There are people who are gonna be so stinking rich by holding this thing for a couple of years it’s unfair

There are people who are gonna be so stinking rich by holding this thing for a couple of years it’s unfair.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vCna92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is LINK getting shilled so hard suddenly? It used to be nothing but FUD.

I'm holding LINK Veeky Forums tell me the shills arent going to PnD

Oh boy another link shill thread. Someone's trying to get a quick pump to dump their bags of this shit coin.
Sage

The FUDsters were just LINK accumulators, who have now turned shills so they can dump and pump until there's solid news.

Yeah guys, I am shilling so what.

>Unironically using FUD in the wrong context

GG

bump

Holding 1300. Will I make it?

LINK's ideal moonshot is $100 in a few years. Is that enough for you at 1.3k LINK?

No :( hopefully my other shitcoins will also pull through.

>not being all in
user, I...

Second Lieutenant reporting in

Does any user live in SF and can visit that address on their website and see if they are actually there

You probably hold ODN, brainlet.

WTF, i just went there and there was only mcdonalds

There are still a lot of bagholders at the 40-50 cent mark and NEETs put their life savings into it so ya.

Because the price went up.
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret:
Traders make money on price swings. The bigger the swing, the bigger the profit.
So when a coin goes UP, traders want it to go UP MORE.
Conversely, when a coin goes DOWN, traders want it to go DOWN MORE.
They're not necessarily collaborating or organized, but a lot of people are trading and thus incentivized to FUD and shill in this cycle to further their interests.

In addition to that, you also have emotional investors who just feel good when their coin goes up and feel shitty when it goes down, unwittingly amplifying the FUDing and shilling that keeps the pump and dump going.

Is this a new meme? user, I...

Fuck that's some disgusting (lack of) ironing.

>officer cunt
Seems legit.

a true linkmarine, ready to die for his fellow bagholders

based.
good to have you here sir! I'm in my third year of Army ROTC. Currently a LINK SFC

In two years we'll be riding our lambos through Afghanistan

holy shit, based

No, you're just new

Oh God I just can't get enough of this shillcoin

Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.

Get out.

We will hodl the line against the FUD

Actual lol at the mental image of doing a route clearance mission in a lambo...I guess we'll be rich enough for lambo to custom build a Murcielago with a V-hull and CROW system though

It solves the McDouble problem

discord.gg/vCna92

link marines server since the telegram was bunk

"Buy low, sell high." Nigga must get paid by the word.

Because Veeky Forums is unironically used by thirsty sadbois to excessively promote the shitcoin they've tossed their weekly good boy points allowance in

>my you mean to say like a ponzi scheme wise sage?
You might very well say like a ponzi scheme m'boy, i couldn't possibly comment

dont buy crypto cuz crypto is just a ponzi lmao

>shit gurgling misrepresentation
i specifically said shitcoin

yes I visited right after ico. fucking legit chainlink

Holy shit that tard has saggy balls

>butterbar

All these link posts are gonna make newbies to Veeky Forums buy link

please don't buy any then

Those are some really delicate hands to be in the army user

All normies know bitcoin, they wil know also chainlink because this will make everyone millionaires who is now investing to this.

There is bitcoin and chainlink millonaires. Feels good that i didnt miss this millionaire train

I wanted to be an officer when I first enlisted.

Then I realized that my enlistment ends the same time officers my age get commissioned. Feels good to not have to serve another 5 years.