Never played tabletop W40k, but always liked the lore and shit, but what the heck is going on right now...

Never played tabletop W40k, but always liked the lore and shit, but what the heck is going on right now? Why does this "new" eldar god look like Slaanesh?

Because it's the eldar god of the dead while slaneesh is the god born from the eldar that takes them upon death

This doesn't explain why god of death looks like slut.

>Why does this "new" eldar god look like Slaanesh?
Because you have it backwards. It is Slaneesh that looks like the other eldar gods.

Because (as usual) the miniature looks like shit.

>the eldar are being slowly exterminated by a sex god
>the new god of death they manifest during thus extermination takes on a sexual vibe

makes sense to me.

Nah, sounds like bullshit to me, should be opposite.
Yeah, looks a bit better on this art.

Because Ynnead and Slaanesh are twin gods both claiming the dead souls of the eldar as their own they are just conceptualized differently. Slaneesh was born out the desire for the longing for unattainable pleasure, Ynnead is born from the desire for salvation and redemption. At the core both are cries for release from a hopeless and tortured existence

By that logic it could might as well be said that it looks like a C'tan.

>C'tan adopted the forms of the old Necrontyr gods
>They look human and nothing like the Necrons

What the fuck? Why are GW such hacks?

Necrons don't look like Necrontyr though

According to "The World Engine", Necrontyr looked the same as the Necrons except they had flesh on them. Cancer ravaged flesh.

Technically nobody knows how the Necrontyr looked like as there are no official art of them. It is implied that they looked somewhat similar to humans.

Necron robotic bodies do not resemble the necrontyr because they were created based on the specifications of the Deceiver not on the image of the necrontyr themselves.

That's like saying skeletons look like humans just with flesh, they can be completely different.

Pic related is a horse with "flesh on it", does it look like a horse?

>Necron robotic bodies do not resemble the necrontyr because they were created based on the specifications of the Deceiver not on the image of the necrontyr themselves.

Actually, the Newcrontyr built and customized the Newcron bodies. The choice of making all the plebs into mindless servitors was solely the Royalty's.

This is why they should make Warhammer Negative Six Million for the war in heaven.

It doesn't have space marines in them so it won't sell.

Just send an ultramarines company back in time or something.

Humans look Necrontyr, you pleb, so do the Eldar.

The Old Ones were supposedly all sorts of critters (including the Old Slaan)

They made their cannon-fodder slave-forces (the Orks, Eldar, Jokaero) in the form of their enemy to operate better in necrontyr cities.

At some point, something influenced humans onto this template.

You are incorrect. The new god does not look like slaanesh.

The new god looks like shit.

Remove this thread

This is your god now!

>All previous fluff says Ynnead was a female
>GW suddenly makes Ynnead a male

What do they mean by this?

Because GW sucks at designing models. Every new design in last 5 years have been trash.

Say what?

No cooties in the boys hut

I disagree with him but you are not making your case, cite the mechanicus modles, the sylvanneth, the thousand sons and tzeentch stuff, not the fucking dorgon

do be quiet, child.

I can't find Slaanesh in that design.

Slaanesh was busy being ahego from her food coma, the other chaos gods sent daemons to test the everchosen, he slayed them and let his horse eat them, gaining a head for each of the three big dogs, and a verminlords forked tail

Oh great, you just perfectly illustrated his point

BECAUSE IT IS A FUCKING SLAANESH DEAMON THAT THE INSANE AND RETARDED YNNARI WORSHIP AS A GOD!

REMOVE YNNARI!
KINSLAYERS, DEAMON WORSHIPPERS, NECROMANCERS!
THEY DESTROYED BIEL-TAN!
THEY DESTROYED THE DREAMS OF REBIRTH OF THE ANCIENT DAYS!!!

Not b8 at all, just roleplaying.
Keep in mind, that the Ynnead worshipping faggots have divided just as many Eldar as they have united.

Not all of the Eldar buy into that crap.

He is right, WD mentions that Ynnari and Ynnead actions somehopw empowering Slaanesh presence.

don't mind him, Veeky Forums calls everything bait, including tongue-in-cheek roleplaying and open insults

>implying the REBIRTH OF THE ANCIENT DAYS would ever come

Forgot to add: Ynnead is literally the best thing that could happen to the Eldar/Aeldari.

Goodbye Dorghar, you were the finest horse of the setting ;_;

Anti GW neets are more insufferible than Athiests.

