>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1AixXVDcdarJMxcEX38Uo2gpUz0XuZv5z8dnPE1Mo09E/edit
pastebin.com/4rqHv3Qt
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>power combinations from young justice?
I don't think that would help.

>Fanwank them as being the same thing since They are named the same and operate on similar enough principles?
That is pretty much why it would be a problem, it is pretty common trait for Wuxia, Xianxia, and other super martial arts settings to have using multiple different Ki techniques be the worst kind of suicide for a variety of reasons.

Since the Ki techniques from one jump are likely to be similar to those from another jump you could end up using two different ones from the moment you enter your second jump that uses this kind of technique. Even if you don't you could still run into the problem very quickly.

I think tales of demons and gods has a perk that lets you tweak cultivation methods. Maybe use that for xianxia stuff.

>That is pretty much why it would be a problem, it is pretty common trait for Wuxia, Xianxia, and other super martial arts settings to have using multiple different Ki techniques be the worst kind of suicide for a variety of reasons.

>Since the Ki techniques from one jump are likely to be similar to those from another jump you could end up using two different ones from the moment you enter your second jump that uses this kind of technique. Even if you don't you could still run into the problem very quickly.

Okay I think I see where you're coming from.

How about toggle from young justice To turn the different techniques off and on as you need them? there is also a limiter coat from resident evil, and the locket from girl genius that can do things like that.

Well if you bought them with CP then you should be fine and they should play nice together.

What are some really really destructive long range wespons in chain?

You would still be using more than one, which is the part that causes the horrible death.

That could work, it wouldn't be an ideal solution but it would keep you from dying a horrifyingly painful death (which is definitely the important part).

I suppose so, but then the moment you try to learn anything beyond what you bought with CP the problem shows up. And what is a martial arts setting where you can't learn anything.

Sailor Moon has Sailor Castle Cannon,blame has The gravity Beam emitter, which is most likely the best gun In jump chain so far, Lord of light has the wand of universal fire which can melt mountains A horizon away, Something something noble phantasm from fate,not the gauntlet but the jump for Halo has the scarab gun which is like the third best gun , fallout has the fat man which is basically a man portable Davey Crockett mortar ,A Devil arm gun from devil may cry should work pretty good.

you're welcome. Also if these are techniques rather than simply a part of your nature don't you have to actively use them?

Thanks. Im looking for stuff to put on a stace ship. I already plan on putting a couple meha warp cannons from 40k LoT on it.

Martial arts settings can be weird, especially the supernatural ones. What I am referring to is both a technique and a passive effect, one that conflicts heavily with similar techniques and is present in a large number of these such settings.

Xia is weird. Cultivation is just a person casting the same spell on themselved hundreds of times every chance they get. They grind that same spell until it becomes so godly and cheaty noone can beat them. Mixing spells can be bad, like mixing medicines.

Artificial Causality Weapon (800cp, Discount Sector 7)
Arcum Dei: Odin - A pair of guns that do not fire bullets- Instead, they pierce through
space and collapse it at a point in line with the barrel. Odin can even fire through walls
and other obstructions. Using it properly requires excellent kinesthetic sense and the
ability to estimate your distance from the target. Theoretically, you can use it at any
distance, but this becomes more and more difficult the farther you get away due to the
extreme precision required

From BlazBlue

you got the Jovian pattern nova Cannon,virus torpedoes Skulhamma Mega-Kannon,'Wrath of Grungi' Mega Cannon,and cyclonic torpedoes like I did right? Because Those are also top-tier.
so it's magic and not martial arts? there Goes three thirds of my understanding of it
I'll have an easier time helping you If you can be as specific as possible You know, so which ones. In particular, are you having problems with?

Temple of Thought from Binbougami should help you, since it could combine those different ki energies into something sustainable, then just use Adaptability from Wuxia to ensure it all goes smoothly with this gestalt energy.

