We... The Station is destroyed .The imperium launched a suprise attack on us. Most of wolf wing is dead...

We... The Station is destroyed .The imperium launched a suprise attack on us. Most of wolf wing is dead. 50 Ambassadors and diplomatic staff dead. Hundreds more. Marine Commander Himin is dead, sacrificed himself for us to escape. Right now, we are using a Coridial-Class Luxury Diplomat Ship. We managed to save most of our research, except for most of the prisoners, save the bridge crew and the captain. We must act accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvs_f5MwT04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We lost a great many, and we will mourn them with a mass at the Kelgastian Chapel.

Meanwhile, most shipbuilding capabilities of the squid-people have been destroyed, although we managed to warp some here.

Remind me, who are you people again?

Well, obviously they're the Chozo. They're the cheer squad for that Samus Aran guy.

We are the Ploraxians. We came from andromeda, and currently are in a defensive war with the Imperium Of Man.

Do you have duck penises?

>Duck
>Penises
We do not look similar to ducks in any way! If you wish to maintain any diplomatic relations, head to deck 1-3, that is the Gala room.

The last thread was entertaining, mostly because of the lack of 40kids.

Yeah. The 40kids are the reason why we fight the imperium. We discovered chaos last time, they are photonic lifeforms capable of great psionic powers.

Yeah. The main station was destroyed from a boarding action by the Death Korps, although they suffrered high casualites and nearly everone was able to evac the hell out of there. We are on a diplomat ship, a Cordial Class.

This is an image of one of the marines which attacked the station, before being killed by a successful field test of our own Gyrojet bolter.

>Cocks.
What do I mean by this bird-man?

Hohohoho!
>Pats back
Well, you are one of a good jokester here, but we are dealing with very large threats here. I'm looking for the squid-people ambassador.

Yes, you are one of those Sadistic Egomaniacs who serve your corpse-god, don't you?

Chozo? Who are these "Chozo"?

Hold up! We just recieved a transmission from... "Da Ork Klan Blood Moons"?
here it is:
>OY! YA GITZ TINK YOU CAN TAKE ON DA IMPERIUM! WELL, DAT'S MY JOB. PREPARE YOURSELVES!

>Fallen Empire awakens

topkek. There was an incident of that happening.

Heretics will burn. Unbelievers will burn. Idolators will burn. Infidels will burn. Kneel or die.

Glory to the Virtual.

>Second Fallen Empire awakens

(Shrill hissing)

WE ARE REBUILDING BROTHERS
THE SQUID CASTE MAY BE DEAD,BUT WE STILL LIVE
VIVA LA MOLLUSCA

VIVA LA MOLLUSCA!

For once, I must say that I am at a near loss for words. I have arrived on behalf of the Klerrian Sublime Combine, after a retreat ordered directly by the Most Revered and Sanctified Tellorm LXXVII - one that could not have been planned better, given the recent developments in my absence. Yet another demonstration of His almighty wisdom.
However, we have grave news to bring to this discussion. The Divine and Upright Divisions of Venerated Saints - the most elite psionic shock troops in both the Sublime Combine and the Federation proper - have been deployed in boarding actions. While they cut through the bulk of the puny human resistance, their super-soldiers proved near impervious to all attacks outside of psionic invasion and close quarters brute force - the latter of which resulting in a quite embarrassing even match, with far worse outcomes against their officers. Worse still, the Divine and Upright Divisions of Venerated Saints have reported very disturbing news - among these human super-soldiers are warriors who have mastered the art of psionic warfare even beyond the Saints' own abilities. Though they are exceptionally rare even among their augmented brethren, it is doubtful that any of our forces could hope to match them in psionic contest. As though that were not enough, there have also been very disturbing reports of humans that have the ability to suppress the very will of the universe - to disable psionics. Thus far, we have only sighted them in the entourage of their generals, admirals, and other such higher officers.

It is evident that we cannot hope to match them in straight combat, and it is because of this that I stain my name by even suggesting what I am about to put forth. Bordering us to the galactic north lies a great and terrible power - one codified as a fallen empire, as you are all aware. Specifically, I am referring to the zealous Grexians. From our first contact with them, it is evident that anyone who dares trespass on any of their holy sites would be the recipient of the most righteous might this side of our galaxy, as we learned oh-too-painfully when we were forced to remove the Ter from the Federation or risk our own extinction alongside them. I shamefully suggest that we alter the starmaps of one of our fleets, such that one of these holy worlds of the Grexians would be labelled as a key Federal capitol. When they capture our information networks, they will immediately use it to launch a campaign against the ancient force, thereby signing their own doom.

