Sun (and by extension the Incarna and thus pagan gods) are the true gods of mankind
>The Infernals are actually DA JOOS, with evil rituals and spreading 'degeneracy' through society and allowing the degenerate mutants of the elemental pole to mix with the 'pure' humans of the center of the world who, of course, are superior and white men.
What the fuck were they thinking writing a setting so easily subverted by racist neo nazis?

That is a hell of a thing OP. Any more to the story?

This thread is less entertaining than OP led me to believe it would be.

While I personally disagree with your GM's beliefs and believe that he has the right to express them so long as he realizes people can disagree with them, this is some cancer right here, OP.

Sorry about the people who call you a cuck and think your GM is right, though, in advance.

As for the subversion thing, I think you can have any setting be subverted from it's original meaning to complain about some omnipotent, omnipresent threat to what you personally believe to be right and just, you just have to take a hammer to it long enough.

Also White Wolf were not very clever goats. See: Werewolf rape magic, Rasputin being a vampire-werewolf-wizard-mummy-hell spirit, Charnelhouses of Europe.

I'm seeing the racist angle but not the Neo Nazi angle.

Does Neo Nazi just mean 'guy I disagree with' these days?

It's almost like they made the setting based on religious text that are already exploited by extreme ideals.

>What the fuck were they thinking writing a setting so easily subverted by racist neo nazis?
Who the flying fuck cares about what someone 'dares' to use it for after they make it?

Nigga, I can 'subvert' anything I want in any way, shape or form with little effort.

Your DM's cancer, but so are you. You deserve one another.

Sounds more like your DM got into gnosticism and the notion of Yaldabaoth rather than lebensraum and trying to restore the Wehrmacht.

Called it.

>Characters spend at least ten sessions as righteous golden heroes dismantling a pedophile-cannibal ring in a corrupt city riddled by crime (most of them committed by black and brown people). We eventually uncover the existence of demon as an undeniable truth (our characters were fairly secular and the initial sessions really played off the idea that the setting was actually treating the magical elements as mundanely as we treat iphone or cars) and the Exaltation itself was being played off as mysterious. Demons getting revealed was a big deal to our characters.
>Fight some more of these horrifically depraved cultist all the while making enemies because they all hide behind facade nobody who call himself a good and liberal person would really disagree with like abortion clinics. Some of them are also politicians who are clearly the stand-in for Meruvia's 'Democrats'.
>Demon and Yozi-blooded humans eating babies and all sort of edgy shit.
>A thread emerge where many of them are actually part of an ethnic group which is disproportionally involved into politics, economics and academia. They are called the 'Yozite' or 'Yooz' and are demon blooded humanoid (with sometimes reptilian or draconic traits) who work to subvert society. They have twisted rite like blood drinking and child mutilation.

I see no nazism, no racism even.
Both White Wolf and your DM simply refluffed abrahamic concept of religion.
>given some of the offhand comments he's made through the american election I should have seen it coming
He said something positive about Trump and your conformist opinion was rustled?
Maybe the problem is in you, not in him?

And what, exactly, did you call?

Alright, now we're getting to the good stuff.

You. A faggot.

This isn't half as clever as you seem to think it is.

Literally the word "Yooz" is the only thing that sets off alarms. Shit, everything else is about as antisemetic as Evangelion.
This too.

This makes me want to reread VALIS and The Divine Invasion

Isn't it conformist to automatically dismiss any criticism of Donald Trump and his supporters, considering that power has shifted to him and the people who voted him into office?

If you're going to try to call OP a faggot, you need to present a more cohesive argument than that.