Imagine if one person moved their Ki around their body in conjunction with their breathing, though some form of breathing technique.

Another moves Ki through their body in conjunction with the flow of their blood, though some other kind of technique.

Both of these provide different physical advantages and are better suited to different areas of "insert setting's martial arts nonsense here".

If the first person tried to use the second person's method of moving Ki around their body it would in the best case scenario cripple him due to the conflict with the method of moving Ki that he had been using before.

Since Ki is at least vaguely similar in a lot of settings the methods of moving Ki might conflict even if they are from different settings.

>so it's magic and not martial arts? there Goes three thirds of my understanding of it

Its both. Magic that enhances the body but has some variable other magic effects.

Its like stacking buffs except your buffs rarely wear off. Usually cast through your veins too.

So you havr muscle wizards casting a low level buff spell that doesnt wear off, but casting it so many times its cheaty.

It might be better described as a from of muscle training, only it is a spirit muscle not a physical muscle. And if you try to train it differently than you usually do your head might explode.

Also this guy is right

In most settings this is a big reason why you dont switch cultivations half way. They would say the method is unsuited to the user.

But if you bought the general things that let you do it you should be fine.

Fem Buu best waifu.

>But if you bought the general things that let you do it you should be fine.
Perhaps but I don't like relying on fiat and want to be able to start from scratch in a setting that either doesn't offer the stuff at the beginning or doesn't offer the one I want.

Seems like it'd be a real bitch if you were trained wrong initially or taught a method that's suboptimal for you as an individual.

I like how Lamp here somehow predates DBO's release, which is where the female buus first showed up.

>so what you need is a way to keep them from conflicting?

there stuff that Helps magic work together in cardcaptor and overlord of the series would that work?

okay, now I get it. which means I am most likely not getting it, and operating off of different wrong assumptions.

Maybe spend a really, really long time in Generic XianXia making a technique that lets you adjust, or training yourself to subconsciously regulate different techniques so you can use them safely.

Personally I don't think it would be an issue for things bought with CP, but if you're learning techniques in jump... Maybe it could be dangerous. I think there are perks to be immune or at least heavily resistant to your own powers, so one of them might help.

I guess I could add a free perk to world of cultivation that insures your cultivations from previous and future jumps play nice together. It has precedent in setting and makes sense. Nothing to combine ki poils or anything just something to avoid implosion.

there are perks that keep your perks from hurting you, it's in young justice under required secondary powers. it works better if you're young justice build Synergizes with the stuff you've been cultivating yourself to do.

There is something like that is World of Cultivation? That is incredible! I haven't gotten very far in that novel but if that is a thing in the setting I would love for it to be purchasable.

That is legitimately a huge problem for people in all xianxia. There are even people who teach others tocultivate wrong on purpose to eat them for power in some settings. Qlso degraded cultivation methods or incomplete ones cause bad stuff..

I'm sad that I can't get Fem buu companion.

The jumpmaker said that there would be an option to give some of your CP to companions in the next version of DBZM, that should allow you to get a Majin waifu.

Yeah zuo mo actually has it happen twice. First by cultivaing both yao and mo skills then by having a person unlock shen power for him. Yao and mo dont play nice usually.

Does anyone know some perks that would allow a Jumper to handle high grade symbiotes from the symbiote jump easily? Because things can get pretty crazy there, and I want to make sure I can handle most of the stuff and have some...I don't know...sway?

Im thinking Omega Magnetism or the like can help, possibly going GUNNM nanomachines to outperform other symbiotes. As for technology, to assume they don't just start mass producing my technology and/or infect it with malware and give it internet AIDS, I think it may be safe to assume powering up the technology with magic via Magitek Mastery would give the Symbiotes an OOC problem they may not have the means to circumvent. Anybody got any ideas?

Oh. I keep forgetting how obscure DB's supers are to the general populace.

Mysterious Cities of Gold includes a solar powered nuke.