MY FELLOW AMBASSADORS,MY BROTHERS IN ARMS,I FEAR THAT UNDER LAZY EYES THE IMPERIUM HAS GROWN STRONGER THAN ANY COULD HAVE IMAGINED
I ADVISE A IMMEDIATE RETREAT BACK TO THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY

NO! Commander, we must help. We can win. We are only targeting worlds in the Ultima Segmentum.

Yes, commander. The Klerrians have our hearts with you. We must stand up against them. Brilliant. Let us give them information.

What is going on here?
My sons!

What is the meaning of this?

Oi, was anyone calling dibs on Hydroponics? Because I'm calling dibs on Hydroponics.

WE WILL NOT WIN
THE ORDER REPTILIA HAS FOLLOWED THE FEDERATION SINCE IT FIRST BEGAN, BUT KNOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR ACTION

WITH THE ORDER MOLLUSCA IN ITS CURRENY STATE, AND THE RISING POWER OF THE IMPERIUM, WE MUST LEAVE NOW

>this set of threads have become an iom wankfic.

>A whole galaxy controled by a pseudo-united civilizations maneged to strait up get itself wiped out by the imperium who are invading through chokepoint portals while simultaneously doing their usual activities of fighting a hundred front war of survival back in their home galaxy.

Also the imperium's ships take decades to actually get anywhere in this first place and should not initially,y be capable of navigating in a galaxy that lacks the astronomicon.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvs_f5MwT04
I must request that we start applying our material sciences to begin producing orbital railgun platforms to fire slugs at a low % of C. instead of chemical explosives and plasma bolts we use now. Furthermore we should actually start blockading the portals and fill whatever comes out of them with the above mentioned shells from the next star system away.

Study the scraps of whatever comes out and generally stop being a bunch of morons about how we go about our affairs.

Yes. We are winning in space, but in ground combat is the main problem.

We are launching an attack on an important research/agri world. We took down an orbiting space fuel depot. There are other sides which we are taking it.

This is in the milky way. We (bird-people) have ome from the andromeda through a stable wormhole.

Ambassadors, an urgent report from the federations intelligence and espionage agency(FIEA).

It would appear that the Imperium of Man possess a similar agency, however like all things related to our vile opposition, it is twisted and sadistic to the extreme. The "officio assassinorum" and the "Inquisition" especially operate with almost unlimited authority in a sort of shadow world. No restrictions, no checks and balances, and no scrutiny from the public eye! These "Inquisitors" operate in three separate orders, "Malleus" which deal with matters relating to something called "deamons". No further information is available on what or where these "deamons" are, but if they are a potential ally they should be investigated further. The "Hereticus" order seems to focus on prosecuting humans that develop similar talents of the saints Klerrian Sublime Combine that escape the barbaric clutches of the "black ships". But the most concerning of the three is the "Xenos", fully dedicated understanding and exploiting the other races of the galaxy. They do not seek to understand us through traditional accepted means of study and dialog, the seek to understand us through the application of the laser scalpel and the destruction of our sanity through torture concepts to graphic to be discussed at this junction. Details can be found on page 24 of the full page report that has been sent to your inboxes.

It is highly like that the "Ordo Xenos" operatives discovered location of the station we were mustering at, and the Director is requesting more funds and federation personnel in order to mount counter-intelligence efforts. The matter of personnel brings us to the most concerning part of the report.

The "officio assassinorum" appears to be an elite conclave of bio-engineered monstrosities trained in the all the arts of infiltration, assassination, and sabotage.

Yes, Ambassador. We have adressed your concerns and are operating a counter insurgency movement. WE are also funding human rebellions in their space to weaken them. The last station was due to in inquisition. We were boarded by Death Korpsmen. We have also learned about a photonic race of beings called "Chaos", which Chief Xenobiologist Okii will brief you on later.

