You vs your dudes

Through the powers of Warp Fuckery, all of /your dudes/ are now fully alive and animated. They remain at their current size and location. They are hostile. How fucked are you?

My Predator tank and Land Raider probably pose the biggest threat for me. Lord have mercy on any user with titans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdUwKl9de2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YwIt5wagRsg
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tiny_Hammer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They remain at their current size and location.
If that's the case, they'd probably all suffocate in their case.

I'm trying to figure out who would not be fucked here. A Tyranid player without any synapse creatures? A guards player who only owns footsloggers? I suppose you have a chance of running away if the guys don't have any vehicles.

[muffled daemonic screeching and space marines yelling about heretics]

...I think I'll just keep the lid on, thanks.

Well the Fire Prism might sting a bit, same with the Wraithguard, but all in all it's pretty managable. Or I could just try to make friends with the Farseer, it'd be awesome to have a little army of living space elves and get into all kinds of home alone type shenanigans.

Not fucked at all. My dudes are one legged cripples whose geneseed has all malfunctioned and wear carapace because they can no longer maintain powered armor. As a result they're a doomed chapter with only 4 marines left. Unfortunately about 1/4 of Veeky Forums still thinks they're mary sues.

Multiple Army players have it good. Of course it all depends on how they're stored.
>The kill teams all die through infighting and being stuck in a box with cancer-inducing Skitarii Vanguard
>The Imperium shelf breaks out of the display cabinet with the stormraven and some Jump packs but are otherwise constrained by height
>The Eldar shelf proceeds to spitefully shoot them all down after having all their grav tanks torn to shreds by Chaos Chosen.
>All the HQs are stuck on the same shelf in melee distance of each other. The Warboss probably wins this one but is stuck impotently shooting into the distance.
>I walk into the room with a pooper scooper to sweep up the survivors
> A half-painted Exalted Sorceror gives me an aneurysm.

I have like 4 leman russ tanks. One is a punisher. I don't think i can even run.

>you vs your dudes
>Warhammer 40k

My dudes are imperial knights.

I MIGHT BE A LITTLE FUCKED.

My game room becomes a blood blath as thousands of sci fi soldiers, sorcerers, half assembled men, the writhing flesh pits of the bit box and everything else turn on each other.

I just started this hobby, haven't even cut my guys out. Do they even count as being alive? Are they all horrifically stuck together, but in pieces? More importantly - if they're suddenly come to life, does that mean ALL the plastic? If so, they're all kind of the same... whatever you can call them... right now.

That last line is golden

>Carcharodon assault terminators
Things are about to get a tad gory lads

So long as I don't use my car things should be fine

I collect zoids, this guy is right next to my bed. I'd be dead in an instant.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=MdUwKl9de2Y

And also this

youtube.com/watch?v=YwIt5wagRsg

I would be aware that they came alive form the fact that the planes which were in flight standas would suddenly crash to the top of the display case. Other figures are also in display cases and as soons as i hear the crash and realize what has happened i have a good chance to run away before the vehicle crews etc has a chance to lock on me. And after that they wont be able to follow because they are in a 4-5 story shelf.

Good luck getting out of there without getting splattered or wrecked. Only way they can follow is if they maange to open the cupboard by ramming it with a vehicle and the valkyrie on the top shelf takes off. It can transport the troops and may pose a problem.

To get through the door they will have to punch a hole througha 2.3 meter wood (scaled in comparison) which is possible with melta charges etc but will take time.

In the meantime i can use my airsoft rifle and an improvised can flamethrower. But against vehicles it may not be effective. Most reliable way to take them out is by kicking them, which gets me in range of the guns.

A pretty bad position.

I've just moved, so everything is packed for storage. Which means when they wake up, they will be in a claustrophobic hell, literally buried among both friends and foes. If they can escape the Reaper Boneyards, survive the immolation case of Menites, avoid the drawers of orcs, zombies and scifi horrors, there are still bins full of ratmen, sigmars finest, and mountains of mourning men trapped in airtight boxes. Festering pits of bits burst like hungry shoggoths around every corner. The unpainted are the lucky ones, for they were born dead.

Well, baneblade would pose a serious threat. Same with vindicator and defiler. Aaaaand propably all the plasma cannons(forgefiends and such). If I wouldn't catch some magical plague from my clan pestilens troops first. Would be pretty fucked/10

This man knows how to fight ant-sized imperial guard.

