Am I fucking dreaming? I startet exactly one week ago with 2.4k $$. Now I'm at 3.8k. I'll need more fiat...

Am I fucking dreaming? I startet exactly one week ago with 2.4k $$. Now I'm at 3.8k. I'll need more fiat. How is it possible to raise the worth of my investment so fucking fast, it feels like a scam lol

i started with 200 just to play around
now at 900 and it felt so damn easy.

It is a scam, it's called a bubble. Just make your gains and get out before it pops

Started with 900 now at 7K. Life's good

>being this pleb

When did you start?

i turned 3k into over 200k. granted, it took six years but i've pretty much done nothing. compound interest is a motherfucker. when the price of bitcoin goes up 1% i make about $1500

July

Turned $300 into $200k, started in 2013 though. You really can make it bro.

Hello no coiner

>it’s a scam
>not a literal financial revolution against the (((central banks)))

Andrew Jackson is smiling upon us

It's not a bubble, it's mania. Like the gold rush. The casual investors is realizing how much they can earn if you take out regulations and inflating fiat.

Turned $700 into $310k, started in July. I feel like shit because I've missed so many fucking moons this month. TRON hits the hardest, I had millions of TRON.

What the fuck. Tell me at least that you're riding Wabi?

Hahaha you're doing great, I hope I'll reproduce your path :). What are you holding rn?

Just don't wojack the second it dips 15% my portfolio fluctuates 10--15% Almost everyday. So don't freak out if it goes below your initial investment at some point.

Won’t be investing anything for 1 month. This next couple weeks are going to be the bubble test.

Nothing but BTC and a bunch of its shitty forks at the moment. I trade pretty frequently, sometimes make 1000+ trades a day and I never hold alts overnight. Could be the reason I've done so well.

holy shit at the morons on this post saying it isnt a bubble
absolute kek

Nah mate, the bubble is only just starting. In 2018 IT companies and banks will shill their new products to everyone. How often do they get the opportunity to do so?

bro, i missed that tron pump too BIGLY.

I had like $7k on tron and then fomo'd over to litecoin. i was waiting on that tron pump for weeks and i knew it was coming. biggest trading mistake i've ever made.

So banks will develop their own tech and bitcoin will die brining the entire market with it.

I started with 200 in october and now I have 3000

well done!

thats a feeling (and a lesson) you never forget.. sold alot XLM just the evening before it pumped 280%.. i couldve made 4500$ more if i just had hold it 15 hours longer. this 4500$ extra could be 20k now

Just a quick reminder, you started with $2.4k, you now have lots of tokens that could be worth $3.8k if you sold them now for their current market price.

You do not, in fact, have $3.8k at all.

if he meets a person in real life who gives him $3.8k cash for his coins, he has indeed $3.8k

>he fell for neo meme

Yeh talking about possibilities in the future doesn't prove the reality of the present.

Cool story though.