Richfag here. See that huge sell wall at 1500 for XLM? I'm about to bring it down. Get in now

Richfag here. See that huge sell wall at 1500 for XLM? I'm about to bring it down. Get in now

thanks senpai

Prove to me you're rich and we have a deal.

have my babies desu

Approaching sell wall now.
All wings check in.

thanks dude, I'm pretty deep in those rocket tokens

Are you serious?

big if true

:^)

>saying he's going to bring a sell wall down
>not specifying which exchange, which pair
LARP

Don't lie to me, user. Don't fuck with my snake.

>still not posted any proof.
Complete and utter larper

post your portfolio bitch

Thanks man

XLM/BTC on Binance obviously

Alright, I'm watching. Do it.

Post proof.

well I just figured out how to buy/sell on Binance so im ready broski!

Ok I don't even see anyone advancing towards the 2.4M sell wall @ 1500 SAT. Are you trying to fool us into carrying your bags, OP?

Almost 500K buy support just went up.

I am watching user

21.7 btc at 1499 lmao

Then another 3+ BTC exactly at 1500

wall still there, dont lie

Pump it on both binance and bittrex simultaneously to start some real fomo.

Do it!

>poo poo pajeet detected

If that was actually wanted to sell coins he would. He'll back it up if it gets close.

Shill me on this coin. What makes Stellar valuable? Is the technology a meme or does it actually have good fundamentals?

It has a dumb ass name. Do not buy.

dyor
We snakey here

That's a dumb fucking reason not to buy a coin. I want actual details without having to sift through 500 pages of info. Anyone got a quick summary?

google xlm, IBM, kik, satoshipay

It's not dumb. Psychology plays a bigger role in the price than the actual technology.

You're an idiot if you're serious.

Totally serious. I mean, if Bitcoin had a dumb name like Ethereum it would have never blown up like it did.

Ant coins.

I'm a noob and have $900 into XLM. Could somewhat explain to me how a sell wall works? Tried Googling it and didn't get any straight answers.

Right-wing reporting in!

Fuck. Bought some not even 10 minutes ago and somehow lost $20 already.

>Could somewhat explain to me how a sell wall works?
It's the amount of something you can buy below that price. Sell wall is when someone wants to sell a huge amount at a limit, makes it hard to increase the price past it.

2230 UTC

get used to it boyo

Sell walls are used sometimes to manipulate the price in low volume markets. They prevent the price from rising. They can force people to sell for less than they could otherwise and sell walls are used by inching down the price. Once the price has been lowered enough to satisfy the person doing it, they release the wall and scoop up all the now-cheap coins, and the price shoots up. The opposite is true for buy walls

Selling means someone is trying to sell their tokens. They posted a sell order on the order books. Pretty simple eh?

A sell wall means a large amount of tokens are on the board at a certain price point for sale, usually above the market price. Once demand of the token goes up, the market price goes up as people buy whats for sale, until they hit a certain point. In this case, a large amount of tokens. Usually the price bounces below this point.

For the market price to go beyond the price, you would need to have enough volume and demand where people buy into it. After all of the wall has been bought, the price now has a chance to continue to rise.

FUCK YES HEEEAAAVVVVEEEEE

Exactly....its all these whales keeping it low to accumulate and thej they will life the walls and capitlism will flow through eastern europe again

What's a conservative prediction for what this coin will hit by mid 2018?

This is true, except it's done for the purpose of manipulating the price.
If it just sits there then the buy orders could get exhausted and the price could fall becuase not enough money is coming through to keep the price as high as the wall.

Don't you see the price going up and down? It won't last. Just hold on XLM is solid

Please true and not LARP. I fucking sold a day before LTC XRP ADA moon missions. I’ve wanted to kill my self all week and I NEED this XLM one

$1 by March when it's added to CB. After that, who knows.

>believing anything from Veeky Forums

If you can't handle that then get out of crypto now while you still have money. Not joking

>Recovered all the money I lost to other alts with XLM overnight

comfy fucking coin

WAKEY SNAKEY will do it before that

COME ON WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
MAKE US DREAM

shit, -20USD? wow. I bought @0.12USD for 17k and a dip got me to a profit of -300USD for a few days. Now my profits are hovering at around +1500 USD. It's a comfy hodl from now on.

make me proud, user.

TWO MINUTES TO GO

waiting op

op was a faggot once again

op is a faggot once again