Literally kill yourself.

Yeah, not going to be painting mine gold and purple. That was a terrible choice by the painter.

Why does it look like it has raptor claws?

If you like being the Imperium's bitch and never winning another fight again

Why do you have a picture of a horse skeleton with flesh

A horse's hoof is a single fused fingerbone, with the hoof itself being the nail. Horses walk around on their fingers.

Elephants do this, also, but they have more fingers and their legs end in flat stumps because those fingers have a ball-like structure in the "palm" of the hoof that acts as a cushion.

I suspect it's part of an art book made to prove a point. A few artists and biologists got kind of peeved at classic dinosaur depictions because we have no idea how dinosaurs actually looked, fat and muscle and all, while alive and the way they're typically depicted seems to make them out to be almost skeletal in structure.

So they made up a biology book about aliens digging fossils of contemporary animals like horses, rabbits, cats, dogs... and illustrated them like how paleontologists illustrate dinosaurs to prove the point.

>never winning another fight again
Eldar never beat the Imperium in fluff before either (Aside from puppy-kicking weaks PDFs and such).

Because it ate part of Slaanesh, and will continue to eat Slaanesh until Slaanesh is too weak to be a faction. This is just their slightly more involved killing of Slaanesh, as opposed to the weak shit they pulled in AoS.

Well Biel-tan did defeat ten chapters and two fleets once.

I know it happens rarely, super-rarely, but at least it happened. I'd love it to happen a bit more, won't with the Ynnari though.

>one of the mightiest vessels
>gets rekt by single company

that's sad

Tyranid player here. we lose every time

the only win was when Genestealers btfo Blood angels but that was more of a genestealer win than Tyranid win

>captured
>one vessel
>one ship out of an entire fleet
>by an entire company

Anyway, I know it's old stuff, but remember when Eldar stole some suns and the Imperium could do nothing but run away?

Its tough not being a Marine

dont you dare shit on my new SoB models.

Don't feel to bad. You win at Ghorala and Shadowbrink. Also You defeated the entire Scythes of the Emperor Chapter and consumed their homeworld, and you managed to destroy Gryphonne VII one of the biggest Forge Worlds in the galaxy and home to a Major Titan Legion. You even defeated Marneus on Prandium, and destroyed the entire Malan'tai Craftworld

For Xenos Tyranid are probably along with Tau the most successful. Obviously not Marine-tier, but not bad.

>evacuating is running away
not
>stealing suns and running away with them, letting billions freeze to death

Good job proving the point, jesus christ, I miss old archaon so much

Yes, the act of stealing a thing encompasses not being caught by the previous owner.

Two of these look good. The older two.

What happened with souls eaten by Great Whore? Are they lost forever?

Because you find Eldar sexy, elf-lover.

>Why does this "new" eldar god look like Slaanesh?
because it's going to replace it so that GW can update slaanesh by making elves instead of semen daemons.

this is going to happen in both systems.

>elf-lover
Literally nothing wrong with loving elves! I'm an orc btw.

Please roleplay somewhere else.

You're hired.
t: GW

It's not just Veeky Forums sadly. This picture has never been more relevant except no one says "troll" anymore.

Now that Imperium is being led by a non-retarded Primarch, will an alliance with the glorious Tau empire be on the table?

>except no one says "troll" anymore.
you missed the memo: it's troggoths now

So wait, the webway god is awake?

Does this mean no Emperor/Eldar star child to save the galaxy?

honestly i could see it, girlyman out of any of the primarchs would buy into the whole greater good bullshit and hes sexually attracted only to governmental shit so chem castration won't actually mean shit for him anyways.

>post yfw Slaanesh is kill
>mfw I have no face

>Does this mean no Emperor/Eldar star child to save the galaxy?

Wait and see.

you missed the memo, this fucker doesnt exist anymore

First Archaon looks like trash. Middle Archaon is the golden age of GW sculpts, when everything was still done in metal by hand yet looked as crisp as CAD miniatures without being as sterile and rounded in design.

People who think the first Archaon looks good are probably the same shit taste people who say metal Nagash looks better than plastic Nagash.

>the act of stealing a thing encompasses not being caught by the previous owner.

No, the act of stealing is simply taking something that isn't yours.

By your logic, literally nobody is guilty of stealing, because you cannot get caught in order for it to be stealing.