THE ORDER MOLLUSCA HAS TAKEN TOO MUCH DAMAGE AND THE ORDER REPTILIA HAS STARTED TO DOUBT OUR VICTORY
WE NEED ORDER CAINUS AND ORDER AMPHIBA ON THE FRONT LINES
WE HAVE SCOUTED OUT A LARGE FLEET MOVEMENT HEADING FOR AGRIWORLD FILMEN
LOSING FILMEN WOULD MEAN A MAJOR LOSS IN OUR FOOD PRODUCTION
REQUESTING ORDER AVIANA BACK UP IN FILMEN
ORDER INSECTIMN OUT

Just wait til you have two Awakened Empires declare a War in Heaven while the Prethoryns emerge, and then some fanatical purifiers activate the Unbidden in a last-ditch effort to defeat your invading armies. All at the same time.

After two hundred years of all that, I'm amazed I'm still alive.

Alright. Fleet Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. You will help in the control of space over Nuevis Primus. The 56th Xenos rifles, 23rd, 45th, 69th, Airborne, and the 1005th, and 456th, are leading the charge. The 12th and the 679th Death guard, along with the 66th Marine Corps.

The 345th, 432nd, and 2000th, are leading the charge from the ORDER MOLLUSCA. Fleet Kappa is joining us as well.

Oh god that'd suck.

Cont.
We have Identified 3 types of assassins, please note that the FIEA lost nearly 67% of our most experienced field operatives to bring you this information. The first, the "Eversor", appears to be a bio-engineered monstrosity. Incapable of feeling pain, and moving at speeds faster the the armored humans, these... Abominations leave only destruction in their wake. 3 attempts were made to capture one alive, but they appear to be immune to 95% Federation approved suppressing agents, and upon finally disabling, or killing the creature, they exploded in a fireball, consuming the agents in the capture team.

The second is the "Cullexus". Wearing Grotesque parodies of the human skull on their heads, these operatives are terrifying, both in sight, and if you will forgive my spiritualist sentiment, soul-rending aura of terror they exhume around them. Even worse is the effect they had on the Psionically gifted operatives. Full descriptions of the effects suffered by psionic operatives are on page 39 of the full report. In all cases, they lost their minds, followed by their lives.

The final and most worrying is the "Callidus". Operatives with the strange ability to change their physical forms at will. Masters of infiltration and deception, they are capable of fooling all but the most advanced gene-scanners and psionic operatives. It was accidental in fact, that we discovered their existence at all, see page 89 for the full report of the Tuscas Incident. We must demand that greater security measures in order to discover and prevent further infiltration of our command structures. Estimates on how compromised various members and military command structures are can be found on page 12.

I urge the council to move this up to highest level of priority. The enemy currently possess espionage capabilities for greater than our own, and as the ancient philosopher Xr'ta said " If know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory, you shall suffer a defeat."

Yes. We will bring in measures to combat this new threat, including more security measures. If I may conclude, the squid-people ambassador and Xenobiologist Okii have found out about a new threat called... Chaos. He will inform you more about it.

Errrr, I am Xelxus level operative, ambassador. I encourage you to read the full report in regards to why the Director of FIEA believes our current efforts, budget, and personal are vastly insufficient for the task at hand.

Budget my ass. Sorry for my vulgarity, but we will allot more funding. The citizens are in no state for war bonds, but some are. We have a strong economy, and can help fund this war.

We have sent out an attack fleet to attack the research senter of Nuevis Primus. Wish 'em luck.

Oh baby, don't I know it. Here's a screenshot.

Yes. I am planning on bringing in Imperial Intelligence from us to support you.

Now, I shall sit down and signal in Chief Xenobiologist Okii to inform you about chaos.

Stop allowing the invaders to supply their armies by beating them in space before such a situation arises. shoot the fuck out of their troops from space and strike back at their plannets directly with relativistic projectiles fired from across the galaxy. if they have planetary shield that negate it we can simply shut those down ahead of time and watch the continent we strike explode.

We can strike out with a dozen such shots every week for every gun with the potential of shooting with that much force.

The protons, neutrons, and mesons produced will interact with air nuclei before they hit the ground, and the particles they produce will interact, and so on, until 10 tons/m^2 is reached. This about 14 interaction lengths, with each interaction dividing the energy of that hadron or meson amongst all the particles coming out of that collision. Since electronic losses alone will stop a 1 GeV proton within about 3 tons/m^2 (and the 1 GeV proton will participate in several nuclear interactions before this, thus dumping its energy even sooner), none of the hadrons or mesons produced in this collision will hit the ground.