The Second Magic can be used to create a jeweled sword as a focus for the multidimensional refraction phenomena, which channels enough prana from both alternate dimensions and an elemental plane of mana to shoot a beam strong enough to push back the moon.

You can buy a killsat in Mahou Sensei Negima, which can transport itself to the magical world and set its' beam to only targetting clothes.

Macross and Gargantia's best mechs can spam lasers like party lights. Both also offer access to gravity bomb weapons.

The Gravity Beam Emitter from Blame! has a max range of 70 kilometers, and either generates an artificial singularity or uses dark matter to distort the fabric of space and time; Nihei listed two possible explainations, and either way it looks like a red laser that can penetrate through dozens of layers of a superstructure too dense to physically exist under normal circumstances. Knights of Sidonia offers a more primitive but technically larger version capable of splitting a planet like a bubble when constructed out of Gauna biomass. You can also purchase mech-scale gravity weapons in Zoids Legacy and Super Robot Wars.

Interestingly the Yen Xing Flame's primary armament in Five Star Stories is a /melee sword/ which can apparently do anime sword physics in space, as it slices apart entire fleets of physics-breaking mechs from a long way away.

Finally the Y-Unit Emission Device from Martian Successor Nakeido straight up erases chunks of the space-time continuum like Okuyasu's Stand.

It's a big problem in wuxia too, really. Even americanised wuxia, like Jade Empire.

A perk that makes mutually exclusive powers usable by the same person. . . I have wanted this for so very long.

When you say it like that I have the oddest feeling that we already have a perk like that, but I can't quite remember where...

Just feed it chocolate.

Big thanks for that good news.

Has anyone tried to fill these things?

docs.google.com/document/d/1AixXVDcdarJMxcEX38Uo2gpUz0XuZv5z8dnPE1Mo09E/edit

Perhaps not free? That is a really good perk, maybe not a very high price but that should have some cost attached to it.

I really want this but it would feel a bit cheap to get it for free.

I for one have never seen it before, where'd you get that from?

Ender's Game has the Little Doctor Technology. It can blow up planets or any other thing that it touches.

Got my own.

Uploads folder in the drive.

There is also a companion version.

Now I'm starting to regret doing 569 jumps

>Nothing to combine ki poils or anything just something to avoid implosion.
Ki pools combine anyway; the preventing of backlash, implosion, and head explosion is all that is needed.

I was just going to have it keep them from hirting you. Here is the current draft.

Play Nice- (free all)
Differing methods of cultivation sometimes react negatively to one another however as a slightly less than ordinary person whos origins are definately not simple this doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Any cultivation methods you have obtained from this or other jumps will no longer react in negative ways towards one another, this means to don't have to worry about exploding, bleeding from every origice, or having your bones liquify because your cultivations from different jumps affect you in different ways. From now on they will play nice together.

Yikes. Man, I'm 789 jumps deep here, I'm not even gonna try.

Apart from the sheer detail, because I'd inevitably have to type a lot of "immeasurables", "endlesses" and "conceptual harmony renders parameter obsoletes". And I'd rather not be mistaken for a Suggsverse character.

Well, that and I'd have to type my name in Correspondence. And there is no official Correspondence dictionary released yet; heck they're letting fans write in their own sigils as part of a Sunless Skies Kickstarter social goal.

Nice.

Cultivation is a fairly Xianxia specific term, would it also work for Wuxia or other Ki based stuff?

Eh, to be fair it is free. Although I wouldn't be opposed to a CP costing version that expands the definition to other ki stuff?

That sounds reasonable.

hang on a second would my Jumper be able to cultivate at all then? he doesn't have an anatomy he is just a humanoid pile of animate vantablack viscoelastic with some eyes floating in it covering Some cybernetics.

You might need a specialized technique that does not rely on having a humanoid anatomy, since you probably won't be finding one of those you should probably stick to ones you buy with CP.

