What is the best country for me to open a bank account?

What is the best country for me to open a bank account?

Bahamas? Cayman islands?

Speaking for cashing out purposes

Other urls found in this thread:

caymanresident.com/move/immigration/
mbtc.shop/r/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

interested

Your host country.

Stop avoiding taxes you jew

There's already a thread up for this
Lurk more newfag

It doesn't matter what country your bank account is lmao.

Not really it seems offshore banking goes over the heads of most people on biz

Because if it is for tax purposes then it doesn't really work anymore

Good choice of car

Cashing out in different fiats works.
Essentially having no connection between the account and money and home country

people like you disgust me

are they paying you for this or something ? filthy sheep

thanks

Also did you consider starting a shell company to list your earnings through. Registering a company is cheap and if it's offshore it's as good as invisible from home

Fuck off. Not everyone wants to subsidize their politicians' child prostitutes.

But then you would have to open the account with a fake id or bank in some country that has no information sharing agreement(these suck for banking)

>
Ok

>its not ok for my leaders to break the laws
>but its a ok for me

Literal nigger tier behavior kys

For that one too it comes down to the bank account I guess, because you would probably be considered the UBO

>paying taxes so a nigger can get obamacare and continue to not work

kek, you've played yourself

So to summarize. If I go to a tax haven. Open a bank account for a company under my name that "operates" in that country, then I avoid taxes?

For what i've read here in Italy you have to pay 26% trading tax if you make over than 51,645 euro in less than 7 days.. Hope to have that problem Soon:)

If you're still here, here's what you'd do, in theory.

>Find nation that has a 0% corporate tax on income earned outside of that nation (ie Panama)
>Contact Panamanian law firm and have them incorporate on your behalf
>Which means they act as CEO and shareholders, while you have POA (which means you control the corporation)
>Fee is about $3000 per year, depending on which extra services you need
>After incorporating in said nation, you need to open a corporate bank account OUTSIDE of that nation
>That means you'll want to choose a nation with strict bank secrey laws, for the extra layer of protection, like Cayman Islands

Now you're done. You've got a Panamanian corporation, with a Cayman corporate bank account. Any funds received in the Cayman account is to be considered foreign corporate income, and does not need to be reported to the Panamanian government at all.

This is all in theory. Doing it would be considered criminal. Although it's next to impossible to get caught unless you're a fucking idiot, or there's a leak (ie Panama papers)

taxation is theft.

if you don't pay your taxes people with guns will come to your house and take your belongings with force and if you dare to do something against it you get jailed.

literally the mafia

also i can't support what they spend my hard earned money on, i don't want to fund Tyrones new flatscreen tv

And some more theory.

Simply opening a bank account abroad in your own name would get you caught. OECDs new program which goes under the name of "Automatic Exchange of Tax Information", in which every single 'tax haven' is part of, means that when a foreign citizen opens a bank account in a member that is part of the treaty, they will be registered in OECDs online register, which automatically alerts the tax authorities in that citizens' country.

This is why people have lawyers incorporate and act as shareholders/CEO. The real owner merely acts with Power of Attorney to control the corporation, and is therefore practically invisible.

This is very helpful. Let's say I already own a company, legit, and it's registered in not my home country. Does this mean I only need to open the bank account in the Caymans?

That would depend which country your company was registered in.

There are a handful of countries in which foreign income is not taxable. While domestic income is usually taxes at +/- 10%.

But say, in theory, you had a Panamanian company set up already. When you start a company, you need to register its purpose with the government. So if that company was not already registered with trading financial assets, you'd be better off with a new corporation, with lawyers as CEO/shareholders.

Registering the company in your own name, means you will open a corporate bank account in your name. See

That means your countries' tax authorities would be automatically alerted as part of the AETI program.

Again, doing this is stupid and illegal. And all in theory.

I think you will have more luck in Cayman. More crypto friendly. Your bank doesn't accept bitcoin?

Except the leaders break the laws ALL the time, because they can afford to. This whole system is a house of cards.

Ok one last attempt

Let's say I move to the Cayman islands and become a citizen, then I can't be taxed right? Cashing out after earning citizenship

Not every country have record keeping to be yearly submitted. Just because you don't submit it doesn't make you a criminal . Not sure about Panama but I think you don't have to unless asked.