I declare a Trial of Possession against them. I kick the unlucky bastard who accepts the challenge into the wall, hopefully breaking the model.

Become Khan of the rest of tiny Jade Falcon

My favorite army right now is a emperors children army lead by a daemonprince of slannesh who I fluff as being on a black crusade.

The army i always use with it is a daemon army of slannesh and Tzeentch.

I am literally and metaphorically fucked.

My KDK will immediately go to war with my roommate's Space Wolves since they both sit on the same shelf. I suppose I'll have to run from whatever survives the melee - I'm assuming the KDK since I have more models right now.

Who?

I play dark eldar venom spam... all my models wound anything on a 4+

already buying my casket :'(

I play Slaanesh. Most of my army are old nude Daemonettes. I might be fucked in a different way.

This, the rest would be half built abominations begging for death.

A death i would deny them, shits expensive yo.

Or the Farseer could try to mind control you.

>tfw Tyranids smaller than a cat

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Tiny_Hammer

good shit.

Leman Russ tanks have a cannon that is larger than a pistol barrel. With basilisks you're not safe either.
I expect what I'd really regret is my scratchbuilt warhounds and warlord.

The case full of thousand sons would probably get me first though.

>genestealers in my closest
exterminatus, bug bomb the house, not digging those guys out of the walls. fuck that, they look like they'd bite.
>orks in a random stuff drawer
half will kill each other until they kind my fuck huge bitz box, then we are all in trouble.
>Imperial guard platoon with tanks in glass cabinet
The tanks are dead stuck, maybe the guardsmen will get to my vendettas, but I'm fairly certain I could kill them all with a few small rocks. and I don't think vendettas are very aerodynamic.
>unbuilt Iron warriors army in boxes
yeah they aren't going to be doing much, but the few test minis I built sure will be mad, maybe he'd raid the bitz box and build a bomb to collapse my house.

not counting all the mountains of uncut sprues, I'm pretty sure 5 tiny sets of legs couldn't really get you moving very fast.

>my gorkamorka orcs would seem like pretty cool guys.

Not at all, mainly because they're all on a shelf in my closet and it is a veeerrry long way down with a very high probability of exploding into a million bitz. And there's only one person who would be able to put them back together again if that happened.

oh god I have so many orks

Question, we know orks get bigger the more they fight, so if you had enough orks could they potentially get human sized? At that point how fucked would we be?

>Paint yourself green
>When orks break out of the box, reveal yourself to them
>Introduce yourself as Gork and/or Mork
>???
>Profit

this guy

Pretty fucking fucked, if you consider the fact that orks release spores when they die, which make even more orks.

>They remain at their current size and location.

screaming sprues...

Also, I'm pretty fucked. The only dude I've got assembled and painted are an old Necron army. Gauss flayers sound pretty nasty even if their beams are thin.

Holy shit this amazing

>Apparently an Eversor got into my book bag. In the middle of a U.S. Foreign Policy lecture he made this very clear. I'm sure everyone's had a cell phone go off in class? Sucks right, even if the professor's cool, you still feel like a douche. Ever have a tiny, clawed lunatic scream "WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and run across the desk shredding everyone's notes?

Fucking lol

>Eldar offer an alliance against the other armies
>bonesingers create giant armor and weapons for you
>can't use it on your own because not psychic
>need to mentally link with an Eldar riding inside the suit to make it work
>apparently it's a lot like piloting a defective titan

I play KD:M, so super fucked!

The librarian is going to be a bit of a problem, if only the hellbrute doesn't burn the house down with his multi-melta.

I'm sure I can convince the Ultramarines that I am loyal to the Emperor.

I have a MAGA hat so that might help.

My warlord titan is currently sat next to a pile of his arms, apart from his defensor weapons the most he could do is kick me. Same story for his brother warhound.

Everything else is in boxes which I trust will defeat them

Just lol, this is great

As if having no synapse matters in lore that much, gaunts escaped from some labs and within a week came back with bio titans

I have 200 tyranids of varying shapes and sizes, around 50 dark eldar, and 30 death guard accompanied by 20 plague bearers and a great unclean one.

I will die from swarms, acid, poisons and plagues pretty fucking fast