How else do you fight ghosts besides using a magic camera?

How else do you fight ghosts besides using a magic camera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ag_xdhFUjwc
youtube.com/watch?v=leaDaaux5lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds good to me.

>Go into haunted house
>photograph ghost
>develop film
"Wait, this is just a lens flare"
>house isn't haunted anymore

Magic Missile.

A ghost sword.
Alternatively, turn your fist into a ghost hand and beat the shit out of it

Sexual Harassment

>Be a Priest/Cleric of some stripe and Turn Undead.
>Be a Taoist Monk and just punch them out.
>Use a Proton Pack.
>Force effects and +1 or better magic weapons
>Don't so much 'fight' them as do your research to help resolve their unfinished business, which generally sends them packing.

Really magic camera seems to be a ways down the list, just above brewing everything you've got that's holy in one culture or another together and putting a bottle of the results on a rope to swing at them. And like the later process (Hereafter referred to as "The Senshi Method") it seems to be a bit of "when all you have is a hammer"

throw purified salt/rice at them.

A special flashlight with a crystal lens

A specially made bell

Ghosts have been raping us for too long. It's time for payback.

Salt.

No not internet salt, salt salt. Just get some properly purified stuff and throw it at them.

Seriously though, has anyone ever thought of killing yourself to fight the ghost on even terms?

Vacuum cleaner.

Master the arts of necromancy. Not to control or bind the ghost. No, you kill your hands. Then you bind the souls of your hands to mimic the movements of your skeleton hands covered in husk hands.

You are now free to punch anything you want.

Apparently when my Grandfather's house got haunted, he blasted the ghost with his shotgun and said a prayer. It worked on making the ghost go away.

Proton pack + Particle Thrower + Ghost Trap

Anything less is just fucking around

An unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator.

youtube.com/watch?v=ag_xdhFUjwc

> To defeat the ghost
> We must BECOME the ghost.

THROUGH PURE FAITH IN THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

THERE IS NO GREATER WEAPON THAN THE MIND OF THE FAITHFUL, AND NO GREATER SHIELD THAN THE CONTEMPT OF HIS FOES

Who are those? These are the Ghostbusters.

This kinda thing is what always confused me about killer ghosts. Wouldn't it be awkward since the person you just killed is PROBABLY gonna become a ghost too?

Harold Ramis' ghost could wipe the floor with these "Ghostbusters".

> The ghost of the first black guy who died at the beginning of the horror movie kicks a door down and pops a ghost cap in her ghost ass.

I want to see this.

Katanas are always an option

I mean c'mon. If you wanna see some action you gotta be the center of attraction. Make sure that they've got their eyes on you like the face that ya see on every magazine.

It's natural.

As do I. The only explanation as to why this doesn't happen is specifically in horror movies with teen "Protagonists", in which case they're too busy having a ghost orgy
Someone should post the ghost blowjob pic. I don't have it

> "Yo bitch, don't fuck with the Crypts."

>Not Ghostface Killa

You both are wrong. The real Ghostbusters have a monkey on their side.

So do

>worrying about spooks

Ideally by punching them so hard they stop scaring people Popeye style.

Pretty much what my character in Tyranny did to the Banes.

Lasers of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=leaDaaux5lg

>Ideally by punching them so hard they stop scaring people

Yes, this is the correct answer.

Why can't ghosts just phase through a vacuum cleaner like everything else?

this

[spoilers]Critical Success.[/spoiler]

Ghost blowjob WOO WOO

Find their corpse and seal it with nails. If that fails, put it on a boat to Hell.

In my setting, ghosts can be artificial, and those can be damaged by specific chemical weapons. Natural ghosts can only be harmed by electrical weapons and concussion weapons, though only divine powers can permanently destroy them.

A ghost camera.

Preferably a Hassleblad or something else that would cost you your soul to buy.

GHOST PUNCHER

PUNCHING GHOSTS

WITH GHOST PUNCHES

IT'S THE FUCKING GHOST PUNCHER

Ghosthunters had Ghostbusters-style proton streams and iirc magic bullets.

Not so good for games, but I remember one book series that had an exorcist that used music.
Basic theory behind the setting's exorcists Is they first got a Fix on the ghost, trying to work out who they were. Then they did something creative, music was common but you could do a technical drawing if you wanted. Hell you could probably start baking if it went horribly impractical to lug around a kitchen.
Point is, as you went on you described the ghost in your work, they became the same thing. The ghost was music and the music was the ghost. And then you stop doing whatever it is you're doing. No more ghost.
Best answer for what happens to the ghost is they go wherever music is when it's not being played.
Also if you knew what you were doing to you could "describe" certain other shit with your music that could affect ghosts without tying them into your song, like letting them roam instead of bound to a single location or summoning them somewhere else.

Now I've got that rambling vague recollection out of the way, you use the Book, Bell and Blade. Candles are for people who can't cut undead motherfuckers in half with their swords.

You'll need:
- whip
- noose
- nightstick
- branding iron
- job application form

Honestly never considered that. Which is weird, it's an extremely intuitive solution.

Cause they are gore fetishists and don't want to leave.

Felix Castor, The Devil you Know. Its a good series.

This.

It sounds fun, until the ghost of your crushed pelvis starts haunting you.

Has happened in a couple of movies.

A magic lantern, of course.

Yes in the movie... Fuck, I forget what it was called but the protagonist is put into induced hypothermia where his heart stops to lay down an ectoplasmic ass kicking on a faux grim reaper reaping all his buddies and causing heart attacks around town.

The Frighteners.

I've been wanting to run a Fatal Frame/Project Zero game for a while now. Thinking up a good enough setting/storyline and working out mechanics for the Camera Obscura is difficult though.

What's the name of that comic series where ghosts are real and drawn to electrical grids?

By smacking them with a shield made of pure force. This also happens to be how i deal with slimes, puddings, and oozes.

Ghost gun!

Those were fancy shinigami katanas. I don't think regular ones would work.

With an unlicensed nuclear accelerator.

Fire. There's very few things you can't fight with fire.

Only a Stand can defeat another Stand.

Are you telling me you don't have anti-ghost gear locked up in a storehouse somewhere?

You can do that while alive, you just need a phantom limb.

Frighteners.

So like WoD Orpheus?

Fill a fire extinguisher with water.
Have a priest bless it.
Spray at ghosts, vampires or anything that's vaguely unholy.

Easy.

Antagonize the living shit out of them. Maximum bully.

It worked for Danny Phantom.

Hire these guys.

Punch them, worked in Oblivion