Character art thread: Full body armor edition

Character art thread: Full body armor edition.

Can I ask for help on characters in fully enclosing suits that AREN'T from Warframe?

Sci-Fi or fantasy both acceptable.

You don't mind StTheo/Aaron Beck/johnsonting designs, do you?

>Aaron Beck
can we not

Not that user, but are you referring to the time the Aaron Beck shill showed up and got super assblasted when people didn't care for it?

Shit was hilarious.

Here you go, OP, looking for some stuff.

Posting cyber samurai thunder thighs.

OP, not sure how skintight you want 'em.

Humbly requesting some masked female figures drapped in a cloak.

Futuristic or fantasy? I'll be back later, but I'll drop what I can now.

Alright, gotta head out for now, leaving y'all with this filename I found that I had. Because you all reminded me of it.

Looking forward to filling out my folder a little...

Both are fine, though admittedly I'm looking for something a bit Jojo-esque. Might draw it up myself, but I'd still highly appreciate anything you'd post.

I will, of Course, provide what i can find in my messy folders.

Traveller's powered armor, the Battle Dress. A little bit Master Chief, yeah, but this is from like 1986 or so.

I wanna hear more about this...

And in the white and black, the equivalent bad guys' suit worn by a Zhodani commando, possibly one of their elite Teleport Commandos.

I'll look for something...I got this? JoJo-esque I don't really have for ladies as far as I know.

So a long ass time ago(maybe about half a year, tops) some user made a kind of robot/cyborg sci-fi power armor thread. Usual shit. People doing the mix of reposts and new content, requests, you know the drill.

Well, some user shows up and posts one of Aaron Beck's concept art pieces and goes to great lengths to stress how WONDERFUL this stuff is. The gist of his opening was "Nothing surpasses Aaron Beck's work in the field, truly revolutionary". I'm not making those last two words up, man said that shit. And personally, I wouldn't think any 3d robot design was truly revolutionary unless it was a DARPA blueprint or something.

Anyway, BeckAnon goes on to diss 40k/Halo/other series in general on account of their power armor being unrealistic and what-not. And while I'm not gonna say 40k is a pinnacle of solid scientific reasoning, I'm not gonna go into a power armor thread and tell everyone that their power armor is retarded. So a couple of other anons called Beck's work boring and unrealistic and he got triggered as fuck. Telling everyone to go to reddit and jerk off to "generic and uninspired designs" and insulting pretty much everyone else's taste.

Only a few people did any of the posting in that discussion in what was a busy thread, it didn't really blow up. But it was still funny as fuck to see.

Veeky Forums, this post ain't spam.

Uh, JoJo user, this any better?

Jesus Christ, wow. There had to be a reason for that discussion a few sci-fi dump threads ago about how Aaron Beck's stuff is everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely love his shit, but A) WETA isn't solely him, and B) 99% of the stuff he and WETA produce get left on the cutting floor, and we only see a few choice cuts of what was, well, cut.

(i'd seriously love more uplifted animals in the vein of his animal uplifts from elysium like the literal sniper wolf, but it's just those four designs, including the weird wolf-viper-gunhead thing)

Anyway, back on track.

I'm more of a Keith Thompson purist myself, but it wasn't so much the Aaron Beck that was hilarious, just user's insane dicksucking.

Uplifted animals are fucking tight, though.

like, c'mon man, it's no secret WETA and Blomkapf were influenced by Halo

and i wouldn't be surprised if he got the 'exposed exo' shtick from STALKER, which got it from... somewhere I can't remember

Hey, I got of models in that vein as well.

*got a pic of

I'm too damn tired, clocking out since I need to be up bright and early in the morn'

Later, y'all. Leaving you with this character piece for the hell of it.

This thread is great

Admittedly, I'm kind of looking for a mix between and I guess? Something like the protagonist from Journey but with arms and perhaps not any legs. Apologies if I'm sounding picky user, all the art you've uploaded is rad and is going in my folder. ;-;

requesting buff stone/stone skinned people, preferably holding a greatsword or axe but im not too picky

not a whole lot to contribute since i deleted my folder a few months ago to make space on my harddrive, oh well

would you know the name of the artist behind this image]?

google reverse image search says Guy Davis

anyone got any Rogue Trader-esque armoured ladies?
I can offer this pic in exchange.

Bampu

Hmmm, I'll see what I can whip up.

Got this piece, doesn't have a mask, though.

No mask, but dropping it anyway.

Some DS2 concept stuff, maybe?

You've actually got me kinda beat here, user.

Anyone have something along the lines of a deranged primitivist cultist elf druid

Would some of the Balder concept art for Bayonetta 2 work?

This and the next are less along the lines of your Journey aesthetic, but since "Fantasy-genre masked females" aren't quite commonplace felt it wouldn't hurt to share either.

Why do i find this much more sexually appealing than any of the scantily-clad sluts posted on Veeky Forums normally?

Novelty. Either that or you like weird necks.

>aaron beck designs

>Can I ask for help on characters in fully enclosing suits that AREN'T from Warframe?
Sure thing buddy. Honestly I am surprised no one posted this yet

if someone says this is from starcraft i'll fucking kill everyone in this thread while they poop

Bushman Body armor from Rifts RPG by a kindly drawfriend here on tg/

Bushman body armor Rifts RPG (main book) by Kevin Long.

Hey, nice Starcraft outfit. Who drew this?

Savage beastfolk? Gnoll looking is preferred but I'll take anything