That does not sound like something that would contain Meridians or a Daitan, so no probably not.

that seems reasonable. I think I have something formulating.

So, I'd only be able to do this in a human altform? i have a couple of those but they're not really my thing,somedays my Jumper isn't even composed of matter.

>Apart from the sheer detail, because I'd inevitably have to type a lot of "immeasurables", "endlesses" and "conceptual harmony renders parameter obsoletes". And I'd rather not be mistaken for a Suggsverse character.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It ended up looking like a vsbattles character's profile after a while.

For an added 100 cp any nonstandard martial art or body enhancing technique you posses will also play nice with your unique collection of skills. Although this does not combine or enhance them inany way it will keep them from negatively effecting one another.
Sound good?

Long term jumpers are basically meme-Madara

Sounds alright by me

Sure, it sounds lovely.

But I don't want to be the lost scion of the Meme
bloodline

I just want to go places and have bizarre adventures

user, if you need more than five lines to list your powers, you already worse than the meme.

See when A guy gets like that. I'm thankful that I can time travel and teleport some plan Bdirectly into his mother's stomach

>Says the patron jumper of bad ideas with several hundred jumps under his belt.

Wow, pregnant woman murder along with a side of abortion for a baby who hasn't done anything yet. Nice to see you're as classy as ever.

>I'm not talking about mugger of gods banchô-user or even vantablack banchô-user i'm talking about. . . . banchô-user with the. . .

a stopped clock is right twice a day.

>Wow, pregnant woman murder

what murder? Plan B is perfectly safe.

>a baby who hasn't done anything yet.

And if you know the baby is going to be evil What is wrong with executing him before he can do Those awful things? your pre-assuming that things will turn out different for absolutely no reason. sure, if I had unlimited time in the jump. I'd be happy to make sure he grows up right , but I don't usually.

That's only because my powers are so confusing! Just look at certain Noble Phantasms that boil down to "shoots a big laser" or "stops Tiamat from spreading primordial ooze everywhere even though its' rank is shite"

Reminder that the sooner you accept you are always automatically wrong about murder, the sooner people will stop arguing with you.

Discounting the rest of the moral dilemmas in that statement I would point out that you have time travel, as in you definitely have enough time in every jump to do that.

>except that there is no murder involved in this plan so I don't know what people are talking about......

I have exactly 1 decade relative to my perception of time in each jump that does not specify a different time limit being able to move freely in time , does not override the 10 year time and jumps since time still progresses linearly for me in relative to my motion Through it. I.e. spending a year in 1985 and a year in 1980 and a year in 1820 still means I spent three years in that universe and would have seven years left.

To be fair, do you really trust Bancho to be competant enough to use time travel responsibly?

Do you have any plans for the kind of damage that kind of time travel and intentional history changing can cause?

Let me rephrase that. Do you have any plans for the kind of damage that kind of time travel and intentional history changing can cause for people that aren't extra-dimensional beings with immunity to history being rewritten?

Like unless their some kind of evil supper toddler the event is far back enough that it's likely to cause a ton of changes beyond just erasing them form existence.

To be fair, I don't trust any of you fucks with any sort of power. That includes me. Thank God none of us actually get bestowed that kind of power.

Although now that I think about it, Jump-chan seems to choose people who will entertain her and fail in amusing ways, not people who will use their power responsibly for the greater good.

I have a computer with the ability to calculate stuff based on data it doesn't have,planetwide scanning capabilities and unlimited Computational power,Predictive algorithms are a thing.

Huh. You're not wrong.

Ok updated world of cultivation, kinda at work so if there are questions sorry if I dont answer right away.

>changelog

Added general perk:
Play Nice- (free all)
Differing methods of cultivation sometimes react negatively to one another however as a slightly less than ordinary person whos origins are definately not simple this doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Any cultivation methods you have obtained from this or other jumps will no longer react in negative ways towards one another, this means to don't have to worry about exploding, bleeding from every orifice, or having your bones liquify because your cultivations from different jumps affect you in different ways. From now on they will play nice togetherFor an added 100 cp any nonstandard martial art or body enhancing technique you posses will also play nice with your unique collection of skills. Although this does not combine or enhance them inany way it will keep them from negatively effecting one another.