Taxation is based on residency with rare exception us citizens.

You need to migrate for usually over 180 days (depends on where you were tax liable before). Citizenship is always a very lengthy or very expensive process. Residency is usually simple, and tax is based on that.

I spent the last 2 years as a NEET on welfsre
I will gladly pay my tax
Thats about what i codt the state and maybe some extra toys for the kindergarten

you need to OWN a physical house to get citizienship on cayman islands

go check out the property prices bruh

You'd be applicable for local tax law. In Cayman Islands that would be 0% for income and capital gains. The way Cayman gets their income is by placing a 25% tax on importing most goods, which means living is expensive.

If you want to do this lawfully, there are several countries in which you can gain permanent residency. Many of these tax havens have programs in which you can invest about $500k in local real estate or business, and gain permanent residency. Some of them have a $100k one-time donation to a government fund. So there are many options. Gaining residency without that is incredibly hard.

it's probably a lot easier to get citizienship in uruguay or saudi-arabia (if you like sandblasting)

Thanks for all the knowledge

>saudi-arabia

Look up Ras al-Khaimah. It's the main tax haven in the Arab world. Mostly the same rules as other tax havens, with zero taxes on foreign based income.

None , open a fake company either llc or any of that shit and get a credit card from that company.

If you decide to put theory into practice, consult a lawyer first. You can do this lawfully, but you'll most likely operate in very gray areas of the law.

Also, buy VeChain.

got in too late empty wallet sounds like its too late to start
15CcHTDxCCf8fE8 K3Kfyr6qBiXPkEbiHF
damnit merry Christmas anyways ..

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Simplest ways are descendant or marry a citizen of said countries. This applies to most jurisdictions. And about Cayman "citizen" you talked about:

"Becoming a Caymanian
Naturalisation and Acquisition of the Right to be Caymanian are two methods in which residents can apply to become a Caymanian.

People who have been lawfully resident in the Cayman Islands for a total of five years (at least one of which must be without Immigration restriction as to the period they are permitted to remain) may apply under the British Nationality Act for naturalisation as a British Overseas Territories Citizen (‘BOTC’) by virtue of a connection with the Cayman Islands. For more information on how to become Naturalised and the process please read on.

Once a person has been married to a Caymanian for seven years they can also apply for the Right to be Caymanian. Under certain criteria, the surviving spouse of a Caymanian can apply for the Right to be Caymanian, and a child of a Caymanian, no matter the basis on which the parent became Caymanian, is generally considered a Caymanian if he/she is born subsequent to their parent becoming a Caymanian."

caymanresident.com/move/immigration/
And scroll down to "Becoming a Caymanian"

Honestly fuck the United States

This isn’t criminal you stupid fuck. If you live overseas and your corporations are offshore and have offshore bank accounts you qualify for foreign excluded income from the IRS if your abode is domiciled in a different country. What is criminal is doing all of this and not reporting it. You must report all of your offshore bank accounts.

>mbtc.shop/r/1
DO NOT USE COINBASE

Keep in mind that you pay taxes where your residence is. It doesn't matter where the account is. What matters is where you live. Unless ofc the account is not in your name, therefore impossible to tax.

>Everyone is American

I'm not. That sentence was safeguarding against local law here. I'm not aiding in participation of what is considered criminal activity here. It's just theory.

The best country is one which you can open with a fake id or documentation or one you can buy your way in.

You can purchase identity documents that are legit in many south east asia counteries, even if you're white, it's okay due to American Imperalism during hte 40's, your family always stayed.

If not, then look at incubator entraprunial programs, inHong Kong, you only need to invest 50K to get residency and get tons of tax havens.

Singapore is a bit more.

Cambodia/Vietnam/Philippines is good too, but be warned the bank insurance is of nil amount, in philippines it's like $2000. Nothing.

Got you, but my post was directed at people who think all offshore banking is illegal. Sorry to hear wherever you are living is somehow even more cucked than burgerlans

I'll probably go with registering and IBC

Go one level deeper and set up a trust in the Seychelles or British virgins, in addition to your bank account and corporation.

But how do you get the bank account? In the end it is still your signature and id on the offshore bank, which they will report to the tax authority.