REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY ARE COMING FOR OUR SHEKELS

>France will ask the Argentine presidency to hold a debate at the April 2018 summit.
>Bitcoin continues to break records, much to the sadness of public authorities fearing a burst of the bubble. Rather than wait for the worst, France wants to ask the G20 to act.
>"I will propose to the next president of the G20, Argentina, that we have at the summit in April a discussion all together on this issue of bitcoin," explained Bruno Le Maire, this Sunday on LCI.
>The security of savers
>"I am here to guarantee the safety of savers. There is an obvious speculative risk. You have to look at it, inspec it, and look at how [...], with all the other member countries, we can regulate bitcoin, "he added.
>He also mentioned the risk of this cryptocurrency being used for drug trafficking, terrorist financing or other illegal activities.

Other urls found in this thread:

btcmanager.com/european-union-formulate-strict-cryptocurrency-regulations-deter-terrorism-sponsorship/
reuters.com/article/uk-eu-moneylaundering/eu-agrees-clampdown-on-bitcoin-platforms-to-tackle-money-laundering-idUSKBN1E928M
cointelegraph.com/news/israeli-pm-bitcoin-could-replace-banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>guarantee the safety of savers
>inflate away all purchasing power and crush interest rates via QE-infinitiy

really piques my pistachios senpai

so buy more in april basically

essentially, anybody who manages to attain any large amount in a savings account, they want to create an incentive ti have them keep it in the banks, instead of putting their savings into Bitcoin. Because so far it's been a better savings account than anything this far, as a store of value, for hard work. Looks like Banks will turn to BTC afterall, you know, in order to keep up, or get left the fuck behind. banks are a business, people forget. free market really does save everything.

Other than prohibiting or taxing it, how can they even regulate it?

>drug trafficking, terrorist financing or other illegal activities.
This fucking retarded excuse. These fucking idiots know all of the above can just as easily be financed by fiat. Relying on buzzwords to FUD the masses

Is this bad news for ark?

>alert ! alert! we need an emergency meeting! we might miss out on some tax!
FUCK
I truly think what will finally bring europe to revolt is that there simply won't be any avenues to escape anymore

Quite the opposite my friend

They will find ways to bully us.

same shit happening in Brussels (EU comission), they are currently working on how to control the crypto world and will start the process in 18months.

BTC is literally never gonna stop. 1 million USD is inevitable.

got a link for more info about that?

M-mais user, je croyais que Macron était libéraliste....

When countries start outlawing bitcoin is when bitcoins starts to be more valuable.

It proves there is a need for a decentralized currency.

ARK HYPER-MOON IMMINENT

The Jews are afraid.

btcmanager.com/european-union-formulate-strict-cryptocurrency-regulations-deter-terrorism-sponsorship/

reuters.com/article/uk-eu-moneylaundering/eu-agrees-clampdown-on-bitcoin-platforms-to-tackle-money-laundering-idUSKBN1E928M

>BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union states and legislators agreed on Friday on stricter rules to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing on exchange platforms for bitcoin and other virtual currencies, the EU said in a statement.

Yeah sure

>Bitcoin exchange platforms and “wallet” providers that hold the cyber currency for clients will be required to identify their users, under the new rules which now must be formally adopted by EU states and European legislators and then turned into national laws within 18 months.

Wallet software without KYC will be illegal, lol holy shit

Fucking France

Quoi la baise je déteste Macron maintenant

There is only one man that can save us

>restricts crypto market
>anyone with enough brains to understand crypto moves
>takes money with
>iq and tax revenue plummets
Fucking do it pussy

All Euros should put their savings in BTC. Starve the immigrants where they sleep, even if they have to crash the economy with no survivors.

Some jews. The king jews planned this

cointelegraph.com/news/israeli-pm-bitcoin-could-replace-banks

Will this legitimise cryptos or kill it?

REEEEEEE-ÉMIGRATION POUR TOUS.

>csq tu vas réemigrer vers un pays meilleur après avoir abuser tout les avantages de la France
Bon sentiment peh

Ah yes the guise of terrorism. Funny how mass immigration from countries supporting terrorism is fine but as soon as some money is at risk THEN they want to talk terrorism.

Yeah I do believe this won't go very well. Countries like switzerland will probably be a-ok with crypto and people will just move their funds and/or lives over there

humaniq? Will this be the saviour?
Pic related

You are absolutely right. Our economy is anti-European and non-Euros are the kingpins. We need to destroy it so that a new, pro-European economy will rise from its ashes.

Hhahahahah!!! I am an immigrant and i use bitcoins, come on lad.

The neoliberal puppet masters finally show their hands in regards to bitcoin.

Since we just went from ignoring and ridiculing to fighting bitcoin, we can expect in 5 years to have won... unless of course WWIII

(((legitimizing))) crypto through taxation and regulation completely defeats the purpose of crypto

Oh shit French gov is deeply concerned about well being of its citizens
KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

All of the Worlds citizens
Muh terrorism, world peace, drugs...you forgot global warming for fucks sake, also nazism you fucking amateurs

HODL boyos and pope will wash our legs in Vatican soon

>wallet software without KYC
Yeah, good luck enforcing that.

>French Government is deeply concerned with the new wealth of its citizens

>t-these investors are making too much money. we need to stop this
>tfw