Tried formatting to make it look better.

The ideas you come up with are so asinine I can't believe it's not a glitchy, unusable mess.

Build time!

Dark Cloud 2 Jump 073:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Haunted by the Past [+100]
They Got Meaner [+100]
Clown [+200]
Cursed Elements [+200]
Origin: Wanderer
Race: Moon Person
Perks:
Master of the Trade [Free]
Georama II [-200]
Carpenterion [-400]
Atlamilla Shield [-300]
Stasis Wards [-300]
Gear:
Temporal Charge x3 [-150]
Infinite Witch Parfait [-50]
Golf Club [Free]
Lafreisca Seed [-100]
Eden Seed [-100]

Writfagging for the Scenario : pastebin.com/4rqHv3Qt
Dirge really outdid himself here

Settlement:
Settlement is assumed to originally have been an 5 KM^2, which is a Township able to live on it's own via it's own sustainable crops and such.
-On First Purchase
Temporal Charge: 130%
Settlement Location: Heim Rada
Temporal Wall [-10%]
Fire Squall [-10%]
Star Gates [-10%]
Wanderer’s Shack [-10%]

-Upgrades
Temporal Charge: 190%
Settlement Size +3 [-15%]
Chrono Union Bridge [-15%]
Volcanic Spring [-10%]
Coliseum [-10%]
Royal Flower Palace [-10%]
Road of Stars [-20%]
Starglass Altar [-30%]
Atlamillia Altar (Atlamillia of Sun, Moon, and Earth) [-50%]
Teleporters [-20%]

At three purchases that means I have 125 KM^2 to work with, basically 77 Square Miles for folks in the USA. Teleporters are borderline necessities, and I'm still going to have to get the public transport, safeties, and various infrastructure data lines proper or folks are going to have a hell of a time doing some stuff without accidentally tele-fraging someone. Thankfully I have a company, 'slum', and bureaucracy following me around so the settlement will have some population.

The Settlement is in an alternate timeline that can, via manipulation of the Pseudo-Atlamillia or the Atlamillia Altar synch with my current timeline.

compound computation from worm. Unreal Precision from Tsukihime, virus bombs from LoT modified to distribute nano tech scanners On a planetary scale. All the complicated stuff is CP insured.

You are however changing at least decades worth of history. Unless your in a world where destiny plays an important role (or the timeline self corrects) there's almost certainly going to be potentially massive side effects to history.

That's assuming your using this on someone whose completely unimportant, and basically did nothing with their ridiculous power.

For example if you used it on Madara you probably retroactively wiped out the entire ninja village system at minimum.

Being a Sword Cultivating Xiu and then buying Permanent Construct (sword) seems like a good idea. If we theoretically did that, could we pay 50 CP to import that sword as a flying sword? Would there be much benefit to doing that?

>You are however changing at least decades worth of history. Unless your in a world where destiny plays an important role (or the timeline self corrects) there's almost certainly going to be potentially massive side effects to history.

isn't that kind of the point of changing things with time travel?

>That's assuming your using this on someone whose completely unimportant, and basically did nothing with their ridiculous power.

And the point of that would be?

>For example if you used it on Madara you probably retroactively wiped out the entire ninja village system at minimum

and that Would be a problem how? judging by the episodes I watched ninjas are Assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

>Super Satan managed to hide his power-level in the last moment

While I suppose you could I honestly dont see much benifit. Now if you wanted sword constructs you could make a sword to use sword skills with ,you could even use the flight option to make it fly, but it isnt really any different from a flying sword at that point. Buying the sword and using word contructs could be cool, there is anotger xia story where the mc dors similar stuff like using a blade of grass as a sword.

