Touhou Games

What would her Stats be, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S4ekO1SlX5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're going to post "stat me" garbage, at least include "stat me" in the title so I can filter it.

Would eat a child if left by herself.

She's actually pretty straightforward in DnD, as a Cleric - probably a Contemplative, possibly a Mystic Theurge or Dweomerkeeper.

Possible sith.

Youkai Jesus, so she can't be anything except a level 20+ cleric with the Saint template.

>Seduction is +1 against Monster: Demon Queen

But she doesn't exist.

Shinki? yeah she does. Its fairly heavily hinted that shinki is still a thing from byakurens spellcard devils recitation.

She's evil

>advocates peace between species
>evil

man, sure is secondary in here.

Zun once said that unless directly contradicted, all the early games are still canon.
So sapient missiles and robotic maids are a-go.

One bit of fanon i actually like the idea behind is that ruukoto is currently daiyousei.

It just occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Tenshi and Byakuren engaged in a lightsaber fight. A casual search doesn't reveal any such pictures either. This seems like a gross oversight by a fandom that is usually on top of this kind of thing.

Its mostly due to them having literally no canon depictions of being so much as in the same room.

While i admit the idea is good, i can see why it was skipped over.

Anybody who dares to go against her majesty, the prince of Cipangu is irredeemably evil.

That's never stopped them before.

I wonder what Cirno would be like in a normal D&D game
Level 10+ Fey?

extremely low health, but respawns on the spot and most of the combat would be better off spent trying to convince her to give up instead of batting at the immortal fairy

But wouldn't she have damn high evasion, a touch attack, an small-radius aura, and the ability to spam literally hundreds of ice spells? I feel like she's CR12-13 at least, especially factoring in how you basically need to seal her instead of kill her.

REMILIA IS BEST

We need to nerf her down to CR9.

but really, while accurate i'd say it's easier to avoid the "Good luck even touching me loser without being sanctified by a practicing shinto priest" part

Essence 2 elemental in Exalted. She's pretty low bar in both Touhou and Exalted.

remili a shit

Stat her, Veeky Forums.

DON'T

Neat
Is there a version for others

Look at those arms and calves. This is why i don't like anime, they throw realism out of the window. That, and mary sue characters with no depth.

ok

Lvl 5 wizard (Yuuka).

>they throw realism out the window
>he says, on Veeky Forums, home of game systems where a level 10 fighter can plow through many hundreds of level 1 warriors and where a level 10 wizard can destroy literally an arbitrary number of them

>he thinks that Conan or even LotR is anything close to realistic
and don't get me started on MtG and WH 40K
you are just throwing buzzwords around

And that's it. It's just these three as far as I know.

Hijirin is actually a pretty straight up Unarmed version of a Cleric Archer/CoDzilla Cleric, yeah. She took Spell Domain with a Contemplative dip and has something like Charm and Pride domains, or a domain that gave her IUS.

[Superhuman] Hijiri Byakuren is just her DMM Quickening Divine Power/Righteous Might to beat your face in.

cool
Wish we had one for Reimu
Have a Seija

She's a just a contrarian

She's THE contrarian

Why is Touhou music the greatest for building up Hype?
youtu.be/S4ekO1SlX5o

See this face means she's flattered

Is Veeky Forums afraid of a strong independent women?

Considering I can't even remember the last time I played a guy
no

She needs to get Pregnant. She's the Last of her Kind

>needs to
that's why she won't

But she has to. Her entire Race depends on it

I always imagined her as having a personality simaler to bill cipher minus the omnipotentence

When Seija gets mad at someone, does she slide up really close to them, pressing her unassuming, small breasts to their body, leaning in close enough to their ear that they can feel the warmth of her breath as she whispers just how mad she is at them, before biting them on the cheek?

Said species is a race of hostile automatons designed to hunt humans for another group of humans. Youkai are an abomination of nature.

Maybe she'd have an argument if she was supporting fairies or something.

Humans are Hypocrites.

That depends. Cirno would be very unsuitble for an encounter because she has commoner-level health and would boil down to either "you hit her, she dies" or "she freezes the party solid". As a PC, she'd be an interesting exercise in the "all or nothing" glass cannon type of character that needs play to her strengths to ensure the encounter occurs without being so much as grazed... kinda like Danmaku.

Blame the Lunarians for deciding to make a species who need to feed on human fear/humans in order to survive.

>Blame the Lunarians for deciding to make a species who need to feed on human fear/humans in order to survive.
The Lunarians are our Greatest Ally.

Are you guys saying that youkai are a lunarian creation made for the purpose of wiping out terrestrial humanity? Is this cannon? I knew I was a bit out of the loop but dang.

Fuck that artists' works are so good, watching Sanae murder her way through UFO was never before so COOOOL

What did he mean by this

Completely terrible monster design even by 3.X standards.

He meant that yokai and yokai sympathizers need to die

Rip

as far as I know there is no indication of that

Daily Reminder that in Touhou Morality is Subjective

I think yukari and ran talked about in blue sinners

They had to be convinced.

>Any mention of the moon landing pisses them off.
Btfo

not that I remember
what yukari and ran talk is methods to get to the moon capital

>best
She's not even the best resident of SDM.

probably

Doesn't she respawn? GFW has her literally explode on impact but she's back within a fraction of a second

Fairies are immortal due to nature and shit.

Did you make this post on /jp/ too

Yes

Which is why you convince her that you're all waiting for the moment she dies so you can all celebrate the amanojakus exctinction and piss on her grave.

You're the guy from the hypnosis thread!

Well now I know that names go across boards, so yes you caught me

>one successful touhou thread so faggots will try to force it into being a daily general

As the creator of that thread, seeing this makes me feel kind of sad.

Are there any good Touhou tabletop games in the first place?