My 14 year old daughter wants in the game I am DMing. How do I handle this...

My 14 year old daughter wants in the game I am DMing. How do I handle this? She knows the rules well enough since shes around during our sessions and serves us our food. Should I let her in?

What does she want in the game you are DMing?

Why not?

what kind of character does she want to play? Are the other players cool with it?

[SPOILER]YES YOU FAG SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR DAUGHTER ELSE SHE'LL WHORE HERSELF OUT TO ALL THE NEETS WHO KNOW HOW TO DM[/SPOILER]

Are any of you perverts sexually interested in her?

14 should be plenty old enough to game with a regular group. There's no real question, which makes me think OP is making this up.

It's one of those threads, when OP starts out fairly innocuous, then proceeds to reveal more and more uncomfortable information to Veeky Forums's horror, isn't it?

Dear parent, please acknowledge that our collective understanding of how children function comes primarily from highly idealized Japanese cartoons and the kind of hentai that could get you arrested in some of the prudent parts of the world...
With that in mind, the best counsel we can give you boils down to simple old wisdom echoing through these halls since times primordial.

DO IT FAGGOT!

Wouldn't know. OP hasn't posted a picture yet.

Yes, we all know that.

Is she cute and if she serves the food does she do it with skill?

IF so do it user.

Give it a try OP. Maybe introduce her as part of a shorter story arc which will still be a complete and enjoyable experience if she gets bored and wants to stop, but could also provide a jumping off point for the larger campaign.

Also talk to your players about it to ensure there's no inappropriate jokes or comments and that they're all on board with a probably more family friendly arc.

She wants be a vengeance paladin. Not that I'm opposed but I'm just concerned about the age difference and maturity level. Our games certainly aren't R18 but I'm concerned if she can understand some of the more complex themes.

Maybe DM a game for her and some of her friends?

Children are surprisingly smart user, so unless you start going Clone Wars and argue about the pros and cons of certain type of trade deals and the ethics of war profiteering, she'll probably get enough of it to have fun.

I don't recommend playing a multi-session campaign with you friends and your daughter.
I would recommend asking your group permission to do a one or two-off module with your daughter.

You could also try doing a 1-player session with her, or see if another one of your friends has a kid or younger sibling who'd want to play dnd in a mixed-aged group.

If she's already hanging around during the sessions, I assume your group keeps things age-appropriate enough for your household. That knocks out the main issue I could see coming up.

There might be some friction just due to general maturity level, teens being teens and all, but I don't know your daughter and the extent to which that'll really be an issue depends heavily on the individual. And even if she does do some stupid impulsive teenager stuff in game, just make sure the rest of the group are being reasonable adults about it and it should be fine.

Actually, come to think of it, I started playing when I was 14 or 15. I was sorta obnoxious for a while, but I think if I had a respected adult playing too who could give a good list of dos and do nots I'd do fine.
Still, make sure that at least a majority of your friends (not including you) are okay with it.
The main problem seems to me to be how much you'd have to change your group's ways of doing things and by how.
Not that a kid can only be a burden, as even though a dog can shit on the floor it can also be adorable and clever.

>It's one of those threads, when OP starts out fairly innocuous, then proceeds to reveal more and more uncomfortable information to Veeky Forums's horror, isn't it?
Is this your first week on Veeky Forums?

While we wait for OP to regain his footing and think up a new approach for his next round of posting, let's reminisce about some of the better threads in the past:

>girl who fucked the host's underage son
>girl who used to post monthly about how she came onto her dad when she was 17
>guy who originated the Catan copypasta

Any other favorites?

you should cut off your balls for bringing your kid to your games

Honestly it depends a lot on the person itself and the game. When I was 15 I used to game a lot with 60+ year old men and lawyers and never had any issues due to it.

It's half the reason I learned what I have about laws. So you'll mostly just need to judge given what you know about her. She's 14 which is within range of understanding most things.

Did they ever comment on you being the youngest? Did they know about your school life etc. or did you keep that separate from the table?

Also, what did your parents think of you hanging out with a bunch of elderly men?

What game? Gygax played with his kids all the time. You can do one one sessions and let her sit in on a few so she sees what good play looks like, but it'd probably disrupt group banter if she's there all the time

>girl who fucked the host's underage son
>girl who used to post monthly about how she came onto her dad when she was 17
post it

>>girl who used to post monthly about how she came onto her dad when she was 17
Electranon? Yeah, the girl was one fuzzy bag of daddy issues.

This post is so mean spirited. The guy in the screencap is just a NEET, not even autistic - the girl said is exactly what I got out of the posts, he had very little experience with girls and desperately needed to learn boundaries. Labeling the file "creep" when he's clearly trying his best to be a good person and calling it a fucking horror story is the kind of cruel shaming that leads to these nerds never knowing any girls until they start forcing their way into their games and forums and attacking them there

Even at the end the guy showed no self awareness or drive to improve. He kept blaming others for his own fuckups and generally acting like a creep. I can understand feeling some empathy, he was in a shitty position, but from that post he was doing absolutely nothing to better himself or improve it.

The fact that you empathize so much and ended that post with I-INVADING M-MUH HOBBIES doesn't say much good about you.

>>girl who fucked the host's underage son
>>girl who used to post monthly about how she came onto her dad when she was 17
>>guy who originated the Catan copypasta

>There's people on this very board who either don't remember DLFG or don't consider her worth a mention.

If your players agree, sure. She just want to spend time with daddy and his friends, since anyone her age is either vapid or reduced to a drooling moron by hormones.

somewhat related

>The Philmarilion

I lose my shit every time

I consider DLFG part of modern Veeky Forums. Now if you had said Slashie...

I don't believe you have a daughter, or have ever held a meaningful relationship.

Post em

Did this "UTV" fellow ever comment on this, or did he flee to Tijuana?

>men and lawyers
I like your style.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She's lusting after someone she'll never be able to have.

I remember a thread about a german user grooming a 14 year old girl.