Was that any help?

Is this before or after you sterilize all females for looking at your waifu?

Wow my typing on this phone is borderline dyslexic.

Wut? Are you trying to confuse us almost Satan or is that an actual thing he does?

Because before the ninja villages happened, there was just neverending clan wars. That's what the time period was called. The Clan Wars. With the great villages, they at least got periods of peace, before them it was just endless blood feuds.

I think I understand. It's possible, but there's not much point to doing so if you can already fly, right?

Also, I was mostly considering using Permanent Construct to make a special sword, but after reading that the idea of using the normal Construct option to just throw a shit-ton of lower-quality swords at people sounds cool too.

Thanks for answering and making the jump.

>isn't that kind of the point of changing things with time travel?

Technically yes. However it's far enough back that their will likely be negative side effects. For example at minimum there's a chance that you erased at last a few other people from existence. Which would then cause more changes.

>And the point of that would be?

That was more an example of what it would take to minimize side effects.

>and that Would be a problem how? judging by the episodes I watched ninjas are Assholes.

Ninja use to be even worse assholes before the village system was set up. Trying to decrease that was in fact the entire point of said system.

Sure in the 'present' you have stuff like children being used as mercenaries for profit, but they actually do some helpful stuff in addition to the asshole stuff.

Before that ninja clans basically spent their time trying to kill the other clans, and training their kids to do the same. Oh and their families expected them to start trying to do so as kids.

Oh and it also lead to the events that stopped an ancient alien from exterminating all life to regain some of her power, and kept two more aliens from doing the same to gain more power.

Can't flying swords be used to attack at range? I have seen xianxia characters with several of them floating at their side so I assume they can be used as projectiles.

No problem. Also you should look into the sword cave, training in it can allow a person to learn to use sword essence (sword energy) the better you are with sword essence the more you can control and make. It hurts like hell trying to learn it but after you do it's basically like using a bunch of flying razors. Kinda like that guy from bleach.

why would I do that? I like it when other people look at Monique In lust,you should see how beautiful her smiles are when she Shuts them down and feels me up in front of them.

okay because it based on what I saw it's endless blood feuds between the great villages.Rather than individual families .

Ninja use to be even worse assholes before the village system was set up. Trying to decrease that was in fact the entire point of said system.

Okay I think I need to clarify something,I have no idea who that guy in the Picture with the captions is,it's basically me throwing out something on how to work around the power levels game to keep this from becoming a power level sling but I obviously failed at that like I do at generally everything I do In the thread I'm sorry if I didn't get to the sooner people misunderstanding what I was doing and I felt the need to explain that no, this isn't me being evil,For its own sake I mean people were saying Emergency Early term birth control Kills the Potential mother for goodness sake! no I Was just positing a workaround for the power levels Discussion that was implied by I am sorry if it didn't come across that way. I am bad at Communicating.

He's done it before to the teleporter girl in Index, because she was too touchy feely with his waifu Mikasa. So he abducted her & sterilized her, so she wouldn't do that again.

That's Bancho for you.

Flying Swords can be used in many ways. You can write them like a surfboard or you can hold the handle and fly like Thor. You can use them like a normal sword or you can use them as a sort of telekinetic projectile. You can also use them to do sword techniques without actually touching the sword, the better you are with your sword the more you can do.

you mean the girl who kept sexually assaulting a child? ecause that was what that was about,and Mikasa isn't my waifu ,She is 16 for goodness sake.

So what wishes did you make during the Disney Princess Jump?

Wow, you're going back on admitting you were wrong there again huh? Is this the 4th time or the 5th time you try to defend sterilising a 12 year old girl?

1. I wish that this and all subsequent wishes are carried out according to their actual intent, regardless of any turns of phrase ,alternate interpretations, etc. etc. ad infinitum 2. I wish the effects of the therapy we received seventy years ago were removed 3. I wish that you along with all good and neutral genies were free.