How's a college student who's budget doesn't surpass $50 supposed to get into crypto?

How's a college student who's budget doesn't surpass $50 supposed to get into crypto?

Why isn't there a /crypto/ thread dedicated to teaching?

Do you Jews want to keep all the slices to yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KsWM1Nnk
discord.gg/VpPrGmF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy dgb

DYOR idiot

>going to college in the year of crypto
>not working full time to accumulate and retire at age 24 as a millionaire

you fucked up son

Take out a loan max out your credit cards and buy LINK

I had 50$ in crypto 4 days ago, now it's 80$.

>College student

That's your first mistake. You could have been living at home and working full time saving at least $20,000 a year but you chose to spend your time shittily.

because a lot of us had the foreskin to jump into crypto way before now

>get $10 more
>download coinbase
>turn on 2fa
>buy $20 BTC
>buy $20 ETH
>buy $20 LTC
>uninstall coinbase
>redownload when you have money to spend or have graduated

FTFY

... Uh don't? You know there a point where it's just not worth the time. I'm amazed how many people invest less than 100 and expect anyone to care about the $2 gains. Fucking annoying.

ty for the honest reply

I'm in a similar position. I think the thing is to remember investing is a game and supposed to be somewhat fun. Sure, if someone has more money they can invst and earn more, but you can't right now. So, invest what you can and you will be better off in a year than you are now. Then you can invest more and earn more.

I've managed to put 200 in my savings, which isn't a lot, but considering the fact that I was negative in the bank for years, now I've been positive for 6+months in a row. It shows that some hard work does pay off considering where I'm starting from.

>Do you Jews want to keep all the slices to yourselves?
Unironically yes.

50$ is just too fucking small to care about. Spend it on something else

Are you in a dorm and have a PC with a decent graphics card?

Start mining 24/7 on a pool you fucking autist! Your not paying for your electricity and the school is raping you with debt at this stage.

$50*20000%=$10k

If you bought one LTC for $50 over the summer you'd have $300 now to spend on something else.

this.
and OP fucked up and enjoy your DEBT

That's still only 300 hundred fucking dollars. Even with the rare chance you predict a 6x. It's fucking trivial

Listen to this guy user, college is an investment. Is it honestly worth it for what you want from your career/future?

>doesnt go to college
>trades crypto
>loses it all on shitcoins
>no career opportunities
>no friends because all day trading shitcoin
>gets eviction notice for failure to pay rent
>swings from rope

The absolute future of Veeky Forums

The key is to harvest as many slices as you possibly can. Here's a list of some slices: pastebin.com/KsWM1Nnk
You'll also notice that there are refs, sure, but by providing valuable information I am hoping that will be the least people will do, as I am also a poorfag, information is one of the only services I can reliably provide. Will answer any questions newfags have. Some people are rubbed the wrong way by this (spoonfeeding nucoiners), but they don't understand Metcalfe's Law or they have some paranoid delusions going in in their head that they haven't accumulated enough yet, when they're most likely already in the global 0.1%.
Last year my portfolio was dust rattling around in a wallet that I could barely get to work. Q1 it started to move in ways that were starting to scare me, Q2 shattered reality, Q3 returned to normal, and now my net worth is 4x what it was last year. What a fucking ride.

have you heard of DOGE?
buy weekly

crypto goes mainstream, doge goes to $1 when btc goes to 1 mil

ain't no debt in Europe tho :-)

>How's a college student who's budget doesn't surpass $50 supposed to get into crypto?
You aren't. The elites planned for you to be a slave your whole life. You went with the current while NEETs saw the absurdity of the rat race and found alternative ways to make a fortune.
You might be on time to make a few extra bucks, but the time for /makingit/ is long gone. You fucked up, user.

Normies aren't into memes, user. Only us oldfags who mined DOGE from the start for pure meme status will turn a good profit on it. Don't expect DOGE to see any real long-term results.

>the time for making it is long gone
I secured $11k profits yesterday on trades. Making $3-5k moves.

Not everyone can make it to outer space.

agreed with this. It's not a long term coin but it has the advantage of having more liquidity and being more widely traded than almost anything else. It's a wonderful place to hide when the market is too scary.

suppose you do the Perfect Investment.

you invest all of your money and you get an astounding 170% ROI.

Man, that means your $50 in only six months got multiplied to $85 (that is, +35$) only requiring you about 2,000 hours documenting, checking, following, studying, comparing, investing, cashing out.

great.

>Why isn't there a /crypto/ thread dedicated to teaching
because this is the wild west, no leddit sticky guide for you

Same

stop sucking cock for free and make some money doing what you love, then invest it

suck my dick normie

>a few extra bucks
Call me when you hit 1M. If you manage it tho, kudos to you, but ordinary traders won't do that easily.

Had a budget of 0$, I only used faucets to get up to the 8$ I'm at not over the course of 2 months. Although I used 3 accounts with the moon faucets, but it still works if you use the daily bonus and play your cards carefully.

Put financial aid money in crypto while you sleep in your car.

Just get >30% more than 38 times. Put fifty cents into each currency of the front page top 100 on CMC and check back Jan 2019

This is why I talk only in the +7000 member bitpam Veeky Forums Crypto discord

This board is just mean and rude

The Bitpam discord is great!

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I used shapeshift for converting to other coins.

I was a poor uni student in 2016 and then I bought 500$ of eth in Jan 2017. Ez

Not OP but still a noob looking to get into crypto

I was told not to use coinbase, what site should I use?

Is cex.io any good?

Gemini to buy btc or eth with usd, then move it into binance or bittrex to buy me coins

Coinbase is just fine for a noob

Literally me in 6 months

THIS

Now you're "into crypto". GTFO and do something useful for others. (Just as they have done onto you).

If you have to take loans out and end up getting a check, put the money in ETH.

I put a $574 loan check in, now it is worth $906.

You don't, you need atleast $1000 to make any kind of money, and even that's low and will require a ton of smart daytrading and luck to get anywhere. I started with $900 three weeks agi and am currently at $1100. I had it $1-200 higher at some points, but lost it to bad trades.

Just get a real job, fuck old women for money or something.

>fuck old women for money or something
A fate worse than death?

Jesus christ just put that 50 each month into ETH or something so you have at least some savings. In a year if the coin doesn't lose value you can have 600 bucks saved up. Even if you lose it like what the fuck, you lost 2 weeks of work big fucking deal.

Or just make a bank account without a card and push that 50 into it if you are scared of losing it.

Don't fucking day trade with 50 bucks, learn a skill you can sell instead. Like if you start learning webdev now by the time you have 600 you might net an okay internship. Just do it more seriously than 1 hour a day.

I swear to god you fucking americans deserve your college debts, world leading economy my ass.

fuck these guys they're trying to use the old jew trickery of doubt on you. i started with 50 bucks 2 weeks ago and am sitting at 183 as of last night, diversify your wallet and jerk off to the thought of all your shitcoins.