Okay so, more on he je- I mean Yooz: Yeah they were pretty much the counterpart to the jews. As we later found out, originally they were just demons (most tied to the Ebon Dragon) who began breeding with humans, making demon-blooded who have subverted the natural order. Much like in the book their leaders are the Infernal Exalted. Infernal Exaltation is only given to Yooz, obviously. They were basically every fucking illuminati story and bullshit spewed by that racist Alex Jones rolled into one.
>They invented money
>They subverted the natural order and turned humans away from their true gods.
>They promote mixed race marriage to dillute the pure and 'superior' humans with mongrels from the elemental poles. Originally when the game started, they were just people with different ethnicity and maybe odd hair color (which is completely legit in Exalted) but by the end of the game they were described in subhuman, wyld-mutated terms. Every black guy was a hunched, ape-ish brute (if not actually demon-blooded, with blood ape ancestry and bred as warriors by the Yooz). Every asian was some inscrutable thin, shifty creature with almost rat-like features.

To liberals, yes. That is just about it.

Conservatives just call people who disagree with them cucks.

Ya'll niggas are both stupid.

Of course the problem is in him. He is looking to be offended rather than just enjoying a story. He wants to be offended so he can dismiss anything the guy says and having any relevance or logic. If he can find an offense, then he is not the dumbass. He is the victim. In his mind that makes him right.

Sad really.

Keep going

Ripster is a neocon, Jab is a radical progressive, Streex reads Marx and Big Slammu wants to MAGA.

These bros stay friends. Why can't you?

shut up you cuck, we don't do that

Look at the media uproar.
The current notion in your society is "Trump is bad", maybe it isn't even supported by the majority of people. but media will make it look like that. It is far more influential tool nowadays, even more so that legislation.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see what you did there...

I'm not a shark nigger.

are you a shark chink?

>Of course the problem is in him. He is looking to be offended rather than just enjoying a story.
What my GM did was nothing less than string us along in his racist anti-semitic delusions. We were told the game was going to be some sort of 'modern mythic heroes meet film and conspiracies'. Instead what we got was 'Alex Jones: The RPG!'

On the Dragonblooded:
Dragonblooded, as creations of the je- I mean Yooz, were not Yooz themselves but rather an engineered slave race, product of their 'dreadful race mixing', fusing human and 'reptilian DNA'. Dragonblooded had been inserted into society at all level and they were celebrities, athlete and politicians just as much as the supersoldiers of the setting. A large percentage of them were women and minorities or openly gay as to 'promote the agenda of the Yozi'. They were also actively endorsed by the establishment, obviously. As we later found out, they were all secretly monsters with crippling mental defects which slowly stripped away their Virtue stat because, obviously in the twisted mind of our racist GM, you can't 'have virtues and be a liberal'. Oh and they supported the game's equivalent of BLM and Islam.
>The Dragonblooded were basically played as

Oops typo, sec:
>The Dragonblooded were basically played as a 'clever satire' of social media, celebrities and hollywood. Because of fucking course they were.

Not the guy who's calling you a cuck instead of forming rational arguments besides "you just wanna be offended" since that's the dank new collectivist meme...

But I would play the SHIT out of an Alex Jones RPG.

I'm old enough to remember Bush's presidency and the conformist thing to do was to criticize and mock him at every turn.
The main difference with the present situation is that there wasn't a minority of bitter trolls who meme'd about Bush being the God Emperor of Mankind and pretending that they are radical free thinkers for recognizing it. I mean, I don't remember Freepers being that stupid back then.

I would play the shit out of this. It's wasted on you.

>a campaign centered around finding out why the frogs are turning gay
>you have to pop open a pickle jar to get at the phylactery of a lich
>incoherent screaming about the Boston Bombings is how you rage
>Joe Rogan is the DMPC

I see what you mean but I'm not sure I would enjoy playing Racial Holy War with a real KKK thug for a GM.

Did de jooz hurt you, user.

Are you still upset about the fall of the Crusader State?

Because it's fairly obvious you're here to shitpost and disagree with OP instead of providing meaningful commentary.

Here's your (You).

If the GM managed to string you guys along for as long as he did without revealing his power level, all whilst immersing you in Alex Jones tier conspiracies and demonic rituals. He must be a really good GM.
I want to play with him.

The 'Brass Tigers' aka "Islam":
So, of FUCKING COURSE our GM was an islamophobe. The equivalent of Islam (which he obviously got wrong) was a warmongering religion which spun off from the monotheist church worshipping the Yozi and they primarily worshipped Malfeas and Cecelyne. They were called the "Children of the Endless Desert" or "Brass Tigers" as a reference to actual, good, Exalted fluff. Their symbology included the color green (also tied to Malfeas in canon), a hourglass of Cecelyne and/or crossed swords. They were portrayed as utter warmongers who raped women while the Dragonblooded welcomed them with open arms in Meruvia.

Also, expectations going in.

There's few things I hate more then being lied to about a game's thematics and what to expect.

So I can understand most of the beliefs,

But how do you think the Earth is flat?

I'm the guy who did and while your GM sounds like an unimaginative fuck (de jooz is the dankest meme in history), Alex Jones is the right amount of screaming and probably crazy to make an entertaining one-shot around.

Except for the people who'd take it seriously.

I'm really, really not seeing it. OP got his jimmies rustled for and at nothing.

>stand-in for the jews using dark magic to spread degeneracy to mix with perfect white men, which is forbidden because it ruins their racial purity
>can't tell what part is a nazi

This whole thread makes me sad.

He even put in the "Reptilian Jews" meme into it - didn't you think that even with all those gruesome acts like babyeating, he still was just fucking around?

Because Nazism is a complex ideology, you idiot.
Non-mixing, superiority, both genetic and cultural - are some tropes dating the birth of your country by centuries.
To make it Nazi there should be more to it that simple racism and zealous hatred.

I sometimes think that the flat Earthers who exist today are some sort of response to... fuck me, I don't know, space exploration? Willful ignorance? Mental disability?

At least with this new wave of counter-culture, I can see the logic behind it. The mass media, your friends, your family, people who you don't even know? If they call you a racist, sexist, rapist, intolerant individual enough times, no matter what you do to prove them wrong and provide evidence to the contrary? Eventually, you're going to go "okay, fuck you then, I'm going to become EXACTLY what you want me to be, because nothing I do can prove otherwise." I get that.

But the fucking Earth being flat? I don't know how to excuse that.

>calling somene a jew is bad
>but I'll call you a faggot

Nice.

>GM does a 'They Live: Alex Jones Edition' campaign
>OP proceeds to virtue signal and cry on Veeky Forums
> PLZ GUYZ VALIDATE MY IMAGINED SLIGHTS AND PROFOUND OFFENCE FROM MY KKK NEO-NAZI RACIST DRUMPF SUPPORTER GM

you sound like a fun guy op

>flat earther

Remove yourself. He's so far gone that nothing good will come of associating with him.

I could call you a cuck, if that's the hip new vernacular.

Gm just used Memes to run a bad ass game, but too much a need to be a victim that can't just enjoy a game.
0/10
sell your stuff, you can't handle gaming...

He got it right.
And I'm not USAnian, I'm from a country that had a lot of indigenous muslims back when it wasn't trendy to be multiculti.
Muhammad was a general, after all, and every abrahamic sect is warlike by definition.

>disagreeing is shitposting

It goes hand-in-hand with creationism, moon landing hoax, global warming skepticism, and kooky historical revisionism (talking New Chronology and Phantom Time hypothesis here.) I even saw people deny that nuclear weapons exist.
Basically just reject everything touted as fact, the more extreme and ridiculous your claim the better.

>memes
>a good game

...Am I on drugs?

This desu

>stand in for the Jews

As far as he sees it. I consider them to be Gnostics like pointed out. I don't see any references to qabbalic jew magic of practices.

tl;dr, OP gets asshurt over his personal interpretation of his DM's sauced up religious themed Exalted session that sounds fucking bad ass.

Maybe you should be, if your so hurt by a game, then get rid of your gear, and stop playing, cause you shouldn't be here.

>virtue signaling
>edited tumblr comic
Hi /pol/

>I've never read Feder or Hitler or Goebbels in any format and then shitpost about other people incorrectly identifying Nazis

Retard detected

stop getting baited user
stop responding to the autismal /pol/tard

Sad!

>tfw Jontron went full /pol/

This. OP is acting like he's functionally retarded.
What has he done that's overtly racist, OP? Disagreeing with him doesn't mean you have to get assblasted about it. Just respectfully disagree, and if you can't get over it, leave the game.

I hate Nazis as much as anyone, but that's a pretty boring story, man.

>It's another "/pol/ invades Veeky Forums and pretends to be Veeky Forums" episode

>and pretends to be retarded
Fixed.

>mad at people who want to keep immigrants out that don't share their ideals
>mad at crossposters from other boards that don't share your ideals

HMMM

The difference is that unlike /pol/ immigrants have culture.

>he keeps biting the /pol/lack bait
Just let the autistic children to play with each among themselves, user.

>The difference is that unlike /pol/ immigrants have culture.
I laughed, nice one

>But the fucking Earth being flat? I don't know how to excuse that.

Once you realise that you're being lied to you begin to doubt everything.
It's less stupidity than weapons grade scepticism.

So much this. Play it for laughs with a good GM and people who don't take it seriously (and possibly some strong drinks), and I could see Infowars being a blast to RP. Some kinda Paranoia sort of deal, you know? But if you play with neo-Nazis or Flat Eathers or Truthers I could see it getting really awkward really fast.

/pol/ is a board of peace you /pol/phobe.

>immigrants have culture

That they desperately seek to escape while paradoxically also wanting to bring it with them.

On the off chance you're not lying.

You sound like a lame dude.

If /pol/ is a board of peace, then why are /pol/lacks trying to escape from their board?

checkmate

It's not skepticism, it's an addiction to conspiracy theories. You can sell these idiots a bridge in brooklyn by claiming that everyone is hiding it. It's why all those "Doctors hate him!" moronic ads work.

ITT: Paranoid OP gets triggered by allusions to semitic monotheism and global conspiracies in a fantasy setting and jumps at the chance to assign a villain label to his DM while playing it off trying to appear cool and "above it all"

>ITT: user doesn't realize that every few months OP makes the same thread complaining about how his wife's skeleton friends are forcing him to play whatever indie game he heard about on Veeky Forums that week

Pretty cool campaign, would play.

to be fair exalted is already inherently a bit nazi propaganda anyway. as much as it is beloved by snowflakes it has an exceedingly tumblerina unfriendly lore/implication

>and white men
actually white people are northerners, the center is held by asians. exalted is rather weeboo

yeah basically. kinda like "fascist"

hmmm....feel like you're putting words in st's mouth and being thinksinned butthurt over nothing jumping at shadows

>Does Neo Nazi just mean 'guy I disagree with' these days?
Yes. There's no other way Antifa can justify acting exactly like actual Fascist Brownshirts from the 1930s and '40s.

>to be fair exalted is already inherently a bit nazi propaganda anyway. as much as it is beloved by snowflakes it has an exceedingly tumblerina unfriendly lore/implication
How so? It's very progressive by being multicultural and LGBTQ friendly?

>feels
no one cares about your fee fees.

Yes.
Kind of.

If it is, then how is it 'nazi' propaganda?

You have to remember one thing:

If there's one thing Veeky Forums hates more than tabletop games, it's not shitposting.

Your GM is /pol/, yes, but you're also a prissy faggot.

Go assfuck each other in hell.

Oh god, I get the feeling you're talking about how Solars are inherently better than mere mortals.

If that is the case, you are completely fucking retarded.

You know that Exalted has creation as canonically flat, right?

Good for its canon, however the GM explicitly told them at the start he was running with a round, planet-based Creation, then pulled a LOL ITS ACTUALLY FLAT.