Instead, planets struck with such weapons will be coated with something simular to nuclear detonations and much of the ground zero will find itself turned into molten slag.

Thus removing the need for "ground forces" because there will be no ground will be present after such an attack.

But, tsk. That is genocide. We will kill millions, billions even in the process! We could continue a reduced amount, reducing the need for ground troops, and not committing genocide. That is what makes us different than them.

Ladies, Gentlemen. I must discuss about a mysteroius new force called "Chaos", a race of psionic Photonic beings. Also, the mysterious STC that was found on the Squid home world,.

THE DEFENSE OF FILMEN HAS SUCCEEDED
WITH THE HELP OF ORDER CAINUS AND AMPHBIANA THE FRONT LINE HAS BEGAN TO PUSH BACK THE INVADERS
ORDER MOLLUSCA HAS BEGAN TO SLOWLY PULL BACK AND REBUILD THERE FORCES
FURTHER MORE,WE WERE ABLE TO GET IN TO THERE COMMUNICATION NETWORK
THE INVADERS HAVE CALLED FOR REINFORCEMENTS AND SOMETHING CALLED "ASTARTES"
WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE ASTARTES ARE BUT WERE REASEARCHING IT
ORDER INSECTIMN OUT

ASTARTES! SHIT! They are genetically engineered warriros of the imperium. We have sucessfully taken space and ground control of the Inquisitorial research center. Be careful, and request for more heavy weapons.

Remember. Keep a good stock of mass driver rounds and torpedoes.

THE CURRENT ASTARTES THEY HAVE REQUESTED ARE THE BLACK TEMPLAR,THE ULTRAMARINES,THE WHITE SCARS AND THE GREY KNIGHTS

ONE OF OUR AGENTS IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO STEAL SOME FILES ON THESE ASTARTES

OH FUCK! Sorry, but... These are some of the best Astartes in the Imperium. We are sending in reinforcements from it. We have captured Nuevis Primus. Human population is kept in holding camps for the time being. The 679th death guard is arriving, along with the 69th airborne, and the 2000th star hunters.

Fleet Gamma will arrive with there as well.

Yes. Their armour can take hits from up to .75 caliber alloy shells. They have guns shooting those same types as well, and minigun versions to add to that. We will face casualties with this, what's that? Oh, some IG guard regiment? Never mind. We'll be fine.

WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE FILES

THEY NOT ONLY PLAN ON BRINGING IN THESE ASTARTES, THEY ALSO PLAN ON MAKING A WHOLE NEW "CHAPTER" JUST TO PUT US DOWN

THE IMPLICATIONS ON THESE FILES ARE UTTERALY GAME CHANGING

WE HAVE SET UP SLEEPER AGENTS,BUT THATS NOT ENOUGH
WE EITHER NEED TO CUT OFF THE INVADERS FROM THE TEAT OR WE NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING OF EQUAL STREGNTH TO THESE ASTARTES
ORDER INSECTIMN OUT

Wait, I hacked into their "Cogitators" Very primitive, I say. This chapter is the Emperors Scythes, ans their homeworld is Sotha. We must strike there. Gamma fleet will be split. One will deal with the arriving marine fleet, and the other will attack their homeworld.

NO
THE CHAPTER I FOUND WAS CALLED THE SILK GUARD
THEY HAVE NO KNOWN HOME WORLD
THE DESIGNS I HAVE SEEN WILL PUT DOWN ORDER CAINUS AND REPTILIA WITHOUT EVEN A SWEAT

Well, Fleet Gamma is ready to intercept them. We will warp right on top and bottom of them. Thn we'll see.

I have a plan but it needs federation approval
My current plan is to use the information from the captured research stations and gathered information files to try and attempt genetic modification in order to create a equal to the astrates
But without the brightest minds of allience at hand it will take too long
Which why i ask you to pull funding off of the cloning projects and fund this instead

So...

How do I join this beautiful clusterfuck?

>25XX
>Having shit ships and fleet caps

>Decent minerals
>Not activating Windows

2